Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Florida billionaire Jeffrey Epstein found dead at 66 after reportedly arrested in New York on sex trafficking charges.

What a shame. I'm sure he's burning in whatever hell he believed in, but he took a lot of dirt to the grave with him. A book slammed shut, the end never to be revealed now.

Gotta wonder how much help his got.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

I'm sure he paid someone to look the other way so he could kill himself.

I'm digging the idea of a conspiracy theory tho. Either he was killed and it was reported as a suicide OR he paid someone to report his ass as a suicide and he's on his way to the Galapagos as we speak. He's got enough money for all these scenarios to be plausible.

I love it when I wake up to discover U.S political conspiracy theories have travelled 10,000 miles overnight & landed near me
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Non_Saepe View Post

I'm digging the idea of a conspiracy theory tho. Either he was killed and it was reported as a suicide OR he paid someone to report his ass as a suicide and he's on his way to the Galapagos as we speak. He's got enough money for all these scenarios to be plausible.

Yeah, the conspiracy theories are coming so thick & fast that I think Kambing might have to cancel his latest "Dance On The Corpse For Vengeance" Party
    Attached Images Attached Images

Former MCC inmate: There’s ‘no way’ Jeffrey Epstein killed himself

https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/former...illed-himself/

The following account is from a former inmate of the Metropolitan Correction Center in lower Manhattan, where Jeffrey Epstein was found unresponsive Saturday, and declared dead at a hospital of an apparent suicide. The ex-convict, who spoke to The Post’s Brad Hamilton on the condition of anonymity, spent four months in the 9 South special housing unit for high-profile prisoners awaiting trial — like Epstein — as part of his 51-month sentence for mortgage fraud.

There’s no way that man could have killed himself. I’ve done too much time in those units. It’s an impossibility.

Between the floor and the ceiling is like eight or nine feet. There’s no way for you to connect to anything.

You have sheets, but they’re paper level, not strong enough. He was 200 pounds — it would never happen.

When you’re on suicide watch, they put you in this white smock, a straight jacket. They know a person cannot be injurious to themselves.

The clothing they give you is a jump-in uniform. Everything is a dark brown color.

Could he have done it from the bed? No sir. There’s a steel frame, but you can’t move it. There’s no light fixture. There’s no bars.

They don’t give you enough in there that could successfully create an instrument of death. You want to write a letter, they give you rubber pens and maybe once a week a piece of paper.

Nothing hard or made of metal.

And there’s a cop at the door about every nine minutes, whether you’re on suicide watch or not.

There’s up to 80 people there. They could put two in cell. It’s one or two, but I’ll never believe this guy had a cellmate. He was too blown up.

The damage that unit can do to someone.

It’s like you’re an animal and you’ve been brought into a kennel. A guy like Jeffrey, it’s like, “Holy sh-t.”

I told my parents not to come there. God wasn’t in the building.

I’ve had some heavy incidents in the building. What happened is permanent.

Some of the guards are on a major power trip. They know guys there are suffering. They know something the rest of the world hasn’t seen, that a place like this exists in this country, and they get off on it.

If the guards see that the guy is breaking, they’re going to help you break.

But it’s my firm belief that Jeffrey Epstein did not commit suicide. It just didn’t happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Non_Saepe View Post

Try another place because I don't think the Galapagos has little girls available.

This arsehole's death should lead to a national review of deaths in custody stats & suicide prevention measures, because there are plenty of inmates who are worth saving.

But everyone's just going to keep frothing over the Clinton vs Trump conspiracy bullshit. Yay

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    This arsehole's death should lead to a national review of deaths in custody stats & suicide prevention measures, because there are plenty of inmates who are worth saving.

But everyone's just going to keep frothing over the Clinton vs Trump conspiracy bullshit. Yay
    When the fuck did so many people become Alex Jones?

This is getting so fucking ridic.

Don't get me wrong, I think the Clintons are centrist cunts, but this shit is beyond stupid

"Storm the Clinton Estate. They can't suicide us all."

https://m.facebook.com/groups/336903...rofile_browser

On the plus side, it has nowhere near as many sign-ups as the Storm Area 51 thing.

Yet.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post

"Storm the Clinton Estate. They can't suicide us all."

No, but I sure as fuck hope they can "suicide" as many as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    No, but I sure as fuck hope they can "suicide" as many as possible.
    You're right. I guess there's a silver lining after all

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/ghisla...tion-1.5634815

Ghislaine Maxwell, a British socialite who was accused by many women of helping procure underage sex partners for Jeffrey Epstein, was arrested in New Hampshire, the FBI said Thursday.

Maxwell, who lived for years with Epstein, was taken into custody around 8:30 a.m. local time, said FBI spokesperson Marty Feely.

An indictment made public Thursday alleges that Maxwell "assisted, facilitated and contributed to Jeffrey Epstein's abuse of minor girls by, among other things, helping Epstein to recruit, groom, and ultimately abuse" girls under age 18.

The indictment included counts of conspiracy to entice minors to travel to engage in illegal sex acts, enticement of a minor to travel to engage in illegal sex acts, conspiracy to transport minors with intent to engage in criminal sexual activity, transportation of a minor with intent to engage in criminal sexual activity, and two counts of perjury.

Epstein died by suicide in a federal detention centre in New York last summer while awaiting trial on sex trafficking charges.

Maxwell was accused by many women of recruiting them to give Epstein massages, during which they were pressured into sex. Those accusations, until now, never resulted in criminal charges.

