Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Laura Giampino (20) was murdered and then set on fire to cover up the crime

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

Re: Laura Giampino (20) was murdered and then set on fire to cover up the crime

[quote author=blue moon link=topic=7791.msg393616#msg393616 date=1180814254]
    I found this article, posted today:

http://www.amny.com/news/local/ny-li...tory?track=rss

Regardless of what the husband did to land himself in jail, I have nothing but sympathy for him now--can you imagine the hell this guy must be going through at this moment? :-(
    [/quote]Yea. seriously. The guy is sitting in the pen over a bullshit charge, and he;s informed that his wife is dead.
    A dead cheater to boot.

Where are these noobs getting their info? They're no links.

I can't believe this happened in Ronkonkoma. I thought people in LI were supposed to be sane......
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=7791.msg393628#msg393628 date=1180814705]
    Yea. seriously. The guy is sitting in the pen over a bullshit charge, and he;s informed that his wife is dead.
    A dead cheater to boot.

Where are these noobs getting their info? They're no links.

I can't believe this happened in Ronkonkoma. I thought people in LI were supposed to be sane......
    [/quote]

No kidding.  I wonder how big that jail is?  It's got to be killing the husband that the killer is perhaps only yards away.   

I think the noobs were referencing the second linked article (from main page), and some info that was on her myspace.  As I recall, she wasn't just out of a halfway-house.  I think that happened about a year ago (I'm not looking at it now, but I remember that blog wasn't recent).  Not that it has any bearing on anything at all, really.

[quote author=blue moon link=topic=7791.msg393638#msg393638 date=1180815621]
    No kidding.  I wonder how big that jail is?  It's got to be killing the husband that the killer is perhaps only yards away.   

I think the noobs were referencing the second linked article (from main page), and some info that was on her myspace.  As I recall, she wasn't just out of a halfway-house.  I think that happened about a year ago (I'm not looking at it now, but I remember that blog wasn't recent).  Not that it has any bearing on anything at all, really.
    [/quote]I think that's what led to someone's 'she's no angel herself' comment.

I have been with women that like to be choked during sex before. 
    I mean choked until they can't breathe. It's an odd request, but I aim to please.
    That being said, it takes a lot of effort to choke someone until they're unconscious, never mind until they're dead.
    You do that shit, you meant that shit.

Either that or it was waaay more violent than anything I could imagine. 

Sexy? To some, yes.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=7791.msg393645#msg393645 date=1180816114]
    I think that's what led to someone's 'she's no angel herself' comment.

I have been with women that like to be choked during sex before. 
    I mean choked until they can't breathe. It's an odd request, but I aim to please.
    That being said, it takes a lot of effort to choke someone until they're unconscious, never mind until they're dead.
    You do that shit, you meant that shit.

Either that or it was waaay more violent than anything I could imagine. 

Sexy? To some, yes.

[/quote]

:-o

oh, my.

This puts me in mind of the recent AEA thread.  Though it seems like it would be a much safer bet to be doing it with someone besides just yourself, actually.  Someone who would monitor the situation, that is.  To make sure the sock didn't get too tight.  Or didn't make it too tight on purpose.  :roll:

Yes, the halfway house thing was well over a year ago.  And I'm the one that made the "she's no angel . . . " comment.  But my point was everyone was quick to blame the husband simply because he wasn't there to protect her due to being in jail.  

I'm also not so sure about the whole "rough sex" thing either.  Quite a few assholes have used that as an excuse to cover up a rape and/or murder.  But I'm just repeating myself  :angel3:
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

[quote author=blue moon link=topic=7791.msg393651#msg393651 date=1180816560]
    :-o

oh, my.

This puts me in mind of the recent AEA thread.  Though it seems like it would be a much safer bet to be doing it with someone besides just yourself, actually.  Someone who would monitor the situation, that is.  To make sure the sock didn't get too tight.  Or didn't make it too tight on purpose.  :roll:
    [/quote]Oh my? Yea, that's what I said.

I was so scared something would go wrong, and I'd be stuck with a dead White woman. 
    But to choke someone to death, it takes some major effort.
    It took a lot of coaxing to get me to do it the first time cause I was afraid I was hurting her...but she was fine with it.

