Thread: Philip Schwab murdered his girlfriend and 2 dogs

Philip Schwab murdered his girlfriend and 2 dogs

https://tornadovideos.online/police-say-storm-tornado-enthusiast-stabbed-girlfriend-and-two-dogs-before-burying-her-in-garden/
    The news comes out of Idaho Falls ? the storm/Tornado enthusiast has been charged with first-degree murder. The body of a women stabbed to death and buried in her backyard was recovered during the late hours of yesterday afternoon.

Kaylynn Blue, who was thirty three was murdered sometime between late Saturday/early Sunday morning, according to Idaho Falls Police (IFP) Chief Bryce Johnso. Phillip Schwab, is accused of the crime and has been booked into the Bonneville County Jail.

Photo credit: Eric Grossarth, EastIdahoNews.com
    Police were led to the house of Blue?s Monday morning after she had not shown up to work for two days. Co-workers contacted her family members in which they contacted IFP asking for a welfare check.

Officers went to the home and Schwab answered the door. He then led police to the garden where Blue was buried in a shallow grave in a flower patch, according to the IPF Chief. Schwab was taken into custody and spoke to detectives most of that day.

According to the IPF Chief, Schwab stabbed Blue multiple times inside the home and then took her body to the backyard. Later on that day, he?s accused of stabbing two dogs in the garage and putting them in a rubbish bag. A motive is unclear at this time.

We highly recommend that you read the below two articles on the incident.

RELATED: ?It?s a disturbing scene.? Man stabbed girlfriend and 2 dogs before burying her in the backyard, police say
    RELATED: Man accused of murder had hundreds of disturbing posts on his Facebook page

https://truecrimesociety.com/2019/06...-court-update/
    This is an update on our previous post ? Philip Schwab went on a Facebook rant for days. And then he killed his girlfriend and their dogs.

Philip appeared in court on June 25, 2019. Horrific details about his crime have emerged.

Kaylynn Blue was stabbed in the neck as she slept on Sunday morning, 23 June. She awoke and tried to run away from her attacker. Philip chased her and continued to stab her. In an act of pre-meditation, Schwab placed the knife in a dresser-drawer days before the attack.

?Philip said that Kaylynn often thrashes around in her sleep. On this night, she thrashed around and was accidentally hitting Philip in her sleep,? court documents say.

At that point, Schwab disclosed that he got out of bed, retrieved the knife and stabbed Blue in the neck. She awoke and tried to fight him off. As he continued stabbing, she ran from the bedroom into the hallway and into the bathroom.

Schwab told detectives he continued the knife attack until he killed her.

He then went outside to their garden and softened the ground with a hose, before burying her in a garden bed. He then stabbed their two dogs and dumped their remains in a garbage can.

On Monday June 24, police turned up to the property to do a welfare check on Kaylynn after her colleagues became concerned when she did not show up for her shifts at Walgreens. Philip lead them to the garden and to the shallow grave he had dug for Kaylynn. Her face was still visible and police could see cuts on her neck and head.

Schwab was booked into the Bonneville County Jail on Monday evening and charged with first-degree murder.

Schwab was arraigned in court Tuesday afternoon via video conference from the jail. Schwab told Magistrate Judge Steven Gardner that he intended to plead no contest, and he was unable to answer whether he had an attorney.

Gardner appointed John Thomas as Schwab?s public defender.

Schwab is being held without bond, and his next court date is scheduled for July 9.

If convicted Schwab could face the death penalty or up to life in prison.

His posts are insane/weird. There are way too many to read, I was scrolling for days.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Omg yes are they ever! He sounds like a raving lunatic

The comments on her last FB post might give you fucking cancer if you read them. People are the worst.

Here are the two of them, starring in the saddest sales pitch ever made in the history of the universe
    No mask like open truth to cover lies, as to go naked is the best disguise.

Jesus Christ. This is just crazy soup from top to bottom. His FB reminds me of someone else we know.
    https://twitter.com/NavarBeverly?lang=en

Thread Information