Thread: Wisconsin father punched, killed 5-year-old son (Sir Amer Stackhouse) for eating Father's Day cake, prosecutors say

Wisconsin father punched, killed 5-year-old son (Sir Amer Stackhouse) for eating Father's Day cake, prosecutors say

https://www.foxnews.com/us/wisconsin...thers-day-cake

A Wisconsin man allegedly punched and killed his 5-year-old son after he got angry the child had eaten his Father's Day cake, according to prosecutors.

Travis Stackhouse told police he punched the boy in the stomach and hit him in the face Friday because he was "upset that others were eating" his Father's Day cake, a criminal complaint stated.

Dad allegedly punched, killed 5-year-old son (@@@, 5) for eating Father?s Day cake

https://nypost.com/2019/06/27/dad-al...hers-day-cake/

A Wisconsin man allegedly punched and killed his 5-year-old son after he got angry the child had eaten his Father's Day cake, according to prosecutors.

Travis Stackhouse told police he punched the boy in the stomach and hit him in the face Friday because he was 'upset that others were eating' his Father's Day cake, a criminal complaint stated.

The criminal complaint obtained by FOX6 stated the child sustained bruising to both eyes, a cut to his lip and a laceration to his sternum.

Stackhouse, 29, initially told police he saw his son 'somersaulting down the stairwell,' but the boy did not appear to be injured.

When paramedics were called on Saturday around 2 a.m., paramedics didn't believe the injuries were consistent with a fall, and the boy's 6-year-old brother told police he did not fall down the stairs.

An autopsy revealed the child suffered blunt force trauma to the abdomen, and his death was ruled a homicide.

When police interviewed Stackhouse, he told police his girlfriend often warned him 'not to hit the children so hard,' according to the complaint.

Prosecutors charged the 29-year-old on Wednesday with one count of first-degree reckless homicide.

Stackhouse is being held on a $25,000 bond at the Milwaukee County Jail and faces up to 60 years in prison if convicted.

Last edited by up2trouble; 07-01-2021 at 02:15 PM.

"Stackhouse, 29, initially told police he saw his son “somersaulting down the stairwell," but the boy did not appear to be injured."

"When paramedics were called on Saturday around 2 a.m., paramedics didn't believe the injuries were consistent with a fall, and the boy's 6-year-old brother told police he did not fall down the stairs."

"When police interviewed Stackhouse, he told police his girlfriend often warned him "not to hit the children so hard," according to the complaint."

Sounds like the girlfriend needs to go to jail too.
    I'll start being nicer when you start being smarter!

https://fox6now.com/2019/07/05/milwa...-court-friday/

MILWAUKEE — A Milwaukee father accused of punching and killing his five-year-old son over a piece of cheesecake pleaded not guilty on Friday, July 5. Travis Stackhouse is charged with first-degree reckless homicide.

Investigators say Stackhouse was upset his son had eaten his Father’s Day cake, and that’s why he punched him. Tears ran down his face in court during his initial appearance.

“This baby was little, tiny… and you doing all that? It’s ridiculous,” said Macshaunya Wright, the victim’s aunt.

The incident happened near 26th and Ruby on Saturday, June 22. According to a criminal complaint, Stackhouse’s 5-year-old boy had bruising to both eyes, a cut on his lip and sternum. An autopsy revealed he suffered blunt force trauma to the abdomen.

The boy’s caretakers reported he fell down the stairs but police didn’t believe the injuries were consistent with that. Stackhouse admitted to punching his son in the stomach and hitting him in the face because he ate his Father’s Day cake; he only had one piece and was upset others were eating it.

Stackhouse is the father of four other children.

Prior to entering his plea, a Milwaukee police detective testified in a preliminary hearing. The court then found probable cause to bind Stackhouse over for trial. Stackhouse is due back in court on July 16.

Milwaukee man who killed 5-year-old son over cheesecake sentenced to 20 years in prison

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...hbm-story.html

A Milwaukee man who fatally punched his son after the 5-year-old ate his Father’s Day cheesecake was sentenced Wednesday to 20 years behind bars.

Travis Stackhouse, 30, pleaded guilty in May to second-degree reckless homicide, child abuse and child neglect in the death of his son, Sir Amer Stackhouse.

Police responded to Stackhouse’s house in June 2019 and found the young boy dead. Stackhouse told them that he had fallen down the stairs, but investigators determined that his injuries were not consistent with a fall.

Eventually, Stackhouse admitted that the boy had eaten the cheesecake and, in response, he had punched his son in the stomach and face.

Sir Amer’s death was ruled a homicide by blunt force trauma to the abdomen, with the Milwaukee County Medical Examiner’s Office noting a ruptured stomach, bruised kidneys, and a torn adrenal gland.

Deputy Chief Medical Examiner Douglas Kelley concluded in the autopsy that the cause of the boy’s death was “blunt force trauma to the abdomen,” classifying the manner of death as homicide.

“The average person that hears about this case can’t understand how you would beat or punch any living human being as badly as you did in this case, let alone your own child,” Judge David Borowski said during sentencing, according to Fox 6. “How you can live with yourself ever for a day, I don’t understand.”

Sir Amer’s death was ruled a homicide by blunt force trauma to the abdomen, with the Milwaukee County Medical Examiner’s Office noting a ruptured stomach, bruised kidneys, and a torn adrenal gland.
    Either he hit him really hard or punched him multiple times.

Dont most states let people serve half their sentence before parole? That would be 10 years. What a fucking joke.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

These sentences are a joke! Where's the justice?!
    I'd love to shove cheesecake up this guy's asshole until he bleeds to death.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    I'll help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Kevan, is that you?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Too soft. Shove the knife used to cut the cheesecake up his ass instead.
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Too soft. Shove the knife used to cut the cheesecake up his ass instead.
    Kevan keeps logging in under people's usernames.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I know!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I don't care who wants to do it. I'll still help.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information