View Poll Results: Who's gonna win the election?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Biden

7 77.78%
  • Trump

0 0%
  • Biden, but Trump will legally steal it from him

1 11.11%
  • Pelosi, because it will go into legal proceedings until after the inauguaration

1 11.11%
Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Election 2020-get your popcorn ready!

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I have WAYYYYY too much to say about this debate, but I'll save it until tomorrow. Until now, I give you this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I have WAYYYYY too much to say about this debate, but I'll save it until tomorrow. Until now, I give you this.
    Tell me all about it...I can't watch these things.

That fly, and all the memes coming out....I just can't

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Jackie Johnson is trying to get re-elected. Lmfao!
    If you don't know who she is, she's the district attorney who didn't want to prosecute the McMichael's for killing Ahmaud Arbery. She tried to sweep the killing under the rug.
    Anyhow, she sent a handwritten letter from one of her grandkids or whatever asking for our vote. The letter included a pic of the grandkids. Trashed.
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

https://www.change.org/p/u-s-congres...redirect=false

Here is a proposal to abolish the electoral college.

COMMERCE TOWNSHIP, Mich. (AP) ? Authorities were trying Friday to determine who taped razor blades to the bottom of a Trump 2020 campaign sign, slicing the fingers of a worker tasked with removing signs that were too close to a roadway in southeast Michigan.

The 52-year-old Commerce Township building inspector needed stitches after cutting three fingers Wednesday afternoon, the Oakland County sheriff?s office said in a release.

A second sign also was found to have razor blades taped ?all along the bottom edge,? according to the sheriff?s office. Both signs were along a road in front of a home in Commerce Township, which is about 30 miles (48 kilometers) northwest of Detroit.

A township ordinance requires campaign signs to be 33 feet (10 meters) from the center of the roadway. The signs being removed were 24 feet (7.3 meters) from the center of the roadway.

?Deputies spoke with the homeowner (who) indicated their signs had previously been stolen, and when they returned from out of town the signs were back in their yard,? the sheriff?s office said in a release.
    https://www.8newsnow.com/news/razor-...-mans-fingers/

https://www.wsmv.com/news/kkk-leaves...7c628f060.html

Expect this shit to escalate with the KKK even after the 2020 elections are done.

SHELBYVILLE, TN (WSMV) - Election season can bring on tension between people with different political views.

Some families in Shelbyville are now fearful after receiving threatening cards from the KKK over political signs in their yards.

News4s spoke with a woman who?s friend was targeted.

?We noticed that there was litter in the yard. I started to pick up the litter and noticed these business cards,? said Breana Green.

The ?litter? Green is referring was 20 business cards from KKK in her friend?s front yard.

?It?s scary knowing that just supporting a presidential candidate can incite this kind of vandalism.?

Green said it was response to the Biden Harris yard sign. She said the election season has raised tensions with hate groups.

?There was also tire marks in the yard which indicated the sign had been ran over,? said Green.

The vandalism was done in the early morning hours on Sunday.

News4 spoke with another woman who said her friend also experienced something similar when their Biden Harris sign was stolen and the same business card was left.

?There is some anxiety that people could be targeted in my family. Just people in the community could be targeted as well. I just don?t think this should be something that we?re dealing with in 2020,? said Green.

News4 reached to police who sent us this statement:

?The Shelbyville Police Department has been made aware of a limited number of incidents involving theft and/or damage to campaign signs. This is true for both Trump and Biden yard signs. We have also been made aware of local residents receiving literature from individuals purporting to be from the knights of Ku Klux Klan. Similar literature has been found in driveways and yards for a number of years.?

The police department said they have not had anyone file a report about these incidents yet.

They do encourage anyone who has been the victim of theft, vandalism, or intimidation to reach out to them.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/cand...ry?id=73531036

Some guests for Saturday's White House event on the South Lawn, which will be President Donald Trump's first since testing positive for the coronavirus, had their travel and lodging paid for by controversial conservative activist Candace Owens' group BLEXIT, according to emails obtained by ABC News.

