Thread: Zachary Hannaford (29) died from acute fentanyl intoxication

Zachary Hannaford (29) died from acute fentanyl intoxication

Going to guess suicide based on posts I have seen, here is one from his brother:

There’s a lot I wish I could have done different. Been more supportive. Took more interest in his life and his well being. Some people are struggling within and it’s impossible to truly know how they feel.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Manner
    ACCIDENT

Cause A
    ACUTE FENTANYL INTOXICATION

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

https://www.luybendilday.com/obituary/6541485

It is with great sadness that the family of Zachary Owen Hannaford announces his passing at age 29 on May 12, 2019.

Zack grew up in Rossmoor, Los Alamitos, CA and graduated from Los Alamitos High School in 2008. He was Co-MVP of the Freshman Football team, and was the Freshman Wrestler of the Year, but his favorite sport was baseball which he played throughout high school and continued to play both baseball and softball for his entire life.

One of Zack’s favorite things to do with his friends and family was golfing. He also enjoyed surfing, especially in Costa Rica, and had an artistic side, writing poetry, painting, and playing the piano among other instruments. Zack was a business owner and expert consultant in underground leak detection and enjoyed problem solving for his clients.

Zack could light up a room and put a smile on anyone’s face that knew him. He was loved and admired by his friends for his humor and enormous heart. He cared about people in his life, loved his friends and family deeply, and was always kind. His smile will be missed by all.

Zack is survived by his father, Kim Hannaford (Barbara), his mother Sherri Reyes (Russ), his brother Jake, his sister Kelly (Rocky), his grandfather Frank Sue, step-siblings (Bridgette Reyes; Angela, Myndi, Katy, and David Sheets) and numerous aunts, uncles, and cousins. He will also be missed by his many friends.

A celebration of life will be held at Old Ranch Country Club in Seal Beach on Saturday, May 25, 2019 at 1pm.

If you would like to donate in Zack’s honor, he would have loved an organization such as the Action Sports Kids Foundation in Long Beach, which provides after school opportunities to underprivileged kids. In lieu of flowers, please reach out to someone who needs help and may be hurting.
    http://mydeathspace.com/article/2019...l_intoxication
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-05-2019 at 06:15 AM.

As someone who has worked with iv and transdermal Fentanyl for years, people need to stop messing with Fentanyl. You see stories about people dying from it daily, yet others think that they are smart enough to use it in illegal pill form and not od.......You're not. I've had healthy patients stop breathing and have to be manually ventilated and reversed after receiving just 25 mcg. Leave the Fentanyl for the surgical patients, the critically ill and the chronic pain and cancer patients--Who it has always been solely intended for.

I agree, Fentanyl is just an ugly drug to be messing with.

RIP Zachary

Thread Information