Thread: Marty Teague (53) missing from Statesville, NC since 7/24/18, his jeep was found abandoned more than a year after he went missing

Marty Teague (53) missing from Statesville, NC since 7/24/18, his jeep was found abandoned more than a year after he went missing

https://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/mi...ance/980879787

More than a year after a Statesville man disappeared, police have found something that has rebooted the desperate search.

Police said they found 53-year-old Marty Teague's Jeep Cherokee Friday morning on an abandoned piece of property on Sain Road, just outside Statesville.

Teague disappeared last year on July 24 after leaving his house without his diabetes medications, his phone or wallet.

The Statesville Police Department, along with Iredell Search and Rescue, the North Carolina State Bureau of Investigation and Troutman Fire, are searching the area where his car was found.

At the time of his disappearance, officials said officers searched his house and determined there was no foul play and no disturbance.

Teague is described as having gray hair with blue eyes and weighs about 220 pounds.

No other information has been released.

I am guessing it was there the whole time...?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Thread Information