Thread: Jamison Novello (15) committed suicide by walking into a train

Jamison Novello (15) committed suicide by walking into a train

https://www.facebook.com/16031134999...9313295964213/

The Eye Clinic NJ
    March 31 ?
    Teen suicide is a scourge and epidemic that has been plaguing this country in recent years. Jamison Novello was the girl who’s life was tragically lost last week on the Long Island Rail Road and was a patient of our practice. Kim & Michael McGuigan and Anthony Novello, the parents of Jamison support and endorse this fundraiser as a scholarship in the memory of Jamison. Any support you can find in your hearts in the memory of Jamison would be greatly appreciated.

https://afsp.donordrive.com/index.cf...pantID=1962535

My beautiful daughter left this world way too soon, at just 15 years old. She had the brightest smile, an infectious laugh, and the biggest heart. Jamison was the kid who worried about everyone, who was kind to everyone, especially if you had no one, and loved her friends incredibly. She loved the beach, our pool, going on our swing set, and making gingerbread houses. Even at 15 years old, she loved visiting Santa Land every year at Macy's and celebrating Christmas Eve at our house every year. She REALLY loved her onesie pajamas, Starbucks, ice cream, chocolate, and sesame chicken with rice.

Jamison absolutely lived to dance. She took toddler classes but wasn't hooked. Because Jamison was such a perfectionist and demanded so much from herself, she excelled at everything she did including art, gymnastics, karate, and swimming. She then returned to dance at 11 but this time, she found her true love. To see Jamison dance, to see the pure joy, and passion she took from it, to see how good she was getting, made me beam. She worked so hard and was so dedicated.

Jamison's decision to leave this world, has left an ache in my heart that never stops. Her siblings miss their big sister and don't understand what's happened. There will forever be a gaping hole in our family. Her friends are heartbroken. I walk for my daughter, in hope that I can spare another family this pain and possibly stop someone else from making this very permanent decision. Stay. Life is worth it.

This fits. A letter I found from her school said she died on a Thursday evening. Her eye doctor said it was on the LIRR.

http://www.liherald.com/stories/mta-...station,113017

A girl was struck and killed near the Rockville Centre LIRR station at about 11:30 p.m. on Thursday, according to Metropolitan Transportation Authority spokesman Aaron Donovan.

The incident does not appear to be criminal in nature, nor accidental, Donovan said. He could not reveal the woman's identity because she was a minor. A police investigation is ongoing.

Donovan told the Herald that several trains on the Babylon branch were canceled last night and early this morning due to the investigation, and some were delayed up to 30 minutes. All trains are now back to normal schedule.

Pretty girl. Rip.

I once saw a young woman get hit by a Houston Metro train; she exited one train with her bike but forgot to watch for more trains as she crossed the tracks going the opposite direction. It made the most horrific sound and once the train stop you could see her bloody, broken leg sticking up in the narrow space between the train and the platform. I can't imaging how much pain this precious young lady was feeling to make her willingly step in front of a train.

Thread Information