Thread: Madison Elizabeth Eddlemon (16) missing from Crown Point, Indiana since 8/17/19, believed to be abducted by her stalker

Madison Elizabeth Eddlemon (16) missing from Crown Point, Indiana since 8/17/19, believed to be abducted by her stalker

https://www.nwitimes.com/news/update...0d29b7188.html

A 16-year-old girl who was reported missing early Saturday is believed to be in "extreme danger" with a St. John man considered to be "armed and dangerous," police said.

Madison Elizabeth Eddlemon, of Crown Point, was reported missing 12:01 a.m. Saturday, Lake County Sheriff Oscar Martinez Jr. said. She was initially reported as a runaway from home.

"I just want her home and safe," said Nichole Cain, Eddlemon's mother. "If anyone knows anything, please call the police. I want my daughter back. That's all I want."

In the early morning hours, Eddlemon's vehicle was found with no one inside at an intersection near her home. Police said it's believed Eddlemon was last known to be in the company of 22-year-old Alexander Curry-Fishtorn, of St. John.

It's unknown if the girl was taken by force or if she is voluntarily with Curry-Fishtorn, Martinez said. She is believed to be in extreme danger, saying it's believed Curry-Fishtorn is "armed and dangerous," Martinez said.

Cain said her daughter's car was found parked at a stop sign at the intersection of Cleveland Street and Sherwood Drive in Crown Point. She said the teen left her clothes in the car and didn't take any belongings with her. She believes Curry-Fishtorn is responsible for her daughter's disappearance.

Cain said her daughter is set to begin her junior year at Crown Point High School on Tuesday. She alleged Curry-Fishtorn has a history of being controlling and abusive to her daughter. He became upset when the relationship ended after the family found out the two were seeing each other, she said.

In March, he began allegedly harassing and stalking Eddlemon and the family notified police, filing a no-contact order the same month, Cain said. She said she has reason to believe her daughter was afraid he would hurt her.

Curry-Fishtorn has an active protective order against him and active criminal cases including charges of stalking and invasion of privacy, Martinez said.

The two are believed to be driving a grey 2009 Chevy Cobalt with the license plate number, "645RIS."

Eddlemon is described as a white female with blonde hair and blue eyes. She is 5 feet, 2 inches tall and weighs 95 pounds, police said. Cain said Eddlemon was wearing a black hoodie and pants when she went missing.
    https://nbc25news.com/news/local/ple...ndangered-teen

A Statewide AMBER Alert has been declared, repeating, a Statewide AMBER Alert has been declared.

The Lake County Sheriff?s Office has requested the activation of an AMBER Alert from Crown Point, Indiana which is 138 miles northwest of Indianapolis.

The victim, Madison Elizabeth Yancy Eddlemon, is a 16 year old white female, 5 feet 1 inches tall, 97 pounds, blonde hair with green eyes, and last seen wearing a black hoodie with white tribal and blue jeans with tears and shin high boots with a black lace choker. Madison was last seen on Saturday, August 17, 2019, at 9:00 am in Crown Point, Indiana and is believed to be in extreme danger.
    Curry-Fishtorn's FB:https://www.facebook.com/alexander.curryfishtorn

https://bnonews.com/index.php/2019/0...ed-by-stalker/

Madison is believed to be with 22-year-old Alexander Curry-Fishtorn, who was previously in a relationship with the teenager. ?We have a protective order against [him] and [he] has violated it several times,? her mother Nichole Cain said. Her family claims Curry-Fishtorn has a history of abusive behavior towards Madison.

Curry-Fishtorn, of Saint John, is 5 feet 7 tall and weighs about 158 pounds. He is believed to have taken Madison in an unregistered black/gray Chevy Cobalt. Madison was last seen wearing an all-black outfit as pictured below.
    Madison was last seen in her own car which was found abandoned at a stop sign near Magnolia Drive and Sherwood Drive in Crown Point, just off State Road 55 in Lake County. Her family last heard from her at 9 p.m. on Friday. Some of her belongings were still in the car with the window cracked.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Good fuckin' thing.

But wtf is a 22 year old doing in a relationship with a 16 year old anyway? And this was "previous"...so both of them were younger. Ugh.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Now go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    Good fuckin' thing.

But wtf is a 22 year old doing in a relationship with a 16 year old anyway? And this was "previous"...so both of them were younger. Ugh.
    The same as any other 22 year old with a 16 year old would be my guess.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    The same as any other 22 year old with a 16 year old would be my guess.
    Quite the snarky little shit these days, aren't you?
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Now go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    Quite the snarky little shit these days, aren't you?
    Only to the people who know me enough to know I'm not serious when I say dickish things.

Thread Information