Thread: Tarrant Co. ME - Anybody know?

Tarrant Co. ME - Anybody know?

This isn't a technical support question but not sure where else to ask. I tried to message one of the admins and the mailbox is full.
    I searched on the forum but didn't find anything. Does anybody know why the Tarrant County ME's list of deaths can no longer be accessed? I have visited that site for years, even before I joined here. I know they switched the format recently but now I can't access it at all. Strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Night Owl View Post
    This isn't a technical support question but not sure where else to ask. I tried to message one of the admins and the mailbox is full.
    I searched on the forum but didn't find anything. Does anybody know why the Tarrant County ME's list of deaths can no longer be accessed? I have visited that site for years, even before I joined here. I know they switched the format recently but now I can't access it at all. Strange.
    I can still access it fine. I actually think its better? What do you see?

Okay wait, scratch that. I was on there a few hours ago and it was fine but I am getting a 'not found' error now. Maybe it's down?

Okay, maybe that's it. I get an error message when I click the link I'd always click. When I do a google search for the general site, I see a newly designed site but no way (that I can see) to view the daily list of deaths or even a "search by date or name" type feature.

Quote Originally Posted by Night Owl View Post
    Okay, maybe that's it. I get an error message when I click the link I'd always click. When I do a google search for the general site, I see a newly designed site but no way (that I can see) to view the daily list of deaths or even a "search by date or name" type feature.
    This is the link I usually use and it's been working up to a few hours ago https://mepublic.tarrantcounty.com/

Are you on a desktop or mobile when you search? I think I have only used it on desktop recently. Maybe that's why?

I'm on my laptop but maybe it's just down. I'll try again in a day or two. Thanks.

It's up and working for me now.

Me too. Thanks!

Thread Information