Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Blergh. Suicides.

Re: Blergh. Suicides.

[quote author=Broken Epiphany link=topic=1099.msg39395#msg39395 date=1156859327]
    Oh damn,

I hope god doesn't forgive pedophiles.Â* That is just so wrong.

To each their own,Â* Sometimes I wonder if god wants you to kill yourself. Because people say if you kill yourself your going hell because you didn't die how god wanted you to die.Â* Â*If he didn't want you to die he wouldn't let you right?Â* I mean you could attemp it but if it's not your time, your not going to go.....Â* Who knows it's just one of those things I think about.Â*
    [/quote]

I that is why God is God and we are humans... the love God has and the mercy and forgivness God has is not understandable to people... He forgives all, He died for the pedophiles, just like He did for the saints...

SOAD

[quote author=BangThisGun link=topic=1099.msg39304#msg39304 date=1156845526]
    maybe u wouldnt have to ask that question if u read the bible.
    [/quote]

jesus fuckin christ, try something from the non-fiction section

SOAD

I bet IF there is a god he dont send suicides to hell, if I was god I would have Kurt Cobain and Ian Curtis as my own personal entertainers

[quote author=BangThisGun link=topic=1099.msg39311#msg39311 date=1156845860]
    thats a sin..its not gunna send my right to hell when i do...
    it says in the bible if u take ur own life ur not going to heaven.
    [/quote]

If you refer to the bible one more time, I'm going to throw my monitor through my office window and onto the street 10 floors below.

If it smashes a baby, it will be YOUR fault.
    meep

[quote author=misanthrope link=topic=1099.msg39358#msg39358 date=1156855890]
    [quote author=BangThisGun link=topic=1099.msg39347#msg39347 date=1156853253]
    ha o yea i dont know god or heave..but u know all suicids dont go to hell...just cuz there good ppl??
    obvisouly they arent if they have to put a gun to there head.
    [/quote]

You are a total idiot. Grow up, stop using the Bible as an excuse to be an airhead, and educate yourself on mental illness. Oh, and while you're are it - for the love of everything sacred, teach yourself a bit about the basics of writing English.

If God's such an asshat that He sends suicides to Hell, I seriously doubt He likes you putting your cleavage on the internet as an avatar - unless I missed the part in which He commands "Thou shalt go forth and be a skank."
    [/quote]

[size=20pt]+1[/size] for the cleavage comment. awesome
    meep

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=misanthrope link=topic=1099.msg39380#msg39380 date=1156857619]
    [quote author=BangThisGun link=topic=1099.msg39376#msg39376 date=1156857257]
    [quote author=misanthrope link=topic=1099.msg39366#msg39366 date=1156856796]
    Right... what, they just go "Woops! Broke a nail! Better go put a noose around my neck and jump off a chair"? *rolls eyes*

And what does anyone's brother have to do with you being a moron?

Hey, don't worry about me - God's the one who sends people to Hell for so much as coughing, right?

[/quote]

maybe u should read ALL the posts before u join u dumbass..u made yourself look even more like an idiot than u claim me to be
    [/quote]

I read the whole thread, sweetie. I just quoted that specific post because it seemed a good summary of all the crap you'd been spewing out in this thread. Why the hissy over which specific post I'm quoting?

A friend of mine committed suicide, I myself have been treated for bipolar disorder (although never attempted suicide) and I study Psychology. Regarding religion, I'm Jewish and know the "Old" Testament well.

I think I know a fair bit more on the subject of suicide and mental health than some Bible-bashing and hypocritical unwed teenage mum.
    [/quote]

Hahahahha. That was so fun to read, I think I just wet my pants a little bit. 

I thought I was the only one that was having trouble keeping up with the close-to-English-but-not-quite-English ramblings that come out of 'Bang'

Fuckin Bible thumping at it's worst. 

And yea, +1 for the cleavage mention.  :lol:
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Ummm, yeah...how does your god feel about you getting knocked up without a ring on your finger? Last time I checked, that was a major no-no!!

[quote author=bubble link=topic=1099.msg39552#msg39552 date=1156870811]
    Ummm, yeah...how does your god feel about you getting knocked up without a ring on your finger? Last time I checked, that was a major no-no!!
    [/quote]

Just you wait, I bet she'll say something about the Virgin Mary being an unwed teenage mother (although, last I checked, Bang's foetus isn't the Messiah and she sure as heck isn't a virgin).

SOAD

bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible

ok dude....put the monitor down, tho if it kills a baby im sure god will forgive you as the bible preaches forgiveness
    :)

[quote author=bubble link=topic=1099.msg39552#msg39552 date=1156870811]
    [/quote]

Don't you know that about 95% of Bible thumping Jebus freaks only pick and choose what they use from the "good book", and only certain things apply to them but EVERYTHING applies to us 'sinning folk' ?   

