Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: The Remains Of Luiza Mihaela Melencu (18) & Alexandra Măceşanu (15) Were Found In The Home Of Gheorge Dinca (65) After Alexandra Made 3 Seperate Emergency Calls Begging For Help & Describing Her Location

These families are never going to know if they've got the truth

Nothing new happening. The police keep on with the "Dinca killed them" idea although there is still no bodies.
    Alexandra's uncle is still fighting with the system.
    We have to wait and see. I dont know for how long.

Okay so the girls uncle just published some official info which is interesting. The police deliberately mishandled the missing person case in Alexandra's case. They first registered it as a "voluntary disparition" aka she disappeared on purpose AFTER she has called the police 3 times.

Quote Originally Posted by Fukanai View Post
    Okay so the girls uncle just published some official info which is interesting. The police deliberately mishandled the missing person case in Alexandra's case. They first registered it as a "voluntary disparition" aka she disappeared on purpose AFTER she has called the police 3 times.
    AFTER she called. Yeah, that seems like they had an ulterior motive to me.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    And here we all thought the United States was fucked up...this story just gets sadder and sadder. Poor kids.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Fukanai View Post
    arseholes

New documents came out. Prosecutors from Olt county didn't move at all after the girl's calls. Another prosecutor from another county saw on the news the piece concerning the disappearance of the teenage girl and insisted the county does its job. They actually started opening a quest Thursday at 4 PM. After Alexandra's parents stated she disappeared, on Wednesday night and after the girl called on Thursday at 11 am.

The girls uncle is openly accusing the police and prosecutors of human trafficking and health trying his best to try to find the girl alive or atleast learn what happened to her.

I don't think he'll find her alive

Some officials resigned in the first few days, yeah? How many of the ones who seem to be involved are still in their jobs?

I'd say almost all of them. A few people resigned but what's 2 or 3 people when theres hundreds involved ?

For the moment, nothing new in the investigation. Seems like authorities are trying their best to close the case but they cant since they cant declare the girls dead.
    Alexandra's uncle is continuing his fight for these two girls and against corruption. I hope he will win.

The police said they found new blood samples they didnt find initially one month ago (!). They said none belongs to Alexandra or Luiza. They changed their statement not too long ago to say some belongs to Luiza.

They are going to test the blood with other DNA samples they have from missing girls in the area.

Thread Information