Thread: 'House Hunters? star Suzanne Whang dead at 56

'House Hunters? star Suzanne Whang dead at 56

https://pagesix.com/2019/09/20/house...ng-dead-at-56/

?House Hunters? star Suzanne Whang died Tuesday night after losing her battle with breast cancer, her partner, Jeff Vezain, confirmed on Facebook.

?A lifetime of love, adventure, humor and bliss now lives in our memories,? the musician wrote in a lengthy post Thursday, adding that he was beside his girlfriend when she ?breathed her last breath here at home.?

?For thirteen years she confronted cancer with courage, humor, determination and optimism,? he continued. ?She was immensely encouraged by the love of her family, friends and those she had yet to meet. Your kind, loving messages always lifted her spirits.?

Vezain told the HGTV star?s fans to celebrate her life, but also cry if they feel like they need to.

?I?ve been crying a LOT!? he shared. ?And laughing?and everything in between. It?s all part of life, but laughter was a staple of our dynamic. Her audacious sense of humor blessed many, shocked a few, but allowed us to laugh in the face of adversity.?

In the comments section, fans sent their condolences and wrote ?F?k cancer.?

Whang narrated ?House Hunters? for nine years on HGTV, and was also an actress, appearing in series like ?Las Vegas? and ?General Hospital.?

HGTV said in a statement to Fox News, ?Suzanne was warm, funny and kind with a distinctive voice that made everyone feel at home. Our HGTV family mourns her loss and wishes to express deepest condolences to her friends, fans and family who knew and loved her.?

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    I liked her. Cancer fucking sucks.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Thread Information