https://nypost.com/2019/08/17/queens...r-killing-her/

A woman was killed Saturday when her husband accidentally backed into her while washing their car at a Queens gas station, police said.

Isabel Ramirez-Cohetero, 51, and her husband, 50, were washing their red Jeep Commander at a gas station on Eliot Ave near 61st Street in Ridgewood at about 12:15 p.m. when the tragic mishap occurred, cops said.

The couple was moving the vehicle to dry it off when her husband realized he?d left the car in reverse.

When he jumped back behind the wheel to stop it, he accidentally stepped on the gas ? backing the Jeep over his unsuspecting wife.

The woman was rushed to Wyckoff Heights Medical Center with body trauma, where she was pronounced dead, officials said.

?A man ran inside crying ?My wife, my wife, my wife in serious condition. Call the ambulance.? He kept on repeating ambulance, ambulance,? said Firoz Khan, 51, an attendant at the gas station who called 911 for the distraught husband.

?I went outside and I saw the lady laying on the ground on her back. Her head was to the [fence] and her feet were towards [the store]. I saw them putting her on the stretcher?she was not moving,? he said.

?This is sad. I feel sorry for the husband. He was crying, he was upset.?

The BP gas station was less than a mile from the couple?s Queens home, authorities said.

Distraught family members gathered there throughout the day in support of the husband.

?We are devastated,? one of the couple?s sons told The Post.

Another son at the home said, ?She was my mother. That?s my dad. He can?t talk right now. He is still crying.?

Said a man who identified himself as the victim?s brother, ?It?s in the family, that?s why we don?t want to talk about it. It was an accident. Nobody is wrong.?

No arrests have been made and the incident is still under investigation.