Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Blergh. Suicides.

Re: Blergh. Suicides.

Yeah, but you still dont really know. All suicides dont go to hell, but if they killed someone before they shot themselves, then maybe just maybe, they'd go to hell.

k if u say so.....

Wait til someone you know does it, your whole outlook on it will change.

what makes u think i dont know anyone who has..just cuz i dont feel bad that they killed themselfs?

I find the suicides boring, not sad. They killed themselves, it was their own stupid fault.

[quote author=Nunyabizness link=topic=1099.msg39353#msg39353 date=1156854583]
    I find the suicides boring, not sad. They killed themselves, it was their own stupid fault.
    [/quote]

thanks you!

we are not here to judge. who knows what happens if you kill yourself....certainly a person that takes his or her own life is not in the right frame of mind.....I had a brother that killed himself when he was 21. for years he fault with depression, scitsafrania and other mental illnesses. he finally beat the demons when he killed himself....I was 13 at the time and I was the last person to talk to him. I also was the one to find him dead, and I can tell you this I think of him as a hero to me. I knew him before the mental illnesses, and I know in my heart that he is now in a better place.
    when things go wrong and you know they will, <br />and your daily rode seems all up hill.<br />and when your sad and blue and want to quit<br />remember one thing I DON&#039;T GIVE A SHIT

[quote author=BangThisGun link=topic=1099.msg39347#msg39347 date=1156853253]
    ha o yea i dont know god or heave..but u know all suicids dont go to hell...just cuz there good ppl??
    obvisouly they arent if they have to put a gun to there head.
    [/quote]

You are a total idiot. Grow up, stop using the Bible as an excuse to be an airhead, and educate yourself on mental illness. Oh, and while you're are it - for the love of everything sacred, teach yourself a bit about the basics of writing English.

If God's such an asshat that He sends suicides to Hell, I seriously doubt He likes you putting your cleavage on the internet as an avatar - unless I missed the part in which He commands &quot;Thou shalt go forth and be a skank.&quot;

[quote author=misanthrope link=topic=1099.msg39358#msg39358 date=1156855890]
    ha o yea i dont know god or heave..but u know all suicids dont go to hell...just cuz there good ppl??
    [/quote]

You are a total idiot. Grow up, stop using the Bible as an excuse to be an airhead, and educate yourself on mental illness. Oh, and while you're are it - for the love of everything sacred, teach yourself a bit about the basics of writing English.

If God's such an asshat that He sends suicides to Hell, I seriously doubt He likes you putting your cleavage on the internet as an avatar - unless I missed the part in which He commands &quot;Thou shalt go forth and be a skank.&quot;
    [/quote]

hmm well for one dumass that little quote u used...was said b4 he had anything to say about his brother..
    and as for my tits...ull get over it.

not all ppl that kill themselfs have a mental illness....

Right... what, they just go &quot;Woops! Broke a nail! Better go put a noose around my neck and jump off a chair&quot;? *rolls eyes*

And what does anyone's brother have to do with you being a moron?

Hey, don't worry about me - God's the one who sends people to Hell for so much as coughing, right?

[quote author=BangThisGun link=topic=1099.msg39360#msg39360 date=1156856307]
    not all ppl that kill themselfs have a mental illness....
    [/quote]

I never said they did, but they certanly do at the time they take their own life. you have to agree that they are not in the right frame of mind when they kill themselves.
    when things go wrong and you know they will, <br />and your daily rode seems all up hill.<br />and when your sad and blue and want to quit<br />remember one thing I DON&#039;T GIVE A SHIT

no i never said u did..but misanthrope claims i need to edjucate myself on it as if she knows all about..

[quote author=misanthrope link=topic=1099.msg39366#msg39366 date=1156856796]
    Right... what, they just go &quot;Woops! Broke a nail! Better go put a noose around my neck and jump off a chair&quot;? *rolls eyes*

Hey, don't worry about me - God's the one who sends people to Hell for so much as coughing, right?

[/quote]

maybe u should read ALL the posts before u join u dumbass..u made yourself look even more like an idiot than u claim me to be

[quote author=BangThisGun link=topic=1099.msg39376#msg39376 date=1156857257]
    [quote author=misanthrope link=topic=1099.msg39366#msg39366 date=1156856796]

[/quote]

maybe u should read ALL the posts before u join u dumbass..u made yourself look even more like an idiot than u claim me to be
    [/quote]

I read the whole thread, sweetie. I just quoted that specific post because it seemed a good summary of all the crap you'd been spewing out in this thread. Why the hissy over which specific post I'm quoting?

A friend of mine committed suicide, I myself have been treated for bipolar disorder (although never attempted suicide) and I study Psychology. Regarding religion, I'm Jewish and know the &quot;Old&quot; Testament well.

I think I know a fair bit more on the subject of suicide and mental health than some Bible-bashing and hypocritical unwed teenage mum.

I would have to agree that for a person to take their own life they would have to be struggling with some kind of mental illness.&nbsp; It is very sad when a person feels so hopeless that the only option they see is to commit suicide.&nbsp; A lot of times, I think if they would give it more thought, they would change their minds about what they are going to do.&nbsp; Sometimes it's an impulsive thing.&nbsp; I have tried to commit suicide before and all I can say about it is that is how I felt.&nbsp; I was in so much pain, and felt so hopeless that at the time suicide seemed like my only option to end the pain.&nbsp; And as soon as I slit my wrist open I was sorry, and wished I would have found another way to deal with my problems.&nbsp; I almost bled to death, and if it wasn't for a friend of mine, I probably would be dead.&nbsp; I have bipolar disorder and it is really hard to deal with life sometimes, but now I know there are other options for me.&nbsp; I think when you are young though, it's not that easy.&nbsp; Sometimes these kids don't even know what is wrong with them.&nbsp; I didn't know until I was an adult why I felt the way I did.&nbsp; I just felt so depressed all the time, and unless you have ever fought with depression, you have no idea what these kids are going through.&nbsp; I think it's wrong for people to say, oh well no big deal, they did it to themselves.&nbsp; Yeah, they did do it to themselves, but don't you think it's pretty sad when a person feels so hopeless that death is their only option to escape pain? I do.
    American Witch, Crazy Bitch<br /><br />

Oh damn,

I hope god doesn't forgive pedophiles.&nbsp; That is just so wrong.

To each their own,&nbsp; Sometimes I wonder if god wants you to kill yourself. Because people say if you kill yourself your going hell because you didn't die how god wanted you to die.&nbsp; If he didn't want you to die he wouldn't let you right?&nbsp; I mean you could attemp it but if it's not your time, your not going to go.....&nbsp; Who knows it's just one of those things I think about.&nbsp;

[quote author=Broken Epiphany link=topic=1099.msg39395#msg39395 date=1156859327]
    Oh damn,

I hope god doesn't forgive pedophiles.Â* That is just so wrong.

To each their own,Â* Sometimes I wonder if god wants you to kill yourself. Because people say if you kill yourself your going hell because you didn't die how god wanted you to die.Â* Â*If he didn't want you to die he wouldn't let you right?Â* I mean you could attemp it but if it's not your time, your not going to go.....Â* Who knows it's just one of those things I think about.Â*
    [/quote]

This is true. Sure, people have free will - but if it wasn't part of a divine plan, I'm sure God could send something to intervene and prevent you from dying without interfering with your free will.

I don't think God sends you to hell, perhaps God gives you the srength to kill yourself to end the pain. I don't know hard to say, let's take a mentally challenged person if they can't tell right from wrong can they sin? will God hold them responsible.....I myself don't think God would punish a person like that.&nbsp; So if that's true then, someone that is not mentally stable and takes their own life will not go to hell

no, I know you have to have&nbsp; the capabilites to make a desicion.&nbsp; Handicapped and children go to heaven.

Yeah for bad spelling!

I agree with you NJMIKE. Obviously a person is not in a right mind frame in order to kill themselves.&nbsp; If there is a god, I doubt he'd send someone so desperate and disturbed to hell...

[quote author=Broken Epiphany link=topic=1099.msg39404#msg39404 date=1156860235]
    no, I know you have to have&nbsp; the capabilites to make a desicion.&nbsp; Handicapped and children go to heaven.

Yeah for bad spelling!
    [/quote]

I agree

I agree. God wouldn't inflict such a terrible, painful illness on a person (and believe me, when you're battling with a mental disorder, your perception of reality is completely and utterly warped, it's nothing like the worldview of a healthy, rational person) and then be so cruel as to send them to Hell for something that He ultimately caused.

There's no way anyone could understand the pain that a person who comitts suicide is going through....despair and just complete mind numbing pain that they see no way out of.&nbsp;

What I don't understand is the people who committ suicide for a cause - like the 9/11 nuts.&nbsp; How do you get to the point where you say - I'm gonna kill myself and take all these people with me...and be rewarded by someone or something I've never seen.&nbsp; Too strange.

[/quote]

hold on!! are you saying that all people that kill themselves arent good people?? what about good people struggling with mental problems... just because someone kills themselves does not mean they were a bad person.. I dont see how you quoting the Bible then judging is heloing you prove your point here, I cannot see God saying the things you are saying.. God cares for all and does forgive ALL sins, there is not one sin that he wont.. it also says in the Bible that to God all sins are equal..... the God I know is very loving and forgiving and understanding, if someone is in such turmoil mentally that they feel they must end their life, I beleive God has an understanding of that.. and to try and justify it any other way is really pointless.....

Thread Information