Supporters, who are also scheduled to attend a separate BLEXIT event earlier in the day, were invited to attend a "HUGE outdoor rally" by the group and asked to fill out a form that notified them that BLEXIT, a campaign urging Black Americans to leave the Democratic Party, will be covering travel costs.

Guests were later informed they would be receiving an invitation from the White House to attend an event with Trump.

In an email from Owens, obtained by ABC News, attendees were told "EVERYONE MUST BRING A MASK TO BE ALLOWED ENTRY ONTO THE WHITE HOUSE GROUNDS." and that "absolutely no exceptions" will be made.

MORE: Trump planning to host 1st in-person event since diagnosis at White House on Saturday: Sources
    Still, wearing a face mask will not be required. Attendees will have to submit to a COVID-19 screening the morning of the event, which will consist of a temperature check and a brief questionnaire.

Guests will first attend a "BLEXIT Back the Blue event" on the Ellipse between the White House and the Washington Monument before heading over to the South Lawn for the president's remarks, according to a schedule obtained by ABC News.

When reached for comment, Owens told ABC News, "We are not interested in participating in your obvious media angle here to slander/attack the President regarding Covid-19." She added that Saturday's event "is about supporting law enforcement in minority communities." It is not immediately clear how many of those set to attend the event had their travel costs covered.

White House spokesman Judd Deere told ABC News the White House "is not involved in covering any cost."

Following Trump's remarks, the BLEXIT group is also planning a demonstration at Black Lives Matter Plaza showing "support for law enforcement," according to the schedule.

The White House plans to host an event on Saturday featuring Trump with hundreds of supporters and guests from Owens' group on the South Lawn discussing "law and order," ABC News previously reported.

MORE: 2nd presidential debate between Biden and Trump canceled
    "All attendees must bring a mask with them and will be instructed to wear it on the White House Complex. All attendees must submit to a COVID-19 screening tomorrow morning. This will consist of a temperature check and a brief questionnaire. The health and safety of all attendees is our priority and following CDC guidelines is strongly encouraged," a source with knowledge of the group's planning told ABC News.

Trump will deliver "remarks to peaceful protesters for law and order," according to an invite obtained by ABC News and confirmed by two White House sources familiar with the planning. The move underscores an effort to deliver the president a packed crowd of supporters for the event as he struggles with support among Black voters. Joe Biden led Trump, 88% to 9%, among Black registered voters, according to a Sept. 26 ABC/Washington Post poll.

Owens, who founded BLEXIT in 2018, told ABC News it is an organization "with the purpose of educating minorities about conservative principles (free markets, entrepreneurship, capitalism, etc) -- concepts and theories that can truly transform and uplift our communities."

PHOTO: Political commentator Candace Owens introduces President Donald Trump, not pictured, during the Young Black Leadership Summit 2019 event in the East Room of the White House in Washington, D.C., Oct. 4, 2019.
    Sarah Silbiger/Bloomberg via Getty Images
    Sarah Silbiger/Bloomberg via Getty Images
    Political commentator Candace Owens introduces President Donald Trump, not pictured, during the Young Black Leadership Summit 2019 event in the East Room of the White House in Washington, D.C., Oct. 4, 2019.
    Political commentator Candace Owens introduces President Donald Trump, not pictured, during the Young Black Leadership Summit 2019 event in the East Room of the White House in Washington, D.C., Oct. 4, 2019.
    "We stand in unapologetic, stark contrast to leftist ideologies that have destroyed our communities for decades," Owens said.

In an Instagram post last week, Owens promoted what she called an upcoming "anti-Black Lives Matter event," and urged followers to submit to attend in person. "We are giving away a limited amount of travel stipends to those that really them," she said in the post.

MORE: Trump itching to get back to campaign trail, but he and White House evasive on health questions
    "Our president doesn't want us to be fearful or scared," one person planning to attend Saturday's events told ABC News. "Look how he came out of it. He popped right back. We have got to stop being afraid of this."

