Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: UK Teen, Nora Quoirin (15) found dead after going missing while on vacation at a resort in Malaysia

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    To be fair, U.S embassy staff were responsible for that one - it even made it onto Australia's national broadcaster, unfortunately

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-05-...-china/9793290

Looked for updates on this case since the Sun's "answers to dark questions" headline a week ago, but it's all repetition & tabloidy shite

This is the Sun article I'm referring to

"NORA DEATH RIDDLE Nora Quoirin?s family may finally get answers to ?dark questions? about teen?s death as Malaysia confirms they can demand a second postmortem"

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/976084...nd-postmortem/
    Still not buying the "sonic weapon attacks". The symptoms could be caused from any of a thousand different things. I'll admit to being dead wrong if they actually find that is what caused everything, but most of what I've read disputes it being caused by a weapon.

I didn?t see where US embassy took or was responsible in that article. It would not surprise me if that?s what turns out. I am open to various conclusions but I am also very skeptical of tidy wrap ups.
    Who is Alex Jones? I clearly don?t listen to him, lol, since he is a stranger to me. BTW, I?m a research librarian, 32 years and vet sources/check media bias (one more year to career change!) . In this case there is a lot of tabloidy crap because the Quoirin?s shut everyone down, used what came out/mistranslated, etc, from Malaysia and lesser sources.

Thread Information