Thread: "Rope 30" - Solved - Shot

deliberate_misuse

"Rope 30" - Solved - Shot

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid =54916728

Who was this guy and what happened to him?

Olivia

Re: "Rope 30" - Solved - Shot

RED RUM IS MURDER NIGGA...GET USED TO IT...RED RUM IS TORTURE YOU KNOW...MURDER LAMES IN THE CHAMBER SAME SHIT...RED RUM AND TC IS UNITY...IT'S RED RUM TORTURE NIGGA!
    HA HA
    WHAT'S POPPIN EP...IM DIGGIN THAT COMEAROUNDREMIX...SHIT IS HOT...THESE NIGGAS AINT ON YO LEVEL MY DUDE...HOLLA BACK...PEACE

:2eyesbleed:

Olivia

I WOULD HAVE TO SAY MY EARLIEST MEMORY OF DANIEL WAS AN INTENSE ONE. WE WERE DOWN 10-6 AND HE SINGLE HANDEDLY (ALONG WITH SOME PRETTY SLICK PASSES FROM MYSELF) TOOK OVER AND HUSTLED US BACK TO AN 11-10 VICTORY IN THE GAME. I REMEMBER A FIERCE COMPETITOR, TAKING ON AND BREAKING DOWN ALL , AND BACKING DOWN FROM NO CHALLENGE ON THE BASKETBALL COURTS AND ON THE STREETS OF CHICAGO.

HE WOULD LATER BRING THAT INTENSITY TO THE RECORDING BOOTH AS ROPE 30, PART OF THE 108 LA FAMILIA MUSIC GROUP. HE WAS A CONSUMATE PROFESSIONAL AND PROBABLY ONE OF THE GREATEST TALENTS EVER TO BLESS THE MIC IN NOT ONLY CHICAGO BUT THE WORLD FOR THAT MATTER.

HIS DEDICATION AND WORK ETHIC WAS INCREDIBLE AND HE WAS THE DRIVING FORCE BEHIND 108'S MUSIC, THAT HAS BEEN BROUGHT FORTH THUS FAR. HE WOULD SPEND COUNTLESS HOURS PERFECTING HIS CRAFT. WHETHER IT WAS WRITING HOOKS, LAYING DOWN THE CONCEPTS FOR SONGS, OR EVEN CONTRIBUTING IDEAS TO NOIZ FOR PRODUCTION. HE MOTIVATED EVERYONE AROUND HIM TO BETTER NOT ONLY THEMSELVES, BUT THE GROUP AS A WHOLE. IT IS SUCH A TRADGEDY THAT CHICAGO AND THE REST OF THE WORLD WILL NEVER GET TO TRULY EXPERIENCE ROPE 30 FOR THE GREAT MC THAT HE WAS. FOR MYSELF PERSONALLY HE WAS ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS I BECAME INVOLVED WITH 108 IN THE CAPACITY THAT I HAVE TO THIS DAY. ROPE WAS A LEADER, "THE CAPTAIN OF THE TEAM" , AND AN INSPIRATION TO ALL OF US AND OTHER ASPIRING ARTISTS IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY. WE ALL HAVE TO KEEP THE DREAM ALIVE. IN ORDER FOR US TO TRULY RESPECT HIS MEMORY WE MUST PRESS FORWARD WITH THE DREAM THAT WE ALL SHARED AND STARTED WITH HIM. HE WOULDN'T HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY.

HE LEAVES BEHIND NOT

???

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Rest In Paradise Rope 30 (Danny)

I recently found out that an old friend of mine and
    fellow Chicago Hip-Hop artist Rope 30 (Danny)
    passed away this week.
    I used to work with Danny and he came out and
    kicked it with me a few times.
    We would always talk about music and hang out
    and kick freestyles. I remember partying in the
    Loop with him, blazing, and catching tags on the way home.
    He was a very talented dude and an all around nice guy.

We had lost contact since I changed jobs and
    I hadn't heard from him in several years.
    I figured he was still active in music but
    I didn't know what he was really up to.

It's very unfortunate and sad to me that
    his passing is what made our paths cross again.
    I didn't even realize he was going by Rope 30 now
    and have learned a great deal about his recent
    musical career in the past few days.

I feel privileged to have known Danny.
    His passing further reminds me that
    each day is truly a gift and If you have a
    message that you want to spread to
    the world...there is no time like the present.

Rope 30 (Danny)
    Rest In Paradise homey.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=224551 07&blogID=262827454

[quote author=Gr8Fantasies link=topic=7780.msg388967#msg388967 date=1180638399]
    This girl has a few *long* blogs on her page regarding Rope 30

http://www.myspace.com/tyra1017 

On one of her blogs, she put <b>"Will we ever really know how Rope was stripped from our lives, as much as I pray the truth comes to light and we have closure to this horrible situation…"</b>
    [/quote]

Wow, interesting find. Seems that she didn't really know Rope but is saying that he is coming to her in dreams. She is passing along messages she receives in those dreams, even pm'ing his ma and stuff with messages. Sounds like people close to Rope aren't all too thrilled about it...Who knows?! Guess anything is possible.  :?

if you highlight her blog text it doesn't make your brain want to  as much.  But sweet Jesus that does nothing for the language. 

im gonna ask my friend jam one about this. hes from chicago and he lives for the hip hop community out there. he hasta know something.

I just searched him on Yahoo, and came up with this result, but there's nothing on the page about it:

I LOVE YOU MY BROTHA R.I.P. ROPE 30 ... CHICAGO -- A Berwyn teenager was fatally shot early Sunday on Chicago's West Side in what police say was a ...

http://myspace.com/djnsk8

Thread Information