Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Brandon Clark (21) murdered Bianca Devins (17), uploaded pics and attempted suicide

Brandon Clark (21) murdered Bianca Devins (17), uploaded pics and attempted suicide

https://www.rochesterfirst.com/news/homicide-near-boilermaker-start-line-delays-utica-race/

UTICA, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) ? Utica Police are investigating a homicide that happened around 7 a.m. Sunday morning on Poe Street in Utica.

The incident took place a few blocks from the Boilermaker Road racecourse, about half a mile south of the start line.

When Utica Police got to the scene they found a suicidal man outside an SUV and police said he had killed his girlfriend and was going to harm himself with a knife.

Police were able to stop him and he was taken to St. Elizabeth?s in Utica in critical condition.

A female victim was located dead near the SUV.

The incident caused a 20-minute delay to the start of the 2019 Utica Boilermaker Wheelchair Race and 15K road race.

Her instagram https://www.instagram.com/escty/

All his accounts have been deleted.

I have no idea how to add pics but I have some. I was smart and screenshot

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaJ View Post
    I have no idea how to add pics but I have some. I was smart and screenshot
    I'd say put them in an album like on imgur, make it private, then just post the link to here. I hate when murder pics are just posted out in the open in a thread without any warning.

So many articles about this death mention the delayed start to that race. Seems so trivial yet it's always mentioned.

There's a big ole thread on reddit about this with lots of information. It originally had links to the photos and the people who clicked them all said they wished they wouldn't have. I, for one, do not wanna see a photo so I hope one doesn't appear here.

Apparently the murderer was part of an online group of incels. They were sharing the photo of her with her throat slashed saying she got what she deserved. I hate when the internet gives a platform and support group to fucking morons.

Prime example of why the FB is fucking terrible. This is a comment in the post after some people objecting to a censored photo of this poor girls dead body that is posted with no real warning and for all of FB to see. I feel like it reflects badly on MDS as a whole. Maybe I am just over reacting.

Sorry for the shit pic quality

The mds pic they're talking about is censored anyway, the worst parts have been blocked out.

Edit : guess I should add something relatively useful while I'm here

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-07-...iller/11312484

Instagram under fire after photos of Bianca Devins's bloodied body left online for hours
    Updated about an hour ago

Bianca Devins in her bedroom with pink hair, and iron maiden t-shirt and drawn on devil ears

PHOTO: Bianca Devins posted this selfie to Instagram back in May. (Instagram: escty)

Soon after Bianca Devins was killed on Sunday morning, pictures of her bloodied body were circulating online.

Police found the 17-year-old Instagrammer's body by a car in Utica, New York, along with a seriously injured man, who police identified as 21-year-old Brandon Andrew Clark.

Mr Clark and Ms Devins, who went by the Instagram name @escty, had met on the social media platform about two months ago before meeting up in real life. They had even met each other's families.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzqyQbrB...ource=ig_embed

But early on Sunday local time, Mr Clark reportedly posted a photo of Ms Devins's dead body on his Instagram with the caption "I'm sorry Bianca". It is also believed he posted photos of the killing on gaming platform Discord.

Those who had seen Mr Clark's posts began to phone police, before Mr Clarke himself called 911 to report what he had done.

He has since been charged with second-degree murder.

Ben Dennis
    @broadcastben_
    Confirmed?Utica police indentify East Utica homicide victim is 17-year-old Bianca Devins of Utica. Her alleged killer is 21-year-old Brandon Andrew Clark of Bridgeport. Police say the two met on social media, and had a relationship. Investigation ongoing #WUTR #WFXV

3:33 AM - Jul 16, 2019
    Instagram slammed for delayed response

The pictures of Ms Devins's lifeless and bloodied body were still up on Mr Clark's Instagram on Sunday night for the world to see.

His post was only veiled by a sensitive content filter, which blurs the post but also provides the option to tap through to see the image.

By Monday Instagram had removed Mr Clark's account and begun efforts to remove reposts of the image, but the delayed response prompted a wave of criticism against the platform

Misery
    @miseryangel8
    @instagram please take down this account! He doesn?t deserve anything but hell. #ripbianca

6:56 PM - Jul 15, 2019 ? Los Angeles, CA

Bartek Kowal
    @KowalBranding
    ? Jul 15, 2019
    Replying to @MadeByTrace
    Bro wtf happened.. how do I not know about this

trace av
    @MadeByTrace
    A person name Brandon Andrew Clark killed a girl called Bianca. I'd highly recommend not searching for the photo as it is quite disturbing, he posted it on his Instagram story. It also makes me sick to see it is still up there.

11:18 AM - Jul 15, 2019

As the story spread and #ripbianca began to trend on Twitter, people began to search for the photos online.

Several private Instagram accounts popped up telling users to request to follow the account and view the images via its Instagram story before Instagram removed the account.

Many urged others not to seek out the pictures or repost them.

grace
    @abstractneutral
    do. not. post. the pictures of bianca?s body. don?t give her killer what he wants. remember her as she was, not as he wants the world to remember her #ripbianca

3:03 AM - Jul 16, 2019
    Last edited by blighted star; 07-15-2019 at 08:42 PM.

cont'd

ophe 🌈
    @CAPTAINLARS0N
    the only pics of bianca that we should look! please think about her family and friends, don't release these horribles pictures just to show one last mark of respect for bianca. rest in peace angel #ripbianca

4:51 AM - Jul 16, 2019
    A spokesperson for Instagram ? which is owned by Facebook ? said their thoughts were with those affected by the "tragic event".

"We are taking every measure to remove this content from our platforms," the statement said.

But this is not the first time a Facebook-owned platform has failed to remove videos and images in a timely manner.

Earlier this year Facebook was heavily criticised for failing to remove graphic vision of the Christchurch shootings.

In response, the Australian Government passed laws threatening fines of up to 10 per cent of the platform's annual turnover if it failed to remove violent content "expeditiously".

Family remember their 'princess'

Bianca Devins smiles for a photo

PHOTO: Bianca Devins had only graduated from high school in June. (Supplied: Williams-Devins Family)

Ms Devins's family described her as a talented artist, loving sister, daughter, cousin and wonderful young girl.

"We are very grateful for the outpouring of love and sympathy we have received from our friends, family, Bianca's friends and the whole community," the family said in a statement. "Your prayers help to strengthen us through this difficult time."

"She is now looking down on us, as she joins her cat, Belle, in heaven.

"Bianca's smile brightened our lives. She will always be remembered as our princess."

Ms Devins had graduated from high school in June and was preparing to attend a community college later this year.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    The mds pic they're talking about is censored anyway, the worst parts have been blocked out.
    THIS!! I've been on MDS far too long to complain about a censored picture. TBH I'm one that would rather a pic be posted than having to click a link to see it (same with articles, stop just posting links dang it ).

I have yet to see anything worse than the Travis Alexander pics.
    I can be your *ADDICTION* if you wanna get hooked on something!!

Senior Member Alison Worthington's Avatar
    The photos can be found on the link below if you scroll down and click on 'spoiler'. They're very graphic, I guess I've become desensitised to blood and gore.

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/4chan-...oxychan.58431/

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    cont'd
    My main point wasn't that a censored pic was posted. I was annoyed at the fact people were demanding the uncensored version and attacking the people who objected to any of them being posted out in the open. I know we all have posted graphic pictures on here, but this also isn't FB. And we sure as shit wouldn't attack the people who had a problem with the pic being posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    My main point wasn't that a censored pic was posted. I was annoyed at the fact people were demanding the uncensored version and attacking the people who objected to any of them being posted out in the open. I know we all have posted graphic pictures on here, but this also isn't FB. And we sure as shit wouldn't attack the people who had a problem with the pic being posted.
    I have a morbid curiosity too but I sure as hell wouldn't wanna post a picture of that anywhere esp where her family might come across it. I thought it was very inconsiderate & disrespectful for those ppl demanding that picture be posted. Apparently they didn't think about if that was their child how they would feel.
    I'm still at a loss to why he killed her though. Also, if they'd even met in person before this encounter. Poor girl. Ppl are really going in on her saying she deserved it bc she sold nude pics & other crap that might not even be true. Nothing she could have done deserved her life.

