View Poll Results: Who's gonna win the election?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Biden

    7 77.78%
  • Trump

    0 0%
  • Biden, but Trump will legally steal it from him

    1 11.11%
  • Pelosi, because it will go into legal proceedings until after the inauguaration

    1 11.11%
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30
Results 726 to 736 of 736

Thread: Election 2020-get your popcorn ready!

  1. #726
    Moderator puzzld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    21,430
    Rep Power
    21474873
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

  2. #727
    Moderator puzzld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    21,430
    Rep Power
    21474873
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

  3. #728
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    21,607
    Rep Power
    21474867
    Let's hope he gets in.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

  4. #729
    Moderator puzzld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    21,430
    Rep Power
    21474873
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Let's hope he gets in.....
    Not holding my breath, but at least the D's are getting up off the floor for once.

    Here's one of Jamie Smith's (much better chance of winning, I think, but one can only hope!) https://twitter.com/i/status/1552314501466406915
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

  5. #730
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    21,607
    Rep Power
    21474867
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Not holding my breath, but at least the D's are getting up off the floor for once.

    Here's one of Jamie Smith's (much better chance of winning, I think, but one can only hope!) https://twitter.com/i/status/1552314501466406915
    Honestly, I'm blaming the Democrats just as much as the Republicans right now for the state of the country. They had ample time over the past decades to get shit done and they didn't. They have the ability even now to expand the Supreme Court and install some logical justices on there and they don't seem to be doing that either. They either need to play dirty like the GOP or they're basically just handing everything to them. I'm tired of it.

    ETA: That's not to say that I'm voting any other way at the moment. Just that I've never been happy with this two party system we've had in place and I'm even more pissed off about it now. SHOW ME, DON'T TELL ME. I have a theory that the Dems are purposefully not making the big moves because they're encouraging a complete meltdown of the country. Everything burns to the ground and then they can claim that the entire time they kept their etiquette so should remain in charge for decades to come. They want the GOP to implode so that they no longer have the competition. All of this at the detriment of the citizens. So I'm definitely not happy with them right now.

    GROW SOME BALLS.
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 08-18-2022 at 02:02 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

  6. #731
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    Posts
    270
    Rep Power
    6442460
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Honestly, I'm blaming the Democrats just as much as the Republicans right now for the state of the country. They had ample time over the past decades to get shit done and they didn't. They have the ability even now to expand the Supreme Court and install some logical justices on there and they don't seem to be doing that either. They either need to play dirty like the GOP or they're basically just handing everything to them. I'm tired of it.

    ETA: That's not to say that I'm voting any other way at the moment. Just that I've never been happy with this two party system we've had in place and I'm even more pissed off about it now. SHOW ME, DON'T TELL ME. I have a theory that the Dems are purposefully not making the big moves because they're encouraging a complete meltdown of the country. Everything burns to the ground and then they can claim that the entire time they kept their etiquette so should remain in charge for decades to come. They want the GOP to implode so that they no longer have the competition. All of this at the detriment of the citizens. So I'm definitely not happy with them right now.

    GROW SOME BALLS.
    Playing dirty isn't the answer. That's like fighting racism with racism. That doesn't work and everyone just ends up covered in shit. When could the democrats have done something? The 4 weeks when Obama had a majority? Change the Supreme Court so that they can turn around and pack it with even more religious fuckwads? That's not the answer either. What democrats do today, Republicans will do tomorrow. Just because they are classless, racist cretins doesn't mean that democrats should stoop to that level. It would turn off voters. Some people vote democratic because they aren't cheating at elections (openly lol I'm from Chicago and I remember Daley), and acting as liberal dictators. I don't want a liberal Trump or a liberal party that acts like the republican party, because I find manipulating the feelings of poor white people to be very wrong.

    Just like I find people who complain about Manchin strange. He's voted with Biden more than some of your favorite congressman and senators. He's willing to compromise, which allows things to be done. I think that democrats should keep governing, while the Republicans keep fear mongering, and becoming more racist by the day. The more extreme they become the more people hopefully that they push away and inspire to vote.


    Trump was so racist and bad, that my cousin who passed away had never voted in his life, registered to vote for the first time for Biden and Harris. He died before Biden nominated the first Black woman to the Supreme Court, but he was alive when he said that he would do it. I remember him asking me if I thought that he would keep his promise. I think that he would have been proud of his first vote. I know that the majority of y'all aren't liking the Biden administration, but honey, we love it. We love all of the work that they're doing, and finally, after over 200 years a Black woman sits on the Supreme Court. I just hope that she doesn't sit next to Clarence. Ewww

  7. #732
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    11,363
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenatoo View Post
    Playing dirty isn't the answer. That's like fighting racism with racism. That doesn't work and everyone just ends up covered in shit. When could the democrats have done something? The 4 weeks when Obama had a majority? Change the Supreme Court so that they can turn around and pack it with even more religious fuckwads? That's not the answer either. What democrats do today, Republicans will do tomorrow. Just because they are classless, racist cretins doesn't mean that democrats should stoop to that level. It would turn off voters. Some people vote democratic because they aren't cheating at elections (openly lol I'm from Chicago and I remember Daley), and acting as liberal dictators. I don't want a liberal Trump or a liberal party that acts like the republican party, because I find manipulating the feelings of poor white people to be very wrong.

    Just like I find people who complain about Manchin strange. He's voted with Biden more than some of your favorite congressman and senators. He's willing to compromise, which allows things to be done. I think that democrats should keep governing, while the Republicans keep fear mongering, and becoming more racist by the day. The more extreme they become the more people hopefully that they push away and inspire to vote.


    Trump was so racist and bad, that my cousin who passed away had never voted in his life, registered to vote for the first time for Biden and Harris. He died before Biden nominated the first Black woman to the Supreme Court, but he was alive when he said that he would do it. I remember him asking me if I thought that he would keep his promise. I think that he would have been proud of his first vote. I know that the majority of y'all aren't liking the Biden administration, but honey, we love it. We love all of the work that they're doing, and finally, after over 200 years a Black woman sits on the Supreme Court. I just hope that she doesn't sit next to Clarence. Ewww
    Same with me! That was the first time I voted, because that's how horrible trump was/is.

    I'm sorry about your cousin. I am glad he got to see trump defeated before he passed.


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

  8. #733
    Moderator puzzld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    21,430
    Rep Power
    21474873
    And the Dems hold the senate! Warnock will be 51st if he wins his runoff. Now for the house.

    South Dakota, as always is as red as a ketchup stain on the wall, but... hey we passed the Obamacare expansions so, that's a win too.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

  9. #734
    Moderator raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    11,735
    Rep Power
    21474857
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    And the Dems hold the senate! Warnock will be 51st if he wins his runoff. Now for the house.

    South Dakota, as always is as red as a ketchup stain on the wall, but... hey we passed the Obamacare expansions so, that's a win too.

  10. #735
    Senior Member of_corpse_not's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    I never heard of it either
    Posts
    1,853
    Rep Power
    21474847
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    And the Dems hold the senate! Warnock will be 51st if he wins his runoff. Now for the house.

    South Dakota, as always is as red as a ketchup stain on the wall, but... hey we passed the Obamacare expansions so, that's a win too.
    We love to hear it.

  11. #736
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    21,607
    Rep Power
    21474867
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    And the Dems hold the senate! Warnock will be 51st if he wins his runoff. Now for the house.

    South Dakota, as always is as red as a ketchup stain on the wall, but... hey we passed the Obamacare expansions so, that's a win too.
    It would be great to win the house, but it's very unlikely. The good news is that McCarthy isn't likely to be voted speaker either though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •