Thread: Kristian Bailey (31) was allegedly kidnapped and killed by fellow employee Brian Douglas Allen (37)

Kristian Bailey (31) was allegedly kidnapped and killed by fellow employee Brian Douglas Allen (37)

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...rker-arrested/

A Rowlett mother is dead after a man she worked with allegedly kidnapped her in a company truck, drove her to Mississippi and fatally shot her.

Brian Douglas Allen, 37, was arrested in connection with the slaying of Kristian Bailey, 31, according to Covington County Undersheriff Layne McLaurin.
    https://www.facebook.com/kristian.bailey.587
    http://mydeathspace.com/article/2019...ellow_employee
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-17-2022 at 05:34 PM.

This is really F*d up. I really feel for her family.

I am wondering if the cops were notified when the company remotely shut down the truck? Can you get the actual location of the vehicle when remotely shutting it down or just pings like a cell phone? Then again it looks like the Mississippi police were kinda lazy not even bothering to show up for shots fired.

Well, seeing how he is 347 years old, he must be a vampire.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    Well, seeing how he is 347 years old, he must be a vampire.
    Oh, this is how it is going to be. I see how you are. You have the power to fix, but you decided to shame me instead. Just because you're 15 and your eyesight and attention to detail is perfect, you like to make fun of us old folks. Just wait. I will follow you around and highlight anything I see you do wrong. You're gonna wish you had fixed that.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Oh, this is how it is going to be. I see how you are. You have the power to fix, but you decided to shame me instead. Just because you're 15 and your eyesight and attention to detail is perfect, you like to make fun of us old folks. Just wait. I will follow you around and highlight anything I see you do wrong. You're gonna wish you had fixed that.
    See! If I had done the same thing, I would have gotten ALL kinds of shit for it. 15 is is less than half of my actual age!
    Last edited by Jumaki15; 09-05-2019 at 02:34 PM.

This guy is going to serve less than 30 years for this murder.

Rest in peace Kristian.

Small said her niece lay undiscovered in the front yard of a Mount Olive home for half a day after police received a shots-fired call before the owners returned from an out-of-town trip and found her body.

I just can't. We travel A LOT. The two best parts of the trip are the sense of adventure pulling OUT of the driveway on Day One, and the incredibly satisfying feeling of accomplishment pulling INTO the driveway on Day WTFE. We even keep the GPS on so I can count down the yards to my house when we get close ("Only 350 yards to go! Another perfect trip!"). I can't begin to imagine the horror of pulling into the driveway and finding a body in my front yard, ffs. It would seriously mess with my head. Those poor people.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    The conversation in this thread did not age well...
    No, it did not.
    Last edited by KimTisha; 01-19-2022 at 07:33 PM.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Thread Information