Thread: Tristan (13) and Blake Barrass (14) were strangled to death by their parents, who were half brother and sister in an incestious relationship

Tristan (13) and Blake Barrass (14) were strangled to death by their parents, who were half brother and sister in an incestious relationship

A man and a woman have been charged with the murder of two boys aged 13 and 14 in Sheffield and will appear in court on Monday.

The 37-year-old man and 34-year-old woman were arrested following a ?serious incident? which left four other children in hospital.

South Yorkshire Police said the woman has also been charged with three counts of attempted murder

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/sheffield-murder-arrest-teenage-boys-hospital-poison-victims-south-yorkshire-police-edited-a8930751.html

So sad to read this, it's all over the news here in the UK.

The woman is the mother of all 6 children. The youngest child taken to hospital is just 7 months old. Other news stations are saying the boys were poisoned, but it's also been in the news the other children were brought out to ambulances with bandages on.

Only 30 minutes prior to police arriving one of the teen boys who died had messaged someone online to say he wouldn't be at school because he was sick. I am wondering if this is what alerted authorities and possibly saved his siblings lives... Entered to find out more details.

RIP boys :(

So the parents tried to kill all 6 of their children?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

It appears so Angiebla 😭

There's a new article out today, the woman has been charged with two counts of murder and 3 counts of attempted murder so guessing the 4th count didn't meet the threshold, or she didn't attempt to murder one of them.

The man has been charged with two counts of murder.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-brothers.html

He may have been the father of only the one who didn't die and he didn't want the others. Think about Susan Smith, she killed her two boys to keep a man.

Yeah that crossed my mind too.

They haven't formally named the suspects. But I found that this is the woman who has been charged, Sarah Barrass:

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004078545933

She posted a ominous meme last year I'll find the screenshot.

https://i.imgur.com/IOmp1V5_d.jpg

Yeah right!

"I gave them life, I can take it away."

Oh, the many times my mom said this to me growing up....

But unlike this mom, it was just an empty threat.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Ewwwwww, man, what the frackkkkk?

Thread Information