I was much better prepared for the next time someone would ask me.......  :oops:

But yea, there's supposed to be some thrill in climaxing while having your air supply cut off.
    I would think it's something that's better to do with someone instead of by yourself......
    I mean people try to rig up devices to choke themselves while they masturbate, but too often those go horribly wrong.

I dunno if anyone here knows/remembers the Robert Chambers/Jennifer Levin case. Back in 86 I believe.
    Her body was found in Central Park by a jogger one morning.
    He claimed that they were having consensual rough sex and she hit her head.
    Then he claimed that she raped him and he killed her while fighting her off.
    Then the scumbag (who somehow was let out on bail :?) was seen at a party choking a barbie doll and saying in a high pitched falsetto voice "Hi...my name is...."  "oops I think I killed it" Classy guy.
    The [s]worst[/s] [s]strangest[/s] sickest part of the story is that her friends were there! Laughing with him!
    They ran in the same circles, and her friends seemed to have no problem hanging out with her accused killer while he was still on trial.

Oh, and he got sentenced for 5 to 15 and served all 15. Bad behavious got him no time off.
    So this guy is back on the streets. He went in preppy and came out looking like a cold thug. It was funny to see.
    Actually, I think he got locked up for a drug charge shortly after his release. I forget. Gonna look it up.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Chambers_(killer)

I remember the Chambers/Levin case.  They also found her bra around her neck as well, I believe.

He didn't fare much better once he got out of jail, as far as trouble with the law.

I think he was just one of those spoiled, privileged little shits who were used to getting away with everything.
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

[quote author=strmmrgrrl link=topic=7791.msg393685#msg393685 date=1180818112]
    I remember the Chambers/Levin case.  They also found her bra around her neck as well, I believe.

He didn't fare much better once he got out of jail, as far as trouble with the law.

I think he was just one of those spoiled, privileged little shits who were used to getting away with everything.
    [/quote]No, not really.
    He hung out with rich kids, but he wasn't one.
    he had all types of problems before the murder, and was known to be a thug.
    He would torment those kids, and was basically a bully.
    They were scared of him, and thought he was a bit off....but the chicks were still crazy about him!
    He was a bad boy to them. The girls wanna fuck him,the guys wanna be him. Lame.

He sold drugs and was a thief. He would hang with these kids, and then go back to their houses to steal shit.
    I read a lot about the case, and the media twisted it up with their 'preppy killer' nonsense.
    Totally influenced the case in my opinion. The guy was out on bail for Christ's sake. What judge would do that!?
    I'm not going to go into race here, but I mean..... c'mon.

Eh, I don't even gotta say it.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=7791.msg393695#msg393695 date=1180818504]
    No, not really.
    He hung out with rich kids, but he wasn't one.
    he had all types of problems before the murder, and was known to be a thug.
    He would torment those kids, and was basically a bully.
    They were scared of him, and thought he was a bit off....but the chicks were still crazy about him!
    He was a bad boy to them. The girls wanna fuck him,the guys wanna be him. Lame.

He sold drugs and was a thief. He would hang with these kids, and then go back to their houses to steal shit.
    I read a lot about the case, and the media twisted it up with their 'preppy killer' nonsense.
    Totally influenced the case in my opinion. The guy was out on bail for Christ's sake. What judge would do that!?

[/quote]

I do remember that.  The Preppy Murder. 

From the article you linked a couple posts back:
    [hr]
    On August 29, the N.Y. Daily News ran this headline: "How Jennifer Courted Death." There it was. It was now official, in a sense: Jennifer caused her own murder.
    [hr]
    This doesn't even come close to what I'd like to do to the author of that article: :hitwitrock:

I didn't read the whole thing, but 15 years seem like an awfully light sentence for murder.  WTF? :x

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=7791.msg393695#msg393695 date=1180818504]
    No, not really.
    He hung out with rich kids, but he wasn't one. [/quote]
    Ah yes! Now I remember . . .
    [quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=7791.msg393695#msg393695 date=1180818504]The guy was out on bail for Christ's sake. What judge would do that!?

[/quote]
    Sadly, no you don't.