"We got to take this mask off, we have to unmask America," the person added.

Attendees for Saturday's event were also told, "EVERYONE MUST WEAR A BLEXIT T-SHIRT (Which will be given to you ahead of the event) -- no exceptions."

JL, pick a thread and post a story in it. You posted essentially the same story in 3 different threads. All this does is clutter the board and make people not want to read what you post because it's so repetitive.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    JL, pick a thread and post a story in it. You posted essentially the same story in 3 different threads. All this does is clutter the board and make people not want to read what you post because it's so repetitive.
    True but at the same time crazy given that a story involving Candace Owens BLEXIT fits the criteria for 3 thread.

The Lincoln Project, the organization of Republicans, former Republicans and conservatives formed to oppose President Donald Trump‘s reelection, is moving from advertising to litigation, seeking to stop a Texas Republican plan limiting vote-by-mail drop boxes.

The Lincoln Project has filed an amicus brief in a federal lawsuit in The Lonestar State that is challenging a proclamation from Texas Gov. Greg Abbott that limits mail ballot drop boxes to one per county. Opponents of the proclamation, led by the Texas League of United Latin American Citizens and the Texas Legislative Black Caucus, has sued to have the proclamation invalidated.

The lawsuit argues the proclamation is unconstitutional and creates a significant burden on voters.

“It’s blatant voter suppression, and we won’t tolerate it. That’s why we’re throwing our full support behind the plaintiffs,” Reed Galen, co-founder of The Lincoln Project, stated in a news release.

In his court defense of the one-box rule, Abbott argued he put the limit in place because counties that planned to use multiple dropbox sites would have “inconsistent safeguards to preserve the integrity of the election, such as a lack of poll watchers overseeing ballot deliveries,” according to a Bloomberg report. The Governor, echoing claims by Trump, claims that vote-by-mail fraud has been a “frequent and enduring problem in Texas,” according to the filing.

The case is being heard in the U.S. District Court of the Western District of Texas.

The Lincoln Project argues Abbott’s order severely restricts the ability of numerous Texans to return their ballots, disenfranchising the elderly, women, and people of color in particular.

As a Republican-led organization, The Lincoln Project contends it was particularly compelled to become involved in this case, given that those most impacted are older, suburban and rural voters, and those most vulnerable to disease; tending to be largely Republican.

“While the number of counties that planned to have multiple ballot drop boxes is relatively small, those that do represent some of the largest population centers in the state. Consequently, those counties also contain a large percentage of the likely Republican voters targeted by The Lincoln Project. The list includes Harris, Travis, and Fort Bend Counties,” The Lincoln Project brief argues.

Still, The Lincoln Project blasted the position of the Republican Party.

“Gov. Abbott is scared, as he should be. He knows the Republican Party has been severely kneecapped by Donald Trump’s ineptitude in handling the COVID-19 pandemic and the resulting chaos,” Galen stated in the release. “This is a last-ditch effort to ensure legitimate votes are not counted so that he can try to save a couple of his cronies.”

The Lincoln Project calls itself a group of prominent Republicans working to oppose reelection of Trump and those who support him.
    https://floridapolitics.com/archives...drop-box-order

Lincoln Project is suing the state of Texas over allegations of voter suppression.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/dyza...and-gun-stores

California Republicans Have Installed Fake Ballot Boxes at Churches, Gyms, and Gun Stores
    Come on California will remain a Blue State. California will not turn red because Putin made that decision.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnLanders View Post
    Come on California will remain a Blue State. California will not turn red because Putin made that decision.
    I have no idea what you're saying, but I do know that the threat of your vote being stolen or not counted is real. If you vote by absentee ballot or mail, do it early and follow up to make sure it was counted!

