Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: John (38) and Mary Sisk (35) and their 3 children were murdered by John's 14 year old son

  1. #1
    Moderator raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    11,416
    Rep Power
    21474857

    John (38) and Mary Sisk (35) and their 3 children were murdered by John's 14 year old son

    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...oting-n1049496

    His 6-month-old brother was the youngest victim of a teenage boy who admitted killing his father, stepmother and two other siblings at the family's Alabama home, authorities said Tuesday.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-27-2022 at 01:52 PM.

  2. #2
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    14,308
    Rep Power
    21474860
    She said he had broken into and vandalized his school and was in the habit of burning animals alive.
    Welp this kid was a budding psychopath. I don’t know what the cousin is talking about, no amount of “talking” to this kid would have helped. He shot a six month old baby!

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  3. #3
    Senior Member KimTisha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Somewhere Over the Rainbow
    Posts
    7,094
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Welp this kid was a budding psychopath. I don’t know what the cousin is talking about, no amount of “talking” to this kid would have helped. He shot a six month old baby!
    Yeah, he changed his major - he was on track to be a serial killer but switched to mass murder instead. This one should probably never get out of prison.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

  4. #4
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    14,308
    Rep Power
    21474860
    This is bothering me...what was his motive?

  5. #5
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    21,607
    Rep Power
    21474867
    That's an excuse. You don't kill your entire family, including a 6 month old baby, because you found out that your step mom isn't your bio mom. This kid was a born psychopath and is a prefect example of how sometimes it's just nature and not nurture. It could be one or the other or a little of both depending on the circumstances. This kid was definitely born with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    327
    Rep Power
    5141186
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    That's an excuse. You don't kill your entire family, including a 6 month old baby, because you found out that your step mom isn't your bio mom. This kid was a born psychopath and is a prefect example of how sometimes it's just nature and not nurture. It could be one or the other or a little of both depending on the circumstances. This kid was definitely born with it.
    I agree. Hope they fix him because he won't be locked up forever at 14.

    Oddly he looks a lot like his stepmom.


    https://www.bing.com/images/search?v...t=0&ajaxserp=0

  7. #7
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    21,607
    Rep Power
    21474867
    Quote Originally Posted by terps1990 View Post
    I agree. Hope they fix him because he won't be locked up forever at 14.

    Oddly he looks a lot like his stepmom.


    https://www.bing.com/images/search?v...t=0&ajaxserp=0
    He does NOT look 17 years old in those photos. He looks dead inside. I don't think there's any fixing him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

  8. #8
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    14,308
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://metro.co.uk/2019/09/09/boy-1...ther-10711280/

    ‘Boy, 14, massacred entire family after discovering his mom was his stepmother’
    Had the stepmom and dad been together since when psycho was very little? Because they have very young kids so it doesnt seem that way.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    8,504
    Rep Power
    21474852
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://metro.co.uk/2019/09/09/boy-1...ther-10711280/

    ‘Boy, 14, massacred entire family after discovering his mom was his stepmother’
    It's a Monday so I am confused, as usual. His mom was his stepmother? I don't get it.

  10. #10
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    11,365
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    It's a Monday so I am confused, as usual. His mom was his stepmother? I don't get it.
    I guess he thought she was his bio mom, found out she wasn't.


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    8,504
    Rep Power
    21474852
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I guess he thought she was his bio mom, found out she wasn't.
    Okay, that makes sense; it was oddly worded. Thank you, Nic!

  12. #12
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    11,365
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Okay, that makes sense; it was oddly worded. Thank you, Nic!
    No worries! Can you imagine finding out your "mom" is actually just the chick your dad married?


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

  13. #13
    Senior Member Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    8,504
    Rep Power
    21474852
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    No worries! Can you imagine finding out your "mom" is actually just the chick your dad married?
    Or even worse, that your sister is your mother. I recall hearing cases like that in the past. Yikes!

  14. #14
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    11,365
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Or even worse, that your sister is your mother. I recall hearing cases like that in the past. Yikes!
    Oh yeah, where the young daughter gets knocked up and her mom decides to raise the baby as her own?

    Shit's all fucked up.


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •