Thread: Suspected rapist burnt to death, houses torched in apparent mob justice attack

Suspected rapist burnt to death, houses torched in apparent mob justice attack

https://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/N...ttack-20190708

A man was allegedly burnt to death when two houses were torched in a mob justice attack which was carried out after a woman was allegedly gang raped in Vereeniging.

The man, who has not been identified, was allegedly set alight inside one of the houses after he and two other men allegedly raped the woman on Sunday night. The other two men managed to flee.

Police spokesperson Captain Fikile Funda said the attack happened after the woman managed to escape and call for help.

"A group of about 10 to 13 men arrived at the house where the woman claimed to be have been raped at. They looked for the suspects and could not find them. The mob then proceeded to another house situated near the first house, where it was claimed that the three suspects were hiding.

"They then torched the house and the other house where the alleged rape took place. Inside one of the torched houses, a man was burnt to death beyond recognition," said Funda.

Police are investigating cases of rape, murder and arson.

Funda said one person was taken in for questioning in relation to the torchings.

Wtf innocent people could have been in the houses they torched. That’s messed up.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I saw this as the most recent post, and I kneww this was a Kambing post even before I clicked on it and saw who posted it. Sigh.

Kambing, do you practice your Dexter Morgan fascination in real life?

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I saw this as the most recent post, and I kneww this was a Kambing post even before I clicked on it and saw who posted it. Sigh.

Kambing, do you practice your Dexter Morgan fascination in real life?

I do have a fascination with president Duterte of the Philippines and Dexter Morgan though in the confines of this board but I never talk about it in real life though.

In these cases in these stories I have some sympathies for some of the vigilante killers. Some of these Vigilante killers wanted to spare the original accusers from the "Blame the Victim" scenario in cases where they were pressured to kill the person the original accuser said "that person harassed her or raped her." Once the vigilante beat up and killed the accused they have to go to court and find out that a dead person has hero shamed them in the fight and in court. Also in some cases these people felt if they didn't do the killing they feared not being seen as a good Samaritan or Altruistic to the person they were told needed to be protected.

Thread Information