Thread: Jasmine Fraser (26) jumped to her death from the Sunshine Skyway Bridge

Jasmine Fraser (26) jumped to her death from the Sunshine Skyway Bridge

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2019..._Skyway_Bridge

Fraser, Jasmine Bloom
    Jan 20, 1993 - May 5, 2019
    Jasmine Bloom Fraser, of Palmetto, Florida, died on May 5, 2019. Services will be held at 1:30 PM on Wednesday May 8, 2019 at Toale Brothers Funeral Home, 40 North Orange Avenue, Sarasota, Florida 34236. Funeral arrangements by: Toale Brothers Funeral Home. Interment will be private.
    Published in Herald Tribune from May 7 to May 8, 2019
    skywaybridge.com

From Skywaybridge:

05.06.19, Anon, Bradenton, I knew the deceased. She was struggling with serious issues from brain damage. She was in a motorcycle accident with her boyfriend many years ago, they were riding together, he died and she survived but never fully recovered. She was in a lot of pain dealing with the trauma ane brain damage. I hope she finds peace.

05.06.19, Susie F., Longboat key, Florida, Jasmine had no clue that boat and family was anchored under that bridge! From her vantage that would not have even been in her siteline. Our family is devastated by this loss and saddened this family was exposed. We are grateful for aid given by the father and husband on boat. Jasmine had Traumatic Brain Injury plus too many other serious injuries to list from an accident 3+ years earlier where she was a passenger and the driver died. We thought she was going to die then. She never recovered and was continually in tremendous emotional, mental and physical pain. She was not well. She was very sick and I would think one would know when one kills themselves jumping from a bridge she was NOT thinking rationally! This was not an executed well planned event. It was an impulse act in a moment of temporary insanity that has permanent consequences. I am exhausted and I can only pray others are more compassionate if any ones loved ones out there are hurting and in despair. Jasmine didn?t get a gun and take out innocent bystanders in a grand finale, she just wanted to die in that moment in I?m sure what she considered her own private end.

Junior Member skywaybridgedotcom's Avatar
    here is an article about the motorcycle accident that apparently was still affecting her life negatively.
    her facebook page has an image of her, in what appears to be intensive care. very sad.

https://www.heraldtribune.com/articl.../605206210/SH/

Thread Information