Messages were sent Thursday to several of Maxwell's attorneys seeking comment. She has previously repeatedly denied wrongdoing and called some of the claims against her "absolute rubbish."

Among the most sensational accusations was a claim by one Epstein victim, Virginia Roberts Giuffre, that Maxwell arranged for her to have sex with Prince Andrew at her London townhouse. Giuffre bolstered her allegations with a picture of her, Andrew and Maxwell that she said was taken at the time.

Prince Andrew denied her story.

Maxwell was described in a lawsuit by another Epstein victim, Sarah Ransome, as the "highest-ranking employee" of Epstein's alleged sex trafficking enterprise. She oversaw and trained recruiters, developed recruiting plans and helped conceal the activity from law enforcement, the lawsuit alleged.

so happy they finally arrested her. now for the other women.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

I guess he should've stayed with Fergie. She was into the toe thing.

https://ktla.com/news/nationworld/fe...uest-for-bail/

A judge rejected a $28.5 million proposed bail package for Jeffrey Epstein’s former girlfriend Monday, saying her incarceration is necessary to ensure she faces trial on charges she recruited teenage girls for the late financier to sexually abuse.

U.S. District Judge Alison J. Nathan in Manhattan rejected the proposed bail for Ghislaine Maxwell in an order. But she did not immediately release an opinion explaining her reasoning, in order to allow defense lawyers and prosecutors to propose redactions.

Defense lawyers for Maxwell, who had lost a bail request shortly after her July arrest, recently offered the new bail package, saying Maxwell and her husband were offering all of their wealth — $22.5 million — and millions more in the assets of friends and family to secure bail. Maxwell’s husband has not been publicly identified.

Her attorneys said Maxwell would remain in a New York City residence under 24-hour guard and would submit to electronic monitoring if the judge accepted the bail package.

They had complained that Maxwell was being mistreated by guards who wake her every 15 minutes at night and who subject her to repeated unnecessary searches while failing to adequately protect her from an outbreak of the coronavirus at the jail.

RELATED CONTENT
    Ghislaine Maxwell is closely monitored by jail psychologists in New York, lawyers say
    Alleged victim accuses Ghislaine Maxwell of participating in sex abuse in newly unsealed court docs
    Epstein ex-Maxwell denied getting Prince Andrew sex partners, deposition transcripts show
    A message seeking comment was sent to Maxwell’s lawyers after Nathan ruled. Prosecutors declined through a spokesperson to comment.

Prosecutors said Maxwell still retained access to significant wealth and was a high risk to flee because of her connections abroad — in addition to U.S. citizenship, she holds citizenship in the her native United Kingdom and France.

Maxwell, 59, was arrested in July at a secluded New Hampshire home and was brought to New York City.

She was charged with recruiting three teenagers as young as age 14 for Epstein to sexually abuse between 1994 and 1997. She also was accused of sometimes participating in the abuse. She pleaded not guilty to an indictment.

She has remained at a federal lockup in Brooklyn after Nathan concluded shortly after her arrest that there were no bail conditions that would ensure she would not flee.

“For substantially the same reasons as the Court determined that detention was warranted in the initial bail hearing, the Court again concludes that no conditions of release can reasonably assure the Defendant’s appearance at future proceedings,” Nathan wrote Monday.

“In reaching that conclusion, the Court considers the nature and circumstances of the offenses charged, the weight of the evidence against the Defendant, the history and characteristics of the Defendant, and the nature and seriousness of the danger that the Defendant’s release would pose,” the judge added.

Epstein killed himself in August 2019 at a Manhattan federal jail as he awaited a sex trafficking trial.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I hope she starts singing like a canary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I love reading the trashiness of Daily Mail. They now have one of their exclusives where they are positing a connection to Epstein's island and the eventual suicide of a model. It sounds like she was troubled a great deal; not sure if her exposure on the island had anything to do with why she committed suicide, but Daily Mail speaks the truth.

A top Kazakh-Russian model jumped to her death in 2008 from an apartment building two years after being flown to Jeffrey Epstein's so-called pedophile island as an 18 year-old.

Virginia Roberts-Giuffre was asked by her lawyer whether she knew Korshuova by Brad Edwards, a Florida-based attorney, to Roberts-Giuffre in a May 2011 email unsealed on Thursday night.

Edwards enclosed a link to a Newsweek report on the model's death. Roberts-Giuffre replied: 'I am so sorry to hear the news of Ruslana, and my condolences are with her family and friends. I can say that I have never had any meetings with her, sorry not to be of any help there.'

A 2014 book by author and academic Peter Pomerantsev - Nothing Is True and Everything Is Possible: The Surreal Heart of the New Russia - detailed Korshunova's decision to join an extreme 'self-help group' in Russia, which critics called a cult.

She was driven to the group after her modeling career took a knock, and sought help from 'coaches' who humiliated and blamed members for the wrongs in their lives.

Korshunova had fallen for an oligarch named by Pomerantsev as 'Alexander', who dumped her and left her broken hearted. Returning to New York City from Moscow, she fell in love with a Russian luxury car dealer in the last months of her life - but he too left her.
    Full story here: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-giuffre.html

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    UGH. Another thread where hindsight is 20/20 involving Jumaki. Fucking creep.

I think it was the men leaving her and mental illness that drove her to commit suicide. She obviously had issues.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    UGH. Another thread where hindsight is 20/20 involving Jumaki. Fucking creep.

I think it was the men leaving her and mental illness that drove her to commit suicide. She obviously had issues.
    Right?!?

Thread Information