Thread: Concerned sister asks public for help to find missing levelland woman (Taylor Breanne Phillips)

Concerned sister asks public for help to find missing levelland woman (Taylor Breanne Phillips)

https://www.kcbd.com/2019/07/16/conc...velland-woman/

LUBBOCK, Texas (KCBD) - Levelland Police and a concerned family are making the plea to the public to help them find a missing woman from Levelland. Taylor Breann Phillips is about 5?4, has blonde sometimes redish hair, and has blue eyes. She was reported missing by her sister in May.. who admits none of the family has heard from Taylor since February.

?I just keep getting this horrible feeling that something is wrong,? said Angelia Dye, Taylor?s sister.

Dye grew up in Levelland, but moved to Ft. Worth a few years ago. Taylor is her younger sister, and she says they always kept up by phone and on social media. ?She would call me or I would call her. We?d send messages, you know, just to check up and say love you.?

Except one time, Dye says she and Taylor kept missing each other?s calls so Dye messaged her sister on Facebook to set up a time to catch up. ?She sent me a message back and said she got busy and would call me back. I said okay, have a good day, love you and she said, ?I love you more than you?ll ever know.??

That was on February 6th and Taylor never called. Dye said months went by and Taylor wasn?t reaching out to any family members. She wasn?t even active on social media. Dye said she thought Taylor wanted space.

When Taylor?s birthday rolled around and she was expected to get some inheritance money that day, her sister though surely she would hear something, but again nothing. ?I just feel something is wrong and she?s hurt, or she?s in trouble, or somethings wrong.?

That?s when Dye decided to get help.

?We?ve reached out to the many family members, close relative friends and stuff like that. That?s pretty much the basis of it because it?s been such a long period of time since she?s been heard from. We don?t have a whole lot to go on other than just going out and talking to people and knocking on doors and see if anybody?s ever has had any kind of contact with her since then,? said SGT. Shawn Wilson of Levelland Police.

Now its a search to find missing Taylor Breanne Phillips.

?I hope that she is okay. I hope that she is okay and that she will come back to the family. That?s what I hope,? said Dye.

If you recognize Taylor and know something that might help in this investigation, contact the Levelland Police Department at (806) 894-6164.

How terribly sad for her sister. I wonder who is in line for this inheritance. It is unclear but it sounds like the sister is saying no one else was keeping track of her or had any idea of what was going on in her life at all, bunches of reasons that could happen. Thank goodness there was a milestone to bring it to everyone?s attention! That said, did she not have a job or any connections or digital footprint...? beggars the imagination. I have a feeling this is highly edited but the apathy of police officer seems high and, Jesus, wouldn?t it suck if people only noticed you?d dropped off the earth because you had $$$ afoot? I hope the sister gets what she needs.

Btw, anyone else thinks this case is going to receive no publicity? I wonder what Angie will do if that?s the case. I hope she is loud and aggressive.

sorry, Angelia, not Angie.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Glad she was found, and i hope she gets to rehab. She looks like shit.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Thread Information