Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Brandon Clark murdered Bianca Devins, uploaded pics and attempted suicide

RIP beautiful girl.

if the screenshots of their conversations are legitimate, she wasn't an angel - but she didn't deserve this. :/ who would've imagined some twisted little nerd would be capable of this? she thought she was safe online. i hope this will teach other young women to be careful who they meet up with in person. if you get weird vibes, trust them.

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    RIP beautiful girl.

if the screenshots of their conversations are legitimate, she wasn't an angel - but she didn't deserve this. :/ who would've imagined some twisted little nerd would be capable of this? she thought she was safe online. i hope this will teach other young women to be careful who they meet up with in person. if you get weird vibes, trust them.
    Welcome Moon!

Unfortunately these 'twisted little nerds' that want to murder women because they don't do exactly what they want are all too familiar to us her on MDS. We have quite a few cases about them on here. Do a search for incel and you should get some interesting threads to read. They are a cancer on today's society in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Welcome Moon!

Unfortunately these 'twisted little nerds' that want to murder women because they don't do exactly what they want are all too familiar to us her on MDS. We have quite a few cases about them on here. Do a search for incel and you should get some interesting threads to read. They are a cancer on today's society in my opinion.
    thanks for the welcome!

ugh, if i search the term 'incel' i might lose more faith in humanity than i have left. the internet (the gaming community, specifically) likes to overuse that word, but it's definitely its own breed.

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    RIP beautiful girl.

Welcome to the site.

Do you have these screenshots of their convos? I didn’t see them posted. It won’t change my mind about him being a murdery piece of shit, I’m just curious.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Welcome to the site.

Do you have these screenshots of their convos? I didn’t see them posted. It won’t change my mind about him being a murdery piece of shit, I’m just curious.
    i found the screenshot i was referring to & it appears to be from a discord convo in 2017, so disregard it being relevant to this in any way.

however, here is one supposedly from that night -

so, like everyone else has said, he's just a little piece of garbage who couldn't handle rejection. so sad.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...leads-n1134481

A New York man charged with killing a teenager last summer and posting photos of her body online pleaded guilty to second-degree murder on Monday.

Brandon Clark, 21, told an Oneida County Court judge that he thought every day about the “terrible things” he’d done to Bianca Devins, 17, on July 14, NBC affiliate WKTV reported.

"I've thought about Bianca and how she didn't deserve what happened to her," he said, according to the station.

Clark had initially pleaded not guilty to Devins’ murder. The new guilty plea comes as part of an agreement with the district attorney's office dismissing a prison contraband charge against Clark for allegedly having a sharpened toothbrush while in custody, WKTV reports.

Prosecutors in Oneida County, near Syracuse, said that Clark stabbed Devins to death after seeing her kiss another man hours earlier.

Afterwards, authorities said that Clark posted photos of her body on the messaging app Discord. He then called 911 and made "incriminating" statements about her killing, police have said.

When responding officers in the city of Utica found Clark lying on the ground next to an SUV, he began stabbing his own neck.

After injuring himself, he showed officers a green tarp with Devins’ body underneath it, police have said.

Speaking Monday, prosecutor Sarah Demillier said she was "relieved" that jurors "don't have to see what Brandon did to Bianca," WKTV reported.

Devins’ grandfather, Frank Williams, told the station that he was “grateful” for Clark’s plea.

“He’s taking full responsibility that these were his actions, done by him, caused by him,” Williams said.

Thread Information