Thread: Brandon Sallee (39) died from acute heroin and methamphetamine intoxication

Brandon Sallee (39) died from acute heroin and methamphetamine intoxication

1909243 Denton Sallee, Brandon, Campbell 2/13/1980 39 5/28/2019 D White M
    Police Department: Hickory Creek Police Department Police Svc #: 1900186
    Deceased Address: 701 E. Hundley Dr. , Lake Dallas, Texas 75065 Time Of Death 6:25 AM
    Occurred Location: 5 Arrowhead Cir. , Hickory Creek, Texas 70565
    Place Of Death: Hospital emergency room Prosector: Nizam Peerwani, M.D.
    Place Of Death Address: 3535 S. I-35E , Denton, Texas,76210 Manner Of Death: PENDING
    Cause Of Death: PENDING
    EDR #: 44444502018

https://www.facebook.com/brandon.sallee.71

https://www.daltonandson.com/obituaries/Brandon-Sallee/

Brandon Sallee was a loving husband, a doting father and a hard-working man with a tireless work ethic. He loved God, his family and his friends. Those who knew him best knew a man who would do anything for them, and would always try to find a way to help those in need. While his mortal presence is no longer with us, his spirit and kind soul will live on through those who were touched by the life of this generous man.

Brandon is survived by his wife, Jamie Louthan, son Brayton Brooks Sallee, daughter McKenna Sallee, and mother Renee DeLaurentis. He was preceded in death by his father, Paul Sallee.

Brandon?s Favorite Quotes:
    - ?There?s problems and solutions. Which one are you going to be??
    - ?Idle hands are the devil?s workshop? (Proverbs 16:27-29)
    - ?Better to be the hammer than the nail!?

Of Battlefields and Butterflies

What defines a warrior? Is it he who wins every battle, or is it the soldier who stands again to fight each day, valiantly striving to do his best to bring victory to his homeland? I would offer that it is the latter, for it is a more difficult task to get up after a defeat, dust yourself off, straighten up your armor and head back into battle, giving everything to defend the honor of your family and home.

Can this battle-tested warrior, bloodied and battered, then soften himself to those he holds dear? I believe it is God?s will that the strongest among us are driven by a heart of solid gold, slaying dragons and demons by day and marveling at butterflies, sunsets and the smile of a small child after battle?s end. For it takes bravery to go to war each day, but the true measure of a man is the heart that beats in his chest that proves his true worth as a warrior. Though the battlefield changes daily, the family that we fight to defend is the treasure that awaits each victory, and the fight is never truly won until the final battle is over.

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2020...e_intoxication
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 06-17-2020 at 06:27 PM.

Manner Of Death: ACCIDENT
    Cause Of Death: ACUTE HEROIN AND METHAMPHETAMINE INTOXICATION

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information