[quote author=blue moon link=topic=7791.msg393704#msg393704 date=1180818861]
    I do remember that.  The Preppy Murder. 

From the article you linked a couple posts back:
    [hr]
    On August 29, the N.Y. Daily News ran this headline: "How Jennifer Courted Death." There it was. It was now official, in a sense: Jennifer caused her own murder.
    [hr]
    This doesn't even come close to what I'd like to do to the author of that article: :hitwitrock:

I didn't read the whole thing, but 15 years seem like an awfully light sentence for murder.  WTF? :x
    [/quote]Keep in mind he served all 15 cause he doesn't know how to act.
    If he kept his head down and shut the fuck up, he would have been out in 5!
    No one EVER serves the max, so this guy was realy putting in work in prison.
    Drugs and fights. Often.

[quote author=strmmrgrrl link=topic=7791.msg393709#msg393709 date=1180819026]
    Ah yes! Now I remember . . . Sadly, no you don't.
    [/quote]Thanks. I feel like a broken record sometimes, but the shit is ridiculous.
    I wouldn't have gotten off as lightly if I killed her that night, and I was 9 at the time.
    They woulda gave my Black ass life behind bars for that shit.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=7791.msg393721#msg393721 date=1180819669]
    Thanks. I feel like a broken record sometimes, but the shit is ridiculous.
    I wouldn't have gotten off as lightly if I killed her that night, and I was 9 at the time.
    They woulda gave my Black ass life behind bars for that shit.
    [/quote]
    No doubt.  I don't want to be insensitive and say I know what you go through because I don't but I have an idea on a very minute scale.

My fiance's not a minority because of the color of his skin but gets hassled a lot because of the color on his skin and his appearance (he's a punk).

Long story short, just recently him and his friends were jumped by a bunch of coked out white-bread gangsta wannabe assholes and when he went to follow up on the police report the detective just looked at him and said "well look at ya.  what'd you expect".  Well gee, I didn't expect that it would be OK for a bunch of base heads to assault me because I'm covered in tats!

But to return to the subject at hand, RIP Laura (and Jennifer for that matter).

[quote author=strmmrgrrl link=topic=7791.msg392193#msg392193 date=1180744663]
    Did you look at her myspace profile?  Read her blogs?  She was no angel herself.

[/quote]

Well as long she was no angel...
    [quote author=Olivia link=topic=21574.msg1377077#msg1377077 date=1251870961]<br />You are every kind of fail<br />[/quote]

[quote author=strmmrgrrl link=topic=7791.msg392549#msg392549 date=1180751107]
    no, no - that wasn't my point.&nbsp; I don't for a second believe she deserved what happened to her.&nbsp; Not one bit.&nbsp; At the same time I don't think the husband's to blame either just because he was in jail.&nbsp; What if he was off working the overnight shift or out with his friends and she went to a party on her own.&nbsp; Would it still be his fault?
    [/quote]

I don't think it's his fault, either. I think it's pretty dumb that anyone would come up with the idea he was involved in it. The other guy would have turned on him by now. Criminals aren't that loyal, lol.
    [quote author=Olivia link=topic=21574.msg1377077#msg1377077 date=1251870961]<br />You are every kind of fail<br />[/quote]

[quote author=blue moon link=topic=7791.msg393638#msg393638 date=1180815621]
    No kidding.&nbsp; I wonder how big that jail is?&nbsp; It's got to be killing the husband that the killer is perhaps only yards away.&nbsp; &nbsp;

[/quote]

I would say he probably got some sort of compassionate release since his sentence wasn't that long.

[quote author=MeMeMeMe link=topic=7791.msg393911#msg393911 date=1180827775]
    I would say he probably got some sort of compassionate release since his sentence wasn't that long.
    [/quote]
    So far, no.&nbsp; They let him out long enough to go to her wake (before it started so as not to disrupt) and then took him right back.

Not knowing what kind of past/record he has, he may be beyond &quot;compassion&quot;.

