Thread: Heather Gumina Waters (33) was found dead after going missing for almost 2 months; her husband has been arrested

Heather Gumina Waters (33) was found dead after going missing for almost 2 months; her husband has been arrested

https://ktla.com/2019/07/22/official...nce-last-week/

Authorities are searching for a missing 33-year-old mother of three last seen a week ago in the Pleasant Valley area, according to KTLA sister station KTXL in Sacramento.

Heather Gumina Waters broke her collarbone last Monday and had complained about being in pain after being released from the hospital, the missing woman's mother, Joanna Russell, said.

Gumina Waters spent that night at her Pleasant Valley area house. By Wednesday, both she and her car, a 2005 black Infiniti coupe, had vanished.

Russell says she's sleep deprived and scared with no one hearing from her daughter in several days.

"It is very unlike her to not contact anyone," Russell said. "That?s why there?s a concern for her safety right now and a concern that she had a broken collarbone. So, I'm praying that someone will hear this or have seen something or might know something and please report it to the sheriff's."

The El Dorado County Sheriff's Office confirms its deputies are also searching for Gumina Waters and her car, sharing photos on social media.

Russell says the black Infiniti coupe has distinctive pink markings, like two ribbon stickers on the back window and a pink gas cap lid that says "His Queen."

In the meantime, Russell says she and Gumina Waters' three kids are starting to fear the worst.

The Sheriff?s Office says it?s still too early to release many details on the case and, at this point, they are not organizing any sort of search party. They are looking for tips from anyone who may have seen Gumina Waters on Tuesday or Wednesday in the Placerville or Pleasant Valley area.

Anyone who has information on the missing woman's whereabouts is asked to contact the Sheriff's Office at 530-621-6600.
    http://mydeathspace.com/article/2019...ying_in_a_case
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 09-11-2019 at 06:27 AM.

A black car with a pink gas cap should definitely stand out, really surprised no one has seen it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

https://fox40.com/2019/08/09/missing...ans-car-found/

EL DORADO COUNTY — The El Dorado County Sheriff’s Office has found the car of missing woman Heather Gumina Waters.

The 33-year-old woman’s black 2005 Infiniti G35 was located in El Dorado County; the exact location is unknown.

The car is being processed for evidence.

Gumina Waters is still missing and hasn’t been seen since July 16.

Anyone with information regarding her whereabouts is asked to call dispatch at 530-621-6600.

I read all of the articles regarding her disappearance and have a couple thoughts/questions.

One article said she was married, but her husband isn’t mentioned at all.

Do the cops really think she went missing if her own accord? Is that why they won’t organize a search party?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Her remains have been found

https://fox40.com/2019/09/07/body-of...-waters-found/

The 33-year-old woman’s black 2005 Infiniti G35 was located in El Dorado County on Aug. 9.

The El Dorado County Sheriff’s Office said her husband Anthony Gumina was arrested on an outstanding no bail warrant for domestic violence on Friday Sept. 6.

During their search, authorities located what they believe to be remains of Gumina Waters.

Gumina was arrested for homicide following the discovery of her remains.

Her mother Joanna Russel told FOX40 they had always feared this was the case, but receiving news of her death still was not easy to hear.

She and her grandkids are heartbroken.

https://fox40.com/2019/09/10/husband...omplaint-says/

The man accused of killing his wife in El Dorado County made his first appearance in a courtroom Tuesday.

Appearing before a judge for the first time, Anthony Gumina could be seen tearing up as his court-appointed lawyer pushed back his arraignment until Sept. 24.

“He wasn’t facing anybody. That to me, body language, says a lot,” said a family friend.

A woman, who did not want FOX40 to use her name, said she was friends with both Gumina and his wife, Heather Gumina Waters. She came to court dressed in pink to show support for Gumina Waters and to raise awareness of domestic abuse.

“Whether or not he did it, I’m going to be here for support for her because she was a loving soul and she’s gone. Nobody can bring her back,” she said.

Tuesday’s court appearance gave a glimpse into why prosecutors believe Gumina killed his wife.

A new criminal complaint states he killed her because “Heather Gumina was a witness to a crime and was intentionally killed to prevent her from testifying in a criminal proceeding.”

That may be referring to a January case when Gumina was charged with headbutting Gumina Waters and tackling her while she held her 4-year-old son. He was also accused of kicking in doors and forcibly removing phones from his wife in order to prevent her from dialing 911, according to court documents.

“Last I saw them was back in March and things didn’t seem off. But things that happen behind closed doors are things that happen behind closed doors,” the family friend said.

Although she said she did not see the signs of abuse, the friend told FOX40 she will be back for every one of Gumina’s court appearances to support Gumina Waters.

“It’s a very sad situation and I feel sorry for her children and her family, and I really just hope that justice is served,” she said.

Gumina is being held at the El Dorado County Jail without bail.

https://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2019...ruano-emerson/

A second suspect in the case of a missing El Dorado County woman who was found dead has been identified, the El Dorado County District Attorney’s Office said.

Anthony Gumina, Heather’s husband, was arrested on September 6 on suspicions of homicide, the El Dorado County Sheriff’s Office said.

Ruano Ardon Emerson, 35, has been identified as a second suspect in the case and is being charged with being an accessory after the fact, the District Attorney’s Office said.

Anthony and Emerson will serve as co-defendants and are next set for an appearance in court on October 22.

What a pos the husband is. I hope him and his crony Ruano both get the harshest punishment.

RIP Heather

People aren't holding back on her fb either. I always find it interesting when non-photo fb pages post shit like:
    Flo SA Just another drug dealing/dealer/abuser couple’s story gone sour. Expected.
    Poor children, THE ONLY VICTIMS.

Thread Information