Seriously doubt you'll get an answer from 'Bang' on that. She's quick to come out and preach her Bible nonsense, then take off as soon as people have questions.
    That's why Misanthrope is my new hero for calling her on all of her bullshit.
    "Using the Bible as an excuse to be an airhead?" classic!

verry nicely said "SOAD" the Bible Bible Bible Bible Bible Bible Bible Bible Bible Bible Bible  is a wealth of information. and I for one thank you for sharing the Bible Bible Bible Bible Bible Bible Bible Bible Bible Bible Bible
    view with us.
    when things go wrong and you know they will, <br />and your daily rode seems all up hill.<br />and when your sad and blue and want to quit<br />remember one thing I DON&#039;T GIVE A SHIT

[quote author=SOAD link=topic=1099.msg39558#msg39558 date=1156871056]
    bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible bible

ok dude....put the monitor down, tho if it kills a baby im sure god will forgive you as the bible preaches forgiveness
    [/quote]

Speaking of killing babies, should we mail Bang a coathanger?

If God doesn't forgive us, Charles Darwin sure will.

oh man thats just not nice
    when things go wrong and you know they will, <br />and your daily rode seems all up hill.<br />and when your sad and blue and want to quit<br />remember one thing I DON&#039;T GIVE A SHIT

[quote author=NJMIKE link=topic=1099.msg39566#msg39566 date=1156871474]
    oh man thats just not nice
    [/quote]

It's okay, I can repent.&nbsp; :-D

thats better &quot;god bless you&quot;

Ah that was coy of u ! Me Like,Me like !!!
    Bwahahahaha !!!

[quote author=misanthrope link=topic=1099.msg39564#msg39564 date=1156871360]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes, yes, yes. Darwin always wins.

No need to jump the gun, I'm sure the kid will learn this soon enough without you going into her womb to get your message across.
    Possibly denying treatment for cancer, or diabeties or something because the family believes in the 'power of prayer'
    That always offs a few asshats every year, and it makes me chuckle.&nbsp;

SOAD

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=1099.msg39583#msg39583 date=1156872210]
    [quote author=misanthrope link=topic=1099.msg39564#msg39564 date=1156871360]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes, yes, yes. Darwin always wins.

No need to jump the gun, I'm sure the kid will learn this soon enough without you going into her womb to get your message across.
    Possibly denying treatment for cancer, or diabeties or something because the family believes in the 'power of prayer'
    That always offs a few asshats every year, and it makes me chuckle.

[/quote]

Power of prayer is such bullshit, James Hetfield (from Metallica) had to watch both his parents die of cancer because they believed in this bullshit

Never knew about that. OK, that one's not funny.I love Jamez!Â*

But if it were Lars on the other hand.......&nbsp; &nbsp;

i love the born again christians who smoke, do drugs and swear like sailors, yet think it's wrong to have an unwed couple live together...cuz god forgives hypocrites...lol i know one personally

and help us all if god forgives pedophiles...all the diddlers running around in heaven with all the children who have died and automatically gone to heaven...

heaven...a pedophile's wet dream :roll:

I almost didn't make it to the fourth page but I kept reading to see if Bang would reply and she didn't..you guys are a constant source of entertainment.&nbsp; Good debate misanthrope.&nbsp;

Thou shalt not murder thyne self
    i want to scream &#39;i love you&#39; from the top of my lungs<br />but i&#39;m afraid that someone else will hear me

SOAD

THIS IS FOR RON NYC

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Hetfield

everyone else read on

[quote author=Jezebel link=topic=1099.msg39259#msg39259 date=1156840844]
    I'm too lazy to look anywhere else, but does all these suicides bother any of you guys too?

Makes my stomach turn.

[/quote]
    completely - i was amazed when i saw the new postings for today...holy shit..the month of janurary alone was pretty deadly...i mean come on, do these kids think suicide is glamorus?&nbsp; it's appalling.

[quote author=SOAD link=topic=1099.msg39629#msg39629 date=1156874886]
    THIS IS FOR RON NYC

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Hetfield

everyone else read on
    [/quote]

Thanks for that SOAD. Oddly enough, I have never seen that, and I'm a wikipedia junkie, and a Metallica addict.

James made me wanna play guitar, and Cliff made me put my bass back in the case. The guy was amazing.&nbsp; &nbsp;
    Hard to believe it's 20 years he's been gone.&nbsp; &nbsp;

Never knew all that about him though, thanks again!&nbsp; 8-)

http://mydeathspace.com/deaths.aspx?ctl00_MainContent_Weblogs1_show=5d33cc f9-c578-4a0d-b745-96eeb63ed484

I feel sorry for the girlfriend of this guy. In one of her comments to him (post death, I think) she told him that he promised not to do anything like that. The boy had inner demons, I guess.

Sad.
    &quot;Live and let live. Do not judge. Take it as it comes. Deal with it. Everything will be okay.&quot; - a million little pieces

Thread Information