Thread: Dulce Maria Alavez (5) abducted from a city park in Brigeton, NJ on 9/16/19

Dulce Maria Alavez (5) abducted from a city park in Brigeton, NJ on 9/16/19

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...id=recommended

Police in New Jersey said a 5-year-old girl who vanished from a playground Monday afternoon was led to a van.

Dulce Maria Alavez disappeared Monday afternoon from City Park in Bridgeton.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-14-2022 at 06:42 AM.

This is pretty scary. I go to the park every day with my son.

I see parents sitting in their cars “watching” their kids and I just don’t get that. I’m never anymore than a couple feet away from where my son is playing.

He does this thing where he wants me to go into a play tunnel, just so he can run the opposite direction. He thinks it’s hilarious. He’s so fast sometimes I’m afraid this will happen someday to him.

I really hope they find her alive and well.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I’ve been following this case elsewhere and apparently the police posted a picture of the “van” that they thought was used in the abduction, but i couldn’t find the pic. Apparently it was a SUV that didn’t have tinted windows or or sliding doors.

The scent dogs followed her scent for an hour, then lost it. I guess she was wandering around the park?

I don’t think the police are going to get any solid leads, people are too afraid of ICE, which I don’t blame them.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Ignore the SUV comment, apparently police aren’t looking for it anymore.

Unfortunately, I doubt Dulce is still alive.

I hope this dumb teachers statements don’t distract people from the actual case.

I’ve been all over this case since day 1 (even read the threads on webslueths) and it seems like the police aren’t close to catching the guy. Plus there’s been a lot of confusion about the van vs SUV as the abduction vehicle. The SUV was ruled out.

It is a full time job to keep up with shit there.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 09-26-2019 at 01:53 PM.

Is anyone else following this case? Now there is no van, and all the info the police have was given to them by a child of “tender age”. They have nothing and she’s probably not alive. I just hope they find who took her.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I'm following it. I have started to post about it several times, but I just don't know what to think at this point. If they ever had a chance of solving it, they don't now after ICE is all up in things.
    The fact that the moms statements, the “witness” statements and the 911 call don’t match up makes it a clusterfuck.

If this “witness” hasn’t come foreword yet, I doubt he will.

I just thought of something...maybe the suspect had another kid with him so it didn’t seem weird if he left with dulce and she would trust him more.

https://www.nj.com/cumberland/2019/1...ce-alavez.html

Dr. Phil to feature story of missing N.J. 5-year-old Dulce Alavez
    It didn’t air until yesterday (December 6th). Did anyone else catch it?

I can see why people think the mother is involved (though I don’t think she is), because of her demeanor. Somethings not right there. I would say she is drugged, but I hope not because she’s pregnant.

I didn't get to see if. What makes you say that?
    She has a flat affect and doesn’t show any emotion. I want to be clear that I don’t think she had anything to do with her daughters disappearance, but I can see why people side eye her. Dr. Phil put it best when he said she was the “calmest mother of a missing child that I have ever seen”.

Leaving a 3 year old and 5 year old alone to play at park while scratching off lottery tickets in the car is gross negligence at best. She lied and said she was helping her sister with her homework. Dr. Phil called her out on that. She’s not mature enough to be a mother. That’s why she doesn’t have custody of her kids.

I’m not trying to bash her, I’m just saying she made a mistake and now she’s paying the price. Apparently her parents are pissed at her for leaving the kids alone. I feel terrible for them.

I get what you're saying. I saw a headline too (haven't had time to read it) saying she thought it might be someone she used to know.
    Yeah it’s apparently her ex but I don’t think he did it. She made a habit of staying in the car while her kids played in the park. Some predator took note of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    She has a flat affect and doesn’t show any emotion. I want to be clear that I don’t think she had anything to do with her daughters disappearance, but I can see why people side eye her. Dr. Phil put it best when he said she was the “calmest mother of a missing child that I have ever seen”.
    I didn't see the Dr. Phil episode. Is she Casey Anthony calm?
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    I didn't see the Dr. Phil episode. Is she Casey Anthony calm?

I don’t think she’s guilty at all, but something is off.

Thanks for posting that.

Well, she said she doesn't ever cry, not even in front of her mother. If she's always been that way, it's unfortunate in terms of the current investigation. Your average person isn't going to understand that level of calm in the face of a child abduction.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

I think the mom should be charged with something (child neglect).
    I know as a soon to be mom, I'd never sit in a car and watch my child.
    So many bad things (like in this case) can happen within seconds.
    I hope they find the girl unharmed, but it seems unlikely now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Thread Information