I have no idea what you're saying, but I do know that the threat of your vote being stolen or not counted is real. If you vote by absentee ballot or mail, do it early and follow up to make sure it was counted!
    It's crazy that the Republicans have thugs doing the fake ballot boxes because they fear losing the election. It's just I didn't expect my home state to be at play here. Here in California the worse case scenario is Republicans sending their thugs on the streets on Election day.

https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2020/10/08/...d-voter-fraud/

CARROLLTON (CBSDFW.COM) – A mayoral candidate in Carrollton has been arrested and charged with voter fraud.

The Denton County Sheriff’s Office has Zul Mirza Mohamed in custody and charged him with 109 felonies related to voter fraud.

The investigation began September 23 when the sheriff’s office was notified by the Denton County Elections Office of possible fraudulent activity related to absentee ballot applications.

Officials say absentee ballots had been requested to be sent to a P.O. Box in Lewisville, that was supposed to belong to a nursing home facility. When investigators made contact with the Carrollton residents whose ballots had been requested they learned that none of the residents had asked for ballots be mailed to the PO Box.

Further investigation revealed the PO Box had been obtained with a fictitious Texas driver license and a fictitious University of North Texas student ID.

(credit: Denton County Sheriff’s Office)

To find out who was behind the scheme, officials began a surveillance of the postal facility.

A box of the requested ballots was picked up at the location on October 7. Investigators followed the person, later identified as Mohamed, back to a home in the 1600 block of Bennington Drive in Carrollton and contacted a judge to get a search warrant for the house.

Once inside, deputies found the box containing the requested ballots, with several of them open. The fraudulent driver license used to rent the P.O. Box was also located during the search.

Sheriff Tracy Murphree said, “The fact an actual candidate for public office would engage in these activities is appalling.”

Mohamed, who is currently a candidate for mayor in the city of Carrollton, was arrested and taken to the Denton County Jail. He has been charged with 25 counts of Unlawful Possession of Ballot/Ballot Envelope w/o Request of Voter, and 84 counts of Fraudulent Use of Mail Ballot Application.

“The fact that we caught it this time, doesn’t mean it hasn’t happened in elections past. I’m sure it has. Just people are paying more attention. I think election officials are paying more attention. I think they’re keeping a closer eye on it. I personally believe voting by mail is a dangerous thing,” Murphree said.

https://abc7.com/politics/hatred-is-...ttack/6973076/

The Wife of the Pennsylvania Lt. Governor has been hit by a racist attack.

ALLEGHENY COUNTY, Pennsylvania -- The wife of Pennsylvania's lieutenant governor said she was confronted at the grocery store by a woman who used a racial slur against her.

Gisele Fetterman, whose husband is Democratic Lt. Gov. John Fetterman, said the woman appeared to recognize her and began harassing her late Sunday afternoon at a store near the Fetterman home in Braddock.

"This behavior and this hatred is taught," Fetterman said in a tweet.

She said the woman directed a racial epithet at her repeatedly, and followed her after Fetterman retreated to her vehicle in the parking lot. That's where Fetterman recorded a two-second clip and posted it to social media.

"This is taught, right, so she was taught this," Fetterman said Monday. "So I just hope that she's not influencing children or grandchildren, influencing the next generation."

Fetterman, 38, who was born in Brazil, identifies as Latina. She is normally accompanied by a state trooper when out in public for security, but on Sunday she was not while making a quick run to pick up fruit at the store.

Fetterman said people identified the woman in comments on her Facebook page, and some said they had had similar experiences.

"I know that I wasn't the first person on the receiving end of this hate from her but I hope to be the last," she said Monday.

A state police spokesman said he was unsure of the status of any investigation and offered no immediate comment.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I voted and my ballot was recieved and counted. People are now going around to the fake ballot boxes and painting "BEWARE" on them.

The Republicans are screaming about election fraud when the only election fraud I see is being committed by them.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I voted and my ballot was recieved and counted. People are now going around to the fake ballot boxes and painting "BEWARE" on them.

The Republicans are screaming about election fraud when the only election fraud I see is being committed by them.

And I am glad they are painting that on the fraudulent ballot boxes. I was hoping someone would do something like that!

Thread Information