Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: So You Think You Can Dance?

So You Think You Can Dance?

I have know idea but I really like this show.  I am mesmerized that people can do the things they do with their bodies.  I can't wait to see how this show turns out.  Am I alone?

Re: So You Think You Can Dance?

You're not alone. I'm a reality/competition tv show whore  :|  Can't wait to see it tonight....

I  the show. I've skipped the audition shows for the most part, though, in favor of catching up with Lost. Just waiting for the real competition to begin now! Did you guys watch any of the previous seasons?
    Calling, calling, for the place of knowing<br />There&#039;s more than what can be linked<br />Calling, calling now, never will I look away<br />For what life has left for me

my favorite part of this show is the judges...
    the crazy wanna be marie Osmond face lift chick... and the crazy recovering, im heavy but still can dance blondish chick - oh shes hilarious!!! hahahaha
    and then theirs the token brit, and he is SOOOO backhanded with his compliments i just listen to him with my jaw on the floor.&nbsp; Sometimes I smoke to watch it because its just so funny!!!

makes me think i want to dance lyrical.

ps
    i loved the fat guy that danced lyrical, he was amazing!!

[quote author=CrAzY JaY link=topic=7793.msg406435#msg406435 date=1181533837]

ps
    [/quote]

[quote author=CrAzY JaY link=topic=7793.msg406435#msg406435 date=1181533837]

ps
    [/quote]
    i felt so bad for him!I thought he did an amazing job and Nigel just called him fat.I know that ia why he wasn't picked too!

[quote author=andromeda1084 link=topic=7793.msg404778#msg404778 date=1181354372]
    I&nbsp; the show. I've skipped the audition shows for the most part, though, in favor of catching up with Lost. Just waiting for the real competition to begin now! Did you guys watch any of the previous seasons?
    [/quote]

I watched last season- I thought the runner up guy should have won, not that the winner was undeserving. I just liked the other guy better. I totally missed the first season.

aaaaaaaahhhhhhh
    did this show start?
    i loved benji from last season!!! he was awesome!
    im kinda sad, cause i feel like this season will not compare to the gloriousness of benji.
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

I love this show!&nbsp; Does anybody remember last season, when that blond chick broke her foot (or something) at the Vegas level, and the judges told her she could start out at that level this season?&nbsp; Where was she?&nbsp; I know- I'm lame for remembering that. :oops:

Top 20 are on now!!!

I go and watch tv with one of my cats that needs to be separated from all the others due to FeLV every day at 8pm so see you later! Time to see Daddy Cat&nbsp; :-)

I LOVE THIS SHOWWWWWW
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

So far I am disappointed in all the routines. It seems like last season started off alot stronger, better routines, better dancers...etc. I hope this season gets better.

Benji's sister is awesome.&nbsp; I DVR'd the show and watched her routine twice.&nbsp; I am so powerful, with my DVR!&nbsp; And by &quot;powerful&quot;, I mean &quot;dorky&quot;.

which one is his sister? what dance did she do last night?
    it seems like a lot of dancers have some sort of connection with last seasons.

[quote author=killmenow121 link=topic=7793.msg411316#msg411316 date=1181787367]
    So far I am disappointed in all the routines. It seems like last season started off alot stronger, better routines, better dancers...etc. I hope this season gets better.
    [/quote]

really? i didn't see last season but it seemed like the judges were freaking out about how good everybody was. except when nigel called that one tall girl &quot;big.&quot; hahahaha, we were all like OMG SAY TALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=4526.msg172502#msg172502 date=1170561506]<br />How can you have any lack of love for SG!?!?<br /><br />I tink shes more kewler then most!<br />[/quote]

[quote author=brie star link=topic=7793.msg411913#msg411913 date=1181828994]
    which one is his sister? what dance did she do last night?
    it seems like a lot of dancers have some sort of connection with last seasons.
    [/quote]
    Lacey.&nbsp; She did a Mia Michaels with the mohawk-guy.&nbsp; It was pretty.

Yeah- there are a lot of relatives of last season's dancers this year.&nbsp; I didn't even realize it until last night's episode.

I already have a crush on the mohawk guy. :lol:

[quote author=saidgrace link=topic=7793.msg411915#msg411915 date=1181829202]
    really? i didn't see last season but it seemed like the judges were freaking out about how good everybody was. except when nigel called that one tall girl &quot;big.&quot; hahahaha, we were all like OMG SAY TALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [/quote]

yeah then she started slouching whenever they were doing the hand gestures to say to vote for TEN
    that guy was too short for her though.

[quote author=brie star link=topic=7793.msg411924#msg411924 date=1181829774]
    I already have a crush on the mohawk guy. :lol:
    [/quote]

yeah, he's really cute. i was freaking out that he was only 20... my roommate goes &quot;is that what 20 year olds look like these days?&quot;
    [quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=4526.msg172502#msg172502 date=1170561506]<br />How can you have any lack of love for SG!?!?<br /><br />I tink shes more kewler then most!<br />[/quote]

[quote author=saidgrace link=topic=7793.msg411915#msg411915 date=1181829202]
    [/quote]

Last season is the first time I watched the show and some of the routines made my jaw drop. I just have not had that reaction yet so far on this one. The &quot;big&quot; girl thing was very funny!

One of the guys on this season looks like, well resembles, Dr. Will from Big Brother. I didn't catch his name but he was one that was up for elimination.

I know who you're talking about, but I don't really see the resemblance. DR WILL IS HOT!

Love this show..... can't freaking stand baby oil girl, even though I recognize that she's a good dancer. She just annoys the shit out of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    No one ever gets me. Where is Lawchick? We speak the same intellectual language.
    Quote Originally Posted by White trash bitchy blonde View Post
    Fuckin LawChick, how does she work?

which one is the baby oil girl?
    i like the girl with the curly curly hair and freckles, shes a cutie.
    and of COURSE, i love the guy with the mohawk, im crushin on him hard... its sad. :lol:

[quote author=brie star link=topic=7793.msg413111#msg413111 date=1181871726]
    I know who you're talking about, but I don't really see the resemblance. DR WILL IS HOT!
    [/quote]

Dr. Will is totally&nbsp; hot! The dance guy is not. I don't know what it is but something about him makes me think of Dr. Will. The hair maybe?

Thread Information