Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Jersey Shore: Family Vacation

Ronnie got arrested for domestic violence...again. I wonder who it was against?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Ronnie got arrested for domestic violence...again. I wonder who it was against?
    Oh shit! I wonder if it is baby mama.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Oh shit! I wonder if it is baby mama.
    Idk I dont think it is. He needs to quit doing coke it makes him Ronpage.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Idk I dont think it is. He needs to quit doing coke it makes him Ronpage.
    I just read baby mama wasn't involved, so must be his current gf.

I thought he got clean? He had went to rehab and on the latest season he wasn't even drinking...hm. Wonder if he relapsed? It's odd because he was with Sammi for years, and nothing like this ever happened. Maybe the drugs came after her.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I just read baby mama wasn't involved, so must be his current gf.

I thought he got clean? He had went to rehab and on the latest season he wasn't even drinking...hm. Wonder if he relapsed? It's odd because he was with Sammi for years, and nothing like this ever happened. Maybe the drugs came after her.
    Im not sure. And its just hearsay he does coke. That what his babies mom said after he supposedly attacked her, he was "coked up out of his mind". So idk if the drugs are the reason or not, but hes the problem.

And I wonder if that shit did happen with Sammy, it was just hidden.

This is sad because I generally like Ron.

Im not sure. And its just hearsay he does coke. That what his babies mom said after he supposedly attacked her, he was "coked up out of his mind". So idk if the drugs are the reason or not, but hes the problem.

And I wonder if that shit did happen with Sammy, it was just hidden.

This is sad because I generally like Ron.
    Agreed. This last season, he seemed a lot happier and not as depressed and angry. I am betting he fell off the wagon.

So he was arrested for domestic abuse against this woman...and now they are engaged?!? She looks fake as hell.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tv/15350015...saffire-matos/

So he was arrested for domestic abuse against this woman...and now they are engaged?!? She looks fake as hell.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tv/15350015...saffire-matos/
    I heard his ex Jen was just arrested on DV, too.

Edit: here is the post. I guess she was arrested for assault with a deadly weapon. https://people.com/tv/jen-harley-arr...deadly-weapon/
    Last edited by Nic B; 06-21-2021 at 11:51 AM.

Didn't he also just get out of rehab and his first thought is to get engaged to the chick he beat up?
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    Didn't he also just get out of rehab and his first thought is to get engaged to the chick he beat up?
    Yeah he went to some wellness center to work on his mental health. so yeah he went to rehab.

Yeah he went to some wellness center to work on his mental health. so yeah he went to rehab.
    It annoys me when celebs use the "wellness center" bullshit. Just admit you have a problem. Having an addiction doesn't make you less of a person, but they act like it does. Ugh.

It annoys me when celebs use the "wellness center" bullshit. Just admit you have a problem. Having an addiction doesn't make you less of a person, but they act like it does. Ugh.
    I think it was a publicity stunt. He had just gotten arrested for DV, so he made it seem like he was mentally ill. But Im sure he probably has addiction issues as well.

Im surprised him and Jen didnt kill each other. I really feel for their daughter. I know she was young when they had most of their fights, but my son remembers something that happened when he was a year and a half. These 2 shouldnt have bred.

I think it was a publicity stunt. He had just gotten arrested for DV, so he made it seem like he was mentally ill. But Im sure he probably has addiction issues as well.

Im surprised him and Jen didnt kill each other. I really feel for their daughter. I know she was young when they had most of their fights, but my son remembers something that happened when he was a year and a half. These 2 shouldnt have bred.
    Yeah I heard he loved himself some coke.

Yeah I heard he loved himself some coke.
    I wonder if they will kick him off the show.

Ang, have you been watching the show? I absolutely love Mike now (never thought I would say that, he used to be such a douchebag). I love how the guys make fun of the past shit they did, like Mike and Ron's t-shirts in last night's episode

They crack me up!

Ang, have you been watching the show? I absolutely love Mike now (never thought I would say that, he used to be such a douchebag). I love how the guys make fun of the past shit they did, like Mike and Ron's t-shirts in last night's episode

They crack me up!
    Wait there are new episodes?!? Totally missed them!

I think my husband deleted them. He said they arent on there because we got a new box. LIAR!

Im trying to watch them on demand right now. watching season 4 episode 14.

Ive loved Mike since the reunion show started. Im sad about Snookie though.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 07-16-2021 at 12:47 PM.

Wait there are new episodes?!? Totally missed them!

I think my husband deleted them. He said they arent on there because we got a new box. LIAR!

Im trying to watch them on demand right now. watching season 4 episode 14.

Ive loved Mike since the reunion show started. Im sad about Snookie though.
    Yes I think the new episodes started a few weeks ago. And Snookie has made a few cameos. (I love her when her and Angelina go get drinks and she is recording on her phone "cheers to Angelina!" and then says really fast "and the guy in Old Brook" lmao. I died. If you haven't gotten that far you will know what I mean when you do).

Yes I think the new episodes started a few weeks ago. And Snookie has made a few cameos. (I love her when her and Angelina go get drinks and she is recording on her phone "cheers to Angelina!" and then says really fast "and the guy in Old Brook" lmao. I died. If you haven't gotten that far you will know what I mean when you do).
    I saw it! Snookie was not subtle. I want to see those videos dammit!

I just noticed Lauren got a nose job. It looks good!
    Last edited by Angiebla; 07-17-2021 at 09:44 AM.

I saw it! Snookie was not subtle. I want to see those videos dammit!

I just noticed Lauren got a nose job. It looks good!
    Wait, she did? While she was pregnant?

Wait, she did? While she was pregnant?
    No in 2018 before the wedding. I pay attention to peoples noses, and she used to have a "hump" on her nose, now its gone. She looks good.

What do you think about Jenny and 24 (now 26) being engaged? I wonder if she will have any kids with him.

I still want to see the videos, cant find them anywhere.

No in 2018 before the wedding. I pay attention to peoples noses, and she used to have a "hump" on her nose, now its gone. She looks good.

What do you think about Jenny and 24 (now 26) being engaged? I wonder if she will have any kids with him.

I still want to see the videos, cant find them anywhere.
    They won't last.

I don't think the videos were ever made public.

They won't last.

I don't think the videos were ever made public.
    Agreed. Didnt they already break up once over Angelina? I thought it was just a fling, I didnt think Jenny wanted to be married again.

I was hoping somebody leaked them somewhere.

Agreed. Didnt they already break up once over Angelina? I thought it was just a fling, I didnt think Jenny wanted to be married again.

I was hoping somebody leaked them somewhere.
    Yeah they broke up and then got back together. She had stated before she never wanted to be married, then he proposes and she's all for it. Meh, guess it's okay to change your mind....just seems weird. I get the feeling he's another douchebag like Roger was.

Yeah I could find the videos either when I tried searching before. Tried again and I found this: https://www.monstersandcritics.com/t...ootage-leaked/

I'm not able to use the sound right now, but it really doesn't show anything bad, that I can see.

Yeah they broke up and then got back together. She had stated before she never wanted to be married, then he proposes and she's all for it. Meh, guess it's okay to change your mind....just seems weird. I get the feeling he's another douchebag like Roger was.

Yeah I could find the videos either when I tried searching before. Tried again and I found this: https://www.monstersandcritics.com/t...ootage-leaked/

I'm not able to use the sound right now, but it really doesn't show anything bad, that I can see.
    She is with another chick and says "Joe Im going to fuck your whole apartment up", Im guessing shes mad because he ran away from her and down the stairs at the beginning?

I dont think it proves anything.

So is Angelina getting a divorce or not?

Thread Information