Thread: Mom allegedly hung her two children (Connor Snyder, 8), (Brinly Snyder, 4) in their basement

Mom allegedly hung her two children (Connor Snyder, 8), (Brinly Snyder, 4) in their basement

https://nypost.com/2019/10/10/cops-s...heir-basement/

Two young Pennsylvania siblings were found hanging inside their basement ? and authorities are now searching an Xbox console and other electronics for clues about their mysterious deaths, according to a report.

Connor Snyder, 8, and his sister, Brinly Snyder, 4, were both discovered hanging from the same dog leash Sept. 23 at their Albany Township home, the Reading Eagle reported.

Authorities said their mother, Lisa Rachelle Snyder, found them unresponsive hanging from the main support beam of the basement with two overturned chairs nearby.

The siblings were brought to the hospital, where they were placed on life support and died three days later, the newspaper reported.

No cause of death was released, but authorities said they are ?looking forward to having some answers,? the Allentown Morning Call reported.

Police investigating the deaths have seized the kids? Xbox console, cellphones, two tablets and a laptop computer.

Relatives told authorities that Connor frequently played video games on his Xbox and would use the console to surf the internet.

?Whenever we are dealing with the unnatural death of a child, it is very emotionally troubling to all of us,? Berks County District Attorney John Adams told the Morning Call. ?I believe to have two children perish in the same incident really compounds our concerns and we are looking forward to having some answers. But we need to take our time to determine exactly what happened.?

This technology will be the death of us

Very odd to think of an 8 year old murdering his sister and then killing himself. On FB, people are side-eyeing the mom.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Very odd to think of an 8 year old murdering his sister and then killing himself. On FB, people are side-eyeing the mom.
    I thought the same thing.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I was eyeing Mom too until I heard about a 9-year-old facing 5 first-degree murder charges after Illinois house fire.
    Last edited by up2trouble; 10-11-2019 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood-bath View Post
    This technology will be the death of us
    .......no

I figured mom was a murderer, but a dogfucker? W T F

https://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/...cjy-story.html

"After more than two months of investigation, authorities on Monday charged Snyder with first-degree murder, third-degree murder, tampering with evidence, endangering the welfare of children, animal cruelty and sexual intercourse with a dog."

I could puke.

Those poor babies.

Holy shit. Murdering your children with the leash of the dog you are fucking is a new one. Jesus fucking Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by Non_Saepe View Post
    Holy shit. Murdering your children with the leash of the dog you are fucking is a new one. Jesus fucking Christ.
    I don't know why she thought this would be a believable story in the first place. A second/third grader cannot follow through with a scheme like this. The only thing I can come up with is that she thought so little of her son, she figured she could say "oh he killed himself because he's fat and stupid lol" and everyone would just buy it. Lady is unhinged.

What?

Quote Originally Posted by terps1990 View Post
    What?
    The link Country Mac posted explains a lot.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Country Mac View Post
    I don't know why she thought this would be a believable story in the first place. A second/third grader cannot follow through with a scheme like this. The only thing I can come up with is that she thought so little of her son, she figured she could say "oh he killed himself because he's fat and stupid lol" and everyone would just buy it. Lady is unhinged.
    No only that but he has problems with dexterity and wouldn’t have been able to do it.

Sickening... and True Crime Society is saying she was a member of their Facebook group.
    I can be your *ADDICTION* if you wanna get hooked on something!!

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Hmmm, did she talk about the case over there? I may have to check that out.
    Not sure, I don't have FB and don't know how to navigate it LOL. I follow them on IG and they made a post about it.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I have a fake account, but I am not FB literate at all, lol.
    Haha, you are way more advanced than me! I've never had a FB account. Myspace ruined social media for me. Now I just stick with looking at pics (IG)

Like the son of Sam, maybe the dog told her to do it. 🙄 Shit better not put ideas in her or her lawyers heads. She?s a filthy mcnasty ass twat wrinkle who should be hung over and over again.

Gross bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

This thing is human filth. That poor little boy absolutely knew what was happening, the little girl too, but maybe the Mom could have tricked her. But the little boy knew. Ugh, my heart hurts.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Thread Information