Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Brandon Clark (21) murdered Bianca Devins (17), uploaded pics and attempted suicide

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Welcome to the site.

Do you have these screenshots of their convos? I didn’t see them posted. It won’t change my mind about him being a murdery piece of shit, I’m just curious.
    i found the screenshot i was referring to & it appears to be from a discord convo in 2017, so disregard it being relevant to this in any way.

however, here is one supposedly from that night -

so, like everyone else has said, he's just a little piece of garbage who couldn't handle rejection. so sad.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sentenced.html

Man, 22, who slashed teen Instagram star Bianca Devins' throat before posting images of the gruesome killing online is jailed for 25 years

Brandon Clark, 22, was sentenced on Monday after pleading guilty to killing 17-year-old Bianca Devins in Utica, New York, back in July 2019
    He will spend between 25 years and life behind bars
    Devins was known among her 170,000 Instagram followers as an e-girl who posted about emo fashion and video games
    Clark slit Devins' throat after they returned from a concert in New York City
    He then posted photos of her bloody body on Instagram
    Officers were trying to find the teen when Clark called 911 himself to report what he had done
    Clark cut his own throat and took a selfie with Devins' body before police arrived

A New York man who slashed teen Instagram star Bianca Devins' throat before posting gruesome images of her bloody body online has been sentenced to at least 25 years in prison.

Brandon Clark, 22, was sentenced on Monday after pleading guilty to killing the 17-year-old in Utica, in central New York, back in July 2019.

He will spend between 25 years and life behind bars.

Devins was known among her 170,000 Instagram followers as an e-girl who posted about emo fashion and video games.

She was murdered by Clark after the pair returned to Utica from a concert in New York City the night of July 14, 2019.

After slitting Devins' throat, Clark posted photos of her bloody body on Instagram and chat app Discord.

He posted one of the photos with the caption: 'I'm sorry Bianca'.

The gory photos were widely shared online and remained up for almost a day before being removed. Instagram was heavily criticized for not removing the photos sooner.

Officers were trying to find the teen when Clark called 911 himself to report what he had done after authorities started receiving calls reporting the online photos.

A recording of the 911 call was played during his trial where Clark was heard saying: 'My name is Brandon, the victim is Bianca Michelle Devins, I'm not going to stay on the phone for long because I still need to do the suicide part of the murder-suicide.'

Clark then cut his own throat and took a selfie with Devins' body before police arrived.

Officers who tracked the call found Clark stabbing himself in the neck.

He was taken into custody and hospitalized. His mugshot showed a scar on his neck from where he stabbed himself.

Police said at the time that Clark had slit the teen's throat in a jealous rage after seeing her kiss another man at the concert.

Authorities said the two were friends but not romantically involved.

Devins and Clark had met on Instagram about two months prior, according to police.

Clark pleaded guilty to second-degree murder in February last year before trying to withdraw his plea five months later because he claimed he hadn't been given effective legal representation.

He was given a new attorney in August last year before a judge denied his request to change his plea two months later.

Clark was initially scheduled to be sentenced last November but the hearing had to be delayed due to a COVID-19 outbreak in the prison where he was being held.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    But the trauma of losing Bianca was only made worse in the months following her death, as her family faced a tide of inhumanity from vicious online trolls who relentlessly sent them the sickening photos along with hateful messages blaming Bianca for what happened to her.
    "
    This reminds me of a thread on here where a young girl had taken her father's car and wrecked it going incredibly fast. Pictures circulated of the crash and her body without her head. Father tried to get the images all removed but they still remain.

Quote Originally Posted by sdhoney View Post
    This reminds me of a thread on here where a young girl had taken her father's car and wrecked it going incredibly fast. Pictures circulated of the crash and her body without her head. Father tried to get the images all removed but they still remain.
    Nikki Catsouras or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information