[quote author=strmmrgrrl link=topic=7791.msg393854#msg393854 date=1180825842]

Long story short, just recently him and his friends were jumped by a bunch of coked out white-bread gangsta wannabe assholes and when he went to follow up on the police report the detective just looked at him and said &quot;well look at ya.&nbsp; what'd you expect&quot;.&nbsp; Well gee, I didn't expect that it would be OK for a bunch of base heads to assault me because I'm covered in tats!
    [/quote]

What an asshole. Hope your fiance is ok.

[quote author=strmmrgrrl link=topic=7791.msg393930#msg393930 date=1180828419]
    So far, no.&nbsp; They let him out long enough to go to her wake (before it started so as not to disrupt) and then took him right back. [/quote]

Poor kid. I feel bad for her mother, but pointing fingers in the wrong direction (and yes, I know I am assuming they're wrong) isn't going to help anyone. How can you make such as ass out of yourself at your own daughter's wake?

[quote author=strmmrgrrl link=topic=7791.msg393930#msg393930 date=1180828419]Not knowing what kind of past/record he has, he may be beyond &quot;compassion&quot;.
    [/quote]
    Quite possible.

[quote author=MeMeMeMe link=topic=7791.msg393941#msg393941 date=1180828789]
    Poor kid. I feel bad for her mother, but pointing fingers in the wrong direction (and yes, I know I am assuming they're wrong) isn't going to help anyone. How can you make such as ass out of yourself at your own daughter's wake?
    Quite possible.
    [/quote]
    I actually live near where this happened and the store appeared in our local paper.&nbsp; On their website you can comment the stories and everyone was giving serious shit to his family for even showing up and what animals they were for not leaving the family alone.

Now, I don't know how deep the animosity runs between these two families or what went on in the past but I would like to think my husband and his family could come to my funeral!

ps - yeah, the fiance is o.k. - took him about a week to heal up.&nbsp; his ego was bruised the most :lol:

[quote author=strmmrgrrl link=topic=7791.msg393854#msg393854 date=1180825842]
    No doubt.&nbsp; I don't want to be insensitive and say I know what you go through because I don't but I have an idea on a very minute scale.

My fiance's not a minority because of the color of his skin but gets hassled a lot because of the color on his skin and his appearance (he's a punk).

Long story short, just recently him and his friends were jumped by a bunch of coked out white-bread gangsta wannabe assholes and when he went to follow up on the police report the detective just looked at him and said &quot;well look at ya.&nbsp; what'd you expect&quot;.&nbsp; Well gee, I didn't expect that it would be OK for a bunch of base heads to assault me because I'm covered in tats!

But to return to the subject at hand, RIP Laura (and Jennifer for that matter).
    [/quote]Oh no, Don't get me wrong. My post wasn't a 'poor me' whine. Just the facts ma'am.

Glad to hear he's OK though. A man's ego usually takes the longest to heal.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=7791.msg394009#msg394009 date=1180832602]
    Oh no, Don't get me wrong. My post wasn't a 'poor me' whine.[/quote]
    I've actually been a lurker here for quite sometime and you've NEVER struck me as one of the &quot;poor me&quot; types.

You are funny as fuck tho&nbsp; :2grin:

[quote author=strmmrgrrl link=topic=7791.msg394014#msg394014 date=1180832952]
    I've actually been a lurker here for quite sometime and you've NEVER struck me as one of the &quot;poor me&quot; types.

You are funny as fuck tho&nbsp; :2grin:
    [/quote]Well that'll get you places

You get karma for that, and for being in LI and not being with a guido.

RIP Ms. Giampino. I wonder what else we're going to find out about you.....

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=7791.msg394032#msg394032 date=1180833742]
    Well that'll get you places

You get karma for that, [/quote] muah!&nbsp; right back at ya

and for being in LI and not being with a guido.
    LOL&nbsp; God I loathe &quot;hotty brother&quot; assholes.

[quote author=strmmrgrrl link=topic=7791.msg394054#msg394054 date=1180834862]
    muah!&nbsp; right back at ya
    LOL&nbsp; God I loathe &quot;hotty brother&quot; assholes.
    [/quote]Fix your MySpace link.....

You no likee?

And from now on, we better stay on topic, or Mods will spank.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=7791.msg393670#msg393670 date=1180817573]
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Chambers_(killer)
    [/quote]

wait, why wasnt this guy charged with first degree murder?

Thread Information