Those picture are pretty bad. He cut her pretty deep.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Rivers View Post
    I have a morbid curiosity too but I sure as hell wouldn't wanna post a picture of that anywhere esp where her family might come across it. I thought it was very inconsiderate & disrespectful for those ppl demanding that picture be posted. Apparently they didn't think about if that was their child how they would feel.
    I'm still at a loss to why he killed her though. Also, if they'd even met in person before this encounter. Poor girl. Ppl are really going in on her saying she deserved it bc she sold nude pics & other crap that might not even be true. Nothing she could have done deserved her life.
    Apparently Bianca and Brandon was supposed to go to the same concert together but she ended up going with someone else and there was his motive. He insisted to drive her somewhere, I?m guessing home because Brandon was close to her family due their earlier relationship (if I have understand that correctly) and there at the end of the concert was the last time she had been seen until yeah the murder.

Quote Originally Posted by trollettovo View Post
    Apparently Bianca and Brandon was supposed to go to the same concert together but she ended up going with someone else and there was his motive. He insisted to drive her somewhere, I?m guessing home because Brandon was close to her family due their earlier relationship (if I have understand that correctly) and there at the end of the concert was the last time she had been seen until yeah the murder.
    So she went to the concert with someone else, and that’s why he brutally killed her?!?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    Ok I get you now. I'll just say that there are many reasons I hate fb - the rules & surveillance, the account limiting, bans & page/group takedowns, but most of all the majority of the fucking people using it.

Also, he killed her because he's a petty little cunt. The End.

Edit : drinking breakfast coffee now. Should sound more lucid soon
    Last edited by blighted star; 07-16-2019 at 03:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Thanks, somehow I missed that.

Ultimately, as Blighted said, he did it because he's a fucking worthless, petty little cunt. If it wasn't the concert reason, he would have found another reason.
    He probably jerks off to photos of Elliot Rogers every night. Incels are fucking the worst. It's not easy to have a whole subreddit shut down, but every single incels sub has been banned as far as I know.

I have double posts, but I just saw this on the discover page on Snapchat.

Always keeping it classy, NBC.

Men like him so badly want nude pictures of women while at the same time are also so quick to demonize them for it. They create their own ?trauma?. I think most of us women have known someone somewhat like this dude in our life.

Hope this guy spends the rest of his life never being allowed to be within twenty feet of a woman again.

Guess he didn't put quite as much effort into cutting his own throat

https://pix11.com/2019/07/19/new-yor...moved-to-jail/

New York man who allegedly killed teen, posted corpse photos online moved to jail
    POSTED 3:35 PM, JULY 19, 2019, BY ASSOCIATED PRESS

UTICA, N.Y. — The man charged with killing a teenage girl and then posting photos of her body online has been transferred from a hospital to an upstate New York jail.

Brandon Andrew Clark was arrested after Utica Police found him next to the body of 17-year-old Bianca Devins outside a vehicle Sunday. Police say he slit Devins’ throat, killing her.

Police say the 21-year-old then stabbed himself in the neck and took selfies on a tarp covering Devins’ body.

He posted a photo online, where it was widely circulated.

Syracuse.com reports that investigators believe Clark was enraged when Devins allegedly kissed someone else before or during a concert in New York City Saturday night.

Devins’ funeral will be held Friday.

Ok so she kissed someone else, and that set his incel ass off. What a psycho. RIP Devin.

RIP beautiful girl.

if the screenshots of their conversations are legitimate, she wasn't an angel - but she didn't deserve this. :/ who would've imagined some twisted little nerd would be capable of this? she thought she was safe online. i hope this will teach other young women to be careful who they meet up with in person. if you get weird vibes, trust them.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Welcome Moon!

Unfortunately these 'twisted little nerds' that want to murder women because they don't do exactly what they want are all too familiar to us her on MDS. We have quite a few cases about them on here. Do a search for incel and you should get some interesting threads to read. They are a cancer on today's society in my opinion.
    thanks for the welcome!

ugh, if i search the term 'incel' i might lose more faith in humanity than i have left. the internet (the gaming community, specifically) likes to overuse that word, but it's definitely its own breed.

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    RIP beautiful girl.

if the screenshots of their conversations are legitimate, she wasn't an angel - but she didn't deserve this. :/ who would've imagined some twisted little nerd would be capable of this? she thought she was safe online. i hope this will teach other young women to be careful who they meet up with in person. if you get weird vibes, trust them.
    Welcome to the site.

Do you have these screenshots of their convos? I didn’t see them posted. It won’t change my mind about him being a murdery piece of shit, I’m just curious.

Thread Information