https://nypost.com/2019/10/07/childr...ily-of-5-dead/

The dad of a family found shot dead Monday inside their Massachusetts home was ?unemployed and going crazy,? he wrote on Facebook.

Father of three Joseph Zaccardi ? a struggling author who published a number of children?s books ? was discovered dead along with wife Deirdre Zaccardi, 40, and their three kids.

Zaccardi, a 43-year-old University of Massachusetts graduate, hawked his published tomes on Facebook where he listed his employment ?Unemployed and Going Crazy.?

?I am proud to announce that my third children?s book, All Mixed Up, has been published and is now available to purchase on Amazon,? he wrote in 2017.

?Purchasing a copy will obviously help to promote the book, but simply spreading the word about its release would be extremely helpful too!?

His wife, Deidre, commented on the post: ?I?m so proud of you!?

The killings are believed to be the result of a murder-suicide.

A relative who showed up to the family?s condo in Abington to take the children to school around 7:30 a.m. found Deirdre on a couch downstairs, officials said.

It?s unclear where the children ? 11-year-old Alexis Zaccardi and 9-year-old twins Nathaniel and Kathryn Zaccardi ? were discovered.

Deirdre was the office manager of Boston marketing consulting firm EMI Strategic Marketing and had worked at the company for nearly two decades.

Company president Campbell Edlund called her a ?lovely person?a trusted employee and valued friend? and said she would be greatly missed, in a statement to The Boston Globe.

?Her deep commitment to her children, and the pride she took in their accomplishments, small and large, were part of many conversations,? Edlund said, adding that Deirdre had taken off last Wednesday for her twins? birthday celebration.

The doting mom showed that commitment to her kids in numerous Facebook posts and photos, detailing play dates with their cousins, flag football playoff games and Alexis? Irish step dance recitals.

District Attorney Timothy Cruz said there was no known history of ?any ongoing domestic issues? between the parents.

At present, there?s ?not a lot of answers to a heck of a lot of questions,? he said.

The victims? relatives released a statement calling the slayings ?an unfathomable loss? and asking for privacy ?as we attempt to make sense of the enormity of this event.?