Thread: Alexis Monge (19) 07/31/19 - Waiting on ME results

Manner
    ACCIDENT

Cause B
    COMPLICATIONS OF MECHANICAL VENTILATION

Cause C
    CONSEQUENCES OF BLUNT FOR TRAUMA

This one confuses me, no idea what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

It says Cause A: tracheal stenosis
    Last edited by Angiebla; 09-26-2019 at 01:52 PM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Oops, forgot the cause A.

I am still confused.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Oops, forgot the cause A.

I am still confused.
    My guess is she was on a ventilator, and because of a medical event the ventilator stopped working.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

My guess is she was on a ventilator, and because of a medical event the ventilator stopped working.
    Oh shit!

I was snooping around on her FB and looks like her dad is blaming some guy for beating her up, putting her in ICU and then her having complications while they were going to do reconstructive surgery? Not sure of the full story though .. i think the tattoo of the name on her face is the guy in question .. sad situation if true!

Quote Originally Posted by Dylgem22 View Post
    I was snooping around on her FB and looks like her dad is blaming some guy for beating her up, putting her in ICU and then her having complications while they were going to do reconstructive surgery? Not sure of the full story though .. i think the tattoo of the name on her face is the guy in question .. sad situation if true!
    That makes sense, and she posted about waking up from her coma (sounds like it was from a car accident though?):

Alexis Monge

July 8 ?

I wanna leave bro i really wish i wasnt on this damn earth anymore like why tf did i wake uo from my coma
    Last edited by Nic B; 09-27-2019 at 10:38 AM.

another FB - https://www.facebook.com/alexis.monge.5201

her cousin rapping at her funeral - https://www.facebook.com/carlos.monge.3576224 - scroll for video, he's pretty good

Last edited by up2trouble; 09-27-2019 at 04:21 PM.

This was on Dad's FB ...

This guy is a monster he put my daughter back in icu for a week also beat her when she was helpless here are pics of him having her smoke which she had no memory of the same day she was back in icu Alexis had begged me over and over too protect her from him and I tried but he kept lureing her back he also videod him giving her a blunt which he knew could kill her which almost did he also as a pos would brought all her belonging s even a 50inch tv and left at hospital when she was in surgery his name is Nathan divine known as yg savage .makes me sick Christie that you still talk too this monster and accept him which is beyond me All I CAN SAY IS STAY AWAY YOU ARE NOT WELOME AT MY DAUGHTER SERVICE WHAT SO EVER I HAVE SO MUCH OTHER PROOF I WILL POST IF WASNT FOR YOU SHE WOULD BE ALIVE BUT YOU BEAT HER AND PUT HER IN THE STREET THAT NIGHT ......RIP MY BABY GIRL ALEXIS ....NOTHING CAN BRING HER BACK BUT I WONT LET YOU HURT HER KNOW MORE YOU FAKE CARING ASS PUNK ....AND CHRISTIE VELLECA IF THIS HOW YOU FEEL TOO STILL ACCEPT HIM GO WITH HIM DONT NEED YOUR HELP EITHER ...

When a patient is intubated for a long time or thracheostomized - necessary for mechanical ventilation- one of the most frequent complications is the thracheostenosys

So was she beat by her boyfriend or hit by a car?

Here's what I deduced:

1. Hit by a Lyft driver. (Could have been escaping from boyfriend, but IDK. Dad seems to think so.)

2. In a hospital in a coma. (because of injuries)

3. Got better and went home.

4. Boyfriend had her smoking pot. (Maybe he thought would help pain or he knew she shouldn't be smoking drugs in her condition.)

5. Rushed back to the hospital. (She either died en route and/or medical personnel tried to save her with ventilation and it didn't work.)

5. Based on Dad and cousin's posts, I believe she made it to the hospital. Last note - Rapping cousin said in one of his posts that he didn't blame the medical personnel for her death.
    Last edited by up2trouble; 09-29-2019 at 08:59 AM.

Ah .. I hadn't seen anything about the Lyft driver and her being hit by the car .. your scenario above makes sense if that was truly the case

Sorry for bumping this, but I've been stalking old threads (damnit Robo for posting about them! ) and this one intrigued me.

Dad's FB post (above) calls out "Christie" for remaining friends with the guy he blames for Alexis' death (YG Savage). Christie is her mother and she's still very friendly with him. He released a memorial video/song about Alexis and says he'll do a different song for her every year on 7 October (her birthday). Mom seems quite enamoured....

Mom's FB: https://www.facebook.com/Mizz.ChristieVelleca

SC of her recent post:

YG Savage's FB (he's selling $200 worth of food stamps today, hit him up - apparently he has sickle cell and gets SSI):

https://www.facebook.com/yg.savage.1...n5Nwmv77flR8Qu

The video and Mom's reaction:

Also.... in March 2019 Alexis posted a gofundme photo of herself in a hospital bed with horribly discoloured legs. She also posted an article about tracheal stenosis in April. So I assume the original injury happened in March?
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Thread Information