View Poll Results: Who's gonna win the election?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Biden

7 77.78%
  • Trump

0 0%
  • Biden, but Trump will legally steal it from him

1 11.11%
  • Pelosi, because it will go into legal proceedings until after the inauguaration

1 11.11%
Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Election 2020-get your popcorn ready!

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    It happened! They thought they had it fixed, but...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vice_P..._United_States
    So if that were to happen it wouldn't be Harris or Pence on the ticket with the winning Pres, it would be Trump and Biden and one of them would be Pres and one would be VP?

They've now called Wisconsin for Biden, he's up to 237 electoral votes.

Well back then they didn't have tickets, they just voted for individual candidates and the winner was pres and 2nd was vp. They changed that after the Adam/Jefferson mess.

Now the election would go to the house. Each state gets one (1) vote for either Biden/Harris or Rump/PuddinHead. One ticket or the other will be elected.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Well back then they didn't have tickets, they just voted for individual candidates and the winner was pres and 2nd was vp. They changed that after the Adam/Jefferson mess.

Now the election would go to the house. Each state gets one (1) vote for either Biden/Harris or Rump/PuddinHead. One ticket or the other will be elected.
    Here's a little more on the process:

The experiences of the 1796 and 1800 presidential elections spurred legislators to amend the presidential election process, requiring each member of the Electoral College to cast one electoral vote for president and one electoral vote for vice president. Under the new rules, a contingent election is still held by the House of Representatives if no candidate wins a presidential electoral vote from a majority of the electors, but there is no longer any possibility of multiple candidates winning presidential electoral votes from a majority of electors. The Twelfth Amendment also lowered the number of candidates eligible to be selected by the House in a presidential contingent election from five to three, established that the Senate would hold a contingent election for vice president if no candidate won a majority of the vice presidential electoral vote, and provided that no individual constitutionally ineligible to the office of president would be eligible to serve as vice president.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twelft...s_Constitution

NBC just called Michigan for Biden.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Wisconsin for Biden. And trump is already demanding a recount.

Live updates: Trump sues in Pennsylvania, Michigan; asks for Wisconsin recount
    https://www.kcra.com/article/nationa...oting/34561805

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ocid=Peregrine

Nevada, where Biden narrowly leads, will not update results until Thursday.
    What? I cant wait that long!

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Wisconsin for Biden. And trump is already demanding a recount.

https://www.kcra.com/article/nationa...oting/34561805
    He is not going away without a fight. Hes going to throw a man sized temper tantrum. Good thing im used to those.

They should just call it-Biden won. He is leading by a ton in electorial votes. Trump wont be able to catch up.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

This reminds me of the dumbass neighbor I used to have. We both tried out for the girls' soccer team. Before the results were posted, she declared that she was already on the team. She was on the team alright...
    as the manager. *eye roll*
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

https://www.etonline.com/kanye-west-...in-2024-155827

What the Fuck now theres rumors of Kanye West running in the 2024 election

It appears Kanye West isn't giving up on his presidential dreams despite his controversial failed attempt this year.

The 43-year-old rapper got on the ballot in 12 states in the 2020 presidential election on Tuesday, and according to multiple reports, received over 60,000 votes nationwide. In a now deleted tweet, West wrote, "WELP KANYE 2024."

Later, he teased that his run for the presidency will pick back up in 2024.

On Election Day, West also shared pictures of himself voting, and noted that he was voting for himself.

"God is so good," he wrote. "Today I am voting for the first time in my life for the President of the United States, and it's for someone I truly trust...me."
    Meanwhile, West's wife, Kim Kardashian West, chose to retweet Democratic vice presidential candidate Kamala Harris. Kardashian West shared Harris' message, in which the Senator wrote, "Don’t allow anything to come between you and your vote. If you have any questions or concerns about voting, reach out to our voter hotline. 1 (833) 336-8683."

She also proudly tweeted a snapshot of her posing with her "I voted" sticker.

Well I think the USA would end up with a parallel government if Trump does not leave office. It will end up exactly like Afghanistan as seen in this clip.

RBW, my husband said that Florida voted to raise minimum wage to $15. Is that true? Apparently, my husband's co-workers won't see that benefit since his company is based out of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

I need this to be over I?ve barely slept in two days

RBW, my husband said that Florida voted to raise minimum wage to $15. Is that true? Apparently, my husband's co-workers won't see that benefit since his company is based out of Chicago.
    Yes, it was one of several amendments we had on our ballot.

Florida Amendment 2. Raise Minimum Wage
    Raises the minimum wage to $10.00 per hour effective September 30th, 2021 and then increases it annually by $1.00 per hour until the minimum wage reaches $15.00 per hour in 2026 and then reverts back to being adjusted annually for inflation.
    Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    I need this to be over I?ve barely slept in two days
    I'm ready for it to be over too...but be over in a positive way with a happy ending for all us riding with Biden.

I cant believe 60,000 weirdos voted for Kanye.

ETA: I want this shit over with too. Ive been obsessing about this and its not good.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 11-04-2020 at 06:52 PM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/re...oit-vote-count

DETROIT (FOX 2) - With at least 100,000 ballots to be counted in Michigan, ballot workers across the state are working to count as many ballots as possible.

In Detroit, there were at least 16,000 votes left to count while dozens of people were chanting to be let inside the TCF Center to observe the count

Across the entire state of Michigan, at least 100,000 ballots were yet to be counted as of noon, according to Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson. Many were in Democratic cities including Detroit, Grand Rapids, Flint, and Kalamazoo.
    Update there is a protest underway in Arizona at the state capital

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/ph...ains-undecided

PHOENIX - Supporters of President Donald Trump took to the steps of Arizona's State Capitol, chanting "Four more years" and "We love Trump," as the presidential race remains undecided in America on Nov. 4.

Former Vice President Joe Biden was projected by Fox News and the Associated Press to win the historically red state of Arizona, a seemingly major loss to the Trump campaign as it's made several stops in the state on the campaign trail.

As of Wednesday at 7:30 p.m., Biden has won 51%, or 1,444,213, of Arizona's votes. Trump has won 48%, or 1,365,040, of Arizona's votes.

Fox News projects that Biden needs six more electoral votes to be the projected winner, defeating the president.

For more on election results, visit this link.

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/sh...-officials-say

PHOENIX - State officials say ballots marked with Sharpie will be counted in Arizona, despite claims on social media that they would be rejected.

The controversy arose when people claimed their ballots were not being counted after using Sharpies provided by voting locations in Maricopa County Some people have claimed their ballot was canceled because of the Sharpies after checking online. Maricopa County officials say their "canceled" status is likely for people who had a mail-in ballot but chose to vote in person - effectively canceling their mail-in ballot.

While black and blue ink is highly encouraged to fill in the ballot bubbles, Sharpie is also accepted, according to Secretary of State Katie Hobbs. Felt-tip pens are discouraged because the ink can bleed through the paper, but in Maricopa County, the bubble columns are offset so that bleeding ink will not impact a citizen's vote

Maricopa County officials say they used fine-tip Sharpies in voting centers because they have the fastest-drying ink - this is crucial because the ballot is sent directly into the tabulation machine when voting in person.

Maricopa County officials, Arizona Attorney General speak out
    In a statement signed by Maricopa County Board of Supervisors Chairman Clint Hickman and Maricopa County Supervisor Steve Gallardo, officials say sharpies do not invalidate ballots.

"We did extensive testing on multiple different types of ink with our new vote tabulation equipment," read a portion of the statement. "Sharpies are recommended by the manufacturer because they provide the fastest-drying ink."

Officials also reminded voters that vote counting is not a Republican or Democrat issue.

"Everyone should want all the votes to be counted, whether they were mailed or cast in person," read a portion of the statement. "An accurate vote takes time. It's possible the results you see now may change after all the votes are counted. This is evidence of democracy, not fraud."

Attorney General Mark Brnovich said a letter has been sent to Maricopa County election officials regarding the use of Sharpies at polling locations.

"We have received hundreds of voter complaints regarding Sharpies at polling locations. Accordingly, we sent this letter to Maricopa County election officials. Let's get some answers," read a tweet from Brnovich.

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/ap...martha-mcsally

PHOENIX - The Associated Press and FOX News are projecting that appointed Arizona Republican Senator Martha McSally has lost her bid to serve the remainder of late Sen. John McCain's term.

Democratic Senate candidate Kelly managed to open a big lead on Nov. 3 against McSally in early election results, in a race that will be crucial in determining control of the U.S. Senate.

According to numbers released by state elections officials, Kelly has obtained 53% of the votes cast, with McSally obtaining about 47% of votes cast.

Democrats were optimistic that Arizona’s changing demographics and President Donald Trump’s unpopularity among some suburban voters can push Kelly, a retired astronaut, to victory in the election. He is the husband of former U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, who was injured in an assassination attempt in Tucson in 2011.

Whoever wins the election will take office as early as Nov. 30, finish the last two years of McCain’s term and then face re-election in 2022.

A Kelly victory would give Democrats control of both of Arizona’s Senate seats for the first time in nearly 70 years. No matter who wins, Arizona will have a senator from Tucson for the first time since Democrat Dennis DeConcini left office in 1995.

If Mark Kelly wins, he will take office as early as Nov. 30, finish the last two years of McCain’s term and then face reelection in 2022.

An influx of new voters in the fast-growing suburbs of Phoenix and extensive get-out-the-vote effort in the Latino communities in Phoenix and Tucson helped put Arizona, a longtime Republican stronghold, in play for Democrats. The trend accelerated with a shift away from the GOP among white suburban women who turned against Trump.

The 2018 victory of Sinema, the first Democrat to win an Arizona Senate seat in 30 years, illustrated the changing nature of the state.

Kelly portrayed as independent thinker
    In his first run for political office, Kelly positioned himself as a pragmatic centrist with no patience for Washington partisanship. When the coronavirus pandemic struck, he retreated to mostly online outreach, minimizing face-to-face campaigning while blasting McSally and President Donald Trump for allowing the pandemic to get out of control.

Kelly tried to tie McSally to President Donald Trump and his handling of the coronavirus.

Kelly flew combat missions for the Navy during Operation Desert Storm before becoming a test pilot and later an astronaut. He flew four missions to the International Space Station. After Giffords was shot, the couple founded a group that works to elect lawmakers who support gun control.

Kelly had a big fundraising advantage, outraising McSally by more than $30 million through Oct. 14. Both candidates shattered fundraising records for Arizona, raising more than $146 million between them, more than triple the combined spending on the 2018 McSally-Sinema race. Independent groups spent tens of millions more to sway voters.

That money flooded airwaves, websites and mailboxes with ads.

RELATED: Kelly raises $39 million, McSally $23 million in Arizona Senate race

Democrats portrayed Kelly as an independent thinker not beholden to either party. They slammed McSally’s votes to repeal the federal health care law, which they said would make it expensive, if not impossible, for people with pre-existing conditions to get health care coverage.

Earlier in the night on Nov. 3, Kelly all but declared victory, saying: “I’m confident that when all the votes are counted, we’re going to be successful in this mission.”

“The work starts now. And we desperately need Washington to work for Arizona,” Kelly told a small group of family and reporters in Tucson. “My top priority is making sure we have a plan to slow the spread of this virus, and then getting Arizona the resources our state needs right now.”

After his speech, Kelly clasped arms with Giffords and his two adult daughters as a massive screen behind him showed video feeds of supporters cheering from their living rooms.

Kelly flew four space shuttle missions and leaned heavily on his NASA background in campaign ads and speeches, but he’s perhaps best known in Arizona as the husband of former Democratic U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, who was shot in the head in an assassination attempt during a constituent event in Tucson in 2011.

Giffords introduced Kelly when he launched his campaign, appeared in a television ad for him and joined him at events for supporters in the campaign’s closing days.

McSally presented as fighter for Arizonans
    McSally was a trailblazing woman in the U.S. Air Force — the first woman to fly in combat and to lead a fighter squadron. More recently, she revealed a darker side of her military career, disclosing last year that she was raped by a superior officer.

Republicans presented McSally as a tough-minded fighter on behalf of Arizona residents. They targeted Kelly’s business ties to China, pointing to an investment from a Chinese firm in a business Kelly co-founded and alleging he would “do anything for a buck and say anything for a vote.”

McSally also tried to deflate Kelly’s independent image by linking him to left-wing members of his party, such as Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders and Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar. She warned that a Kelly victory could give Democrats control of the Senate and usher in liberal priorities such as Medicare for all and the Democratic Green New Deal climate plan, though Kelly has said he opposes both.

McSally also tried to deflate Kelly’s independent image by linking him to left-wing members of his party, such as Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders and Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar.

McSally did not speak publicly, nor did she concede.

“Hundreds of thousands of votes have still not been counted,” McSally’s spokeswoman, Caroline Anderegg, said in an email. “Every Arizonan deserves to have their voice heard and vote counted. We continue to monitor returns. The voters of Arizona decide this election, not media outlets.”

McSally was defeated in 2018 by Sen. Kyrsten Sinema, the first Democrat to win an Arizona Senate seat in 30 years. After her defeat, Republican Gov. Doug Ducey appointed McSally to McCain’s former seat in 2018.

___

https://www.kolotv.com/2020/11/04/ne...ad-over-trump/

LAS VEGAS (AP) - Early results showed Joe Biden with a slim lead over President Donald Trump in Nevada, but it was too early to declare a winner in the race Wednesday with a large number of ballots yet to be counted.

The Nevada Secretary of State’s Office said a new batch of results would be released Thursday after 9 a.m.

Mail-in ballots received on Election Day had not yet been counted, along with any mail ballots postmarked no later than Nov. 3 that arrive over the next week and any provisional ballots.

No Republican presidential candidate has carried Nevada since 2004 but the state has remained a battleground.

https://mynews4.com/news/election/vo...e-election-day

RENO, Nev. (News 4 & Fox 11) — Before the polls even opened Tuesday, more people in Washoe County had already voted than in the 2016 general election.

As of Monday, over 213,000 Washoe County residents had voted, compared to 210,000 in 2016.

Over 81,000 registered Democrats had participated already, compared to 79,000 Republicans and 52,000 nonpartisans and third party voters.

The availability of mail voting amid the pandemic contributed to the strong turnout heading into election day and set the county up for possible record-breaking turnout.

The turnout percentage as of Monday was about 71%. Turnout in 2016 was 79%, according to the Nevada Secretary of State's office.

Long wait times were reported at several of the county's polling places Tuesday morning. To find a polling place with a shorter wait time, click here.

https://fox40.com/news/your-local-el...ectoral-votes/

Apparently Biden has 264 Electoral votes if this is true

DETROIT — Joe Biden has won the state of Michigan.

According to the latest Associated Press count, Joe Biden currently has 264 electoral votes.

The Trump campaign said it filed lawsuits Wednesday in Pennsylvania and Michigan, laying the groundwork for contesting the outcome in undecided battleground states that could determine whether President Donald Trump gets another four years in the White House.

Suits in both states are demanding better access for campaign observers to locations where ballots are being processed and counted, the campaign said. The campaign also is seeking to intervene in a Pennsylvania case at the Supreme Court that deals with whether ballots received up to three days after the election can be counted, deputy campaign manager Justin Clark said.

The campaign said it is calling for a temporary halt in the counting in both states until it is given “meaningful” access in numerous locations and allowed to review ballots that already have been opened and processed. The president is ahead in Pennsylvania but his margin is shrinking as more mailed ballots are counted.

There have been no reports of fraud or any type of ballot concerns out of Pennsylvania. The state had 3.1 million mail-in ballots that take time to count and an order allows them to be counted up until Friday if they are postmarked by Nov. 3.

Pennsylvania Attorney General Josh Shapiro said in a CNN interview the lawsuit was “more a political document than a legal document.”

“There is transparency in this process. The counting has been going on. There are observers observing this counting, and the counting will continue,” he said.

The campaign also said it would ask for a recount in Wisconsin, a state The Associated Press called for Biden on Wednesday afternoon. Campaign manager Bill Stepien cited “irregularities in several Wisconsin counties.”

Biden wins Wisconsin, flipping state from 2016
    The Biden campaign didn’t immediately comment on the new lawsuits in Michigan or Pennsylvania over access for campaign observers.

But the campaign has been seeking donations for what it is calling the “Biden Fight Fund.”

“Our legal team is standing by, and they will prevail,” campaign manager Jen O’Malley Dillon wrote in a fundraising email sent to supporters earlier Wednesday.

The actions came as elections officials counted votes in several undecided states that are crucial to the outcome of the presidential election.

The former vice president’s campaign, meanwhile, welcomed the ongoing vote count and a Biden campaign attorney said they are ready for any legal fight. And Michigan Democrats said the suit was a longshot.

Lonnie Scott, executive director of Progress Michigan, a liberal advocacy group, said Trump only filed the suit to stop The Associated Press and other media outlets from calling the race for Biden.

“This is a Hail Mary,” he said.

The campaign didn’t immediately make public a copy of the lawsuits, and it wasn’t clear in what areas they argue they were denied access.

Poll watchers from both sides were plentiful Wednesday at one major polling place in question — Detroit’s TCF Center, The Associated Press observed. They checked in at a table near the entrance to the convention center’s Hall E and strolled among the tables where ballot processing was taking place. In some cases, they arrived en masse and huddled together for a group discussion before fanning out to the floor. Uniformed Detroit police officers were on hand to make sure everyone was behaving.

Mark Brewer, a former state Democratic chairman who said he was observing the Detroit vote counting as a volunteer lawyer, said he had been at the TCF arena all day and had talked with others who had been there the past couple of days. He said Republicans had not been denied access.

“This is the best absentee ballot counting operation that Detroit has ever had. They are counting ballots very efficiently, despite the obstructing tactics of the Republicans.”

Republicans already are mounting other legal challenges involving absentee votes in Pennsylvania and Nevada, contesting local decisions that could take on national significance in the close election.

Earlier Wednesday, Trump said he’ll take the presidential election to the Supreme Court, but it’s unclear what he meant in a country where vote tabulations routinely continue beyond Election Day, and states largely set the rules for when the count has to end.

“We’ll be going to the U.S. Supreme Court — we want all voting to stop,” Trump told supporters at the White House.

But the voting is over. It’s only counting that is taking place across the nation. No state will count absentee votes that are postmarked after Election Day.

Biden’s campaign called Trump’s statement “outrageous, unprecedented, and incorrect.”

“If the president makes good on his threat to go to court to try to prevent the proper tabulation of votes, we have legal teams standing by ready to deploy to resist that effort,” O’Malley Dillon said in a statement. “And they will prevail.”

Election law expert Richard Hasen wrote in Slate on Sunday that “there has never been any basis to claim that a ballot arriving on time cannot be counted if officials cannot finish their count on election night.”

Trump team says it’s suing to stop Pennsylvania count
    Ohio State University election law professor Edward Foley wrote on Twitter Wednesday: “The valid votes will be counted. SCOTUS would be involved only if there were votes of questionable validity that would make a difference, which might not be the case. The rule of law will determine the official winner of the popular vote in each state. Let the rule of law work.”

In any event, there’s no way to go directly to the high court with a claim of fraud. Trump and his campaign could allege problems with the way votes are counted in individual states, but they would have to start their legal fight in a state or lower federal court.

There is a pending Republican appeal at the Supreme Court over whether Pennsylvania can count votes that arrive in the mail from Wednesday to Friday, an extension ordered by the state’s top court over the objection of Republicans. That case does not involve ballots already cast and in the possession of election officials, even if they are yet to be counted.

The high court refused before the election to rule out those ballots, but conservative justices indicated they could revisit the issue after the election. The Supreme Court also refused to block an extension for the receipt and counting of absentee ballots in North Carolina beyond the three days set by state law.

Even a small number of contested votes could matter if either state determines the winner of the election and the gap between Trump and Biden is so small that a few thousand votes, or even a few hundred, could make the difference.

Right now there are rumors of Trump Suing battleground states over the outcome of the election.

https://www.8newsnow.com/news/local-...ntil-thursday/

LAS VEGAS (KLAS) ? No additional Nevada General Election results will be released today. The Nevada Deputy Secretary of State for Elections, Wayne Thorley, told 8 News Now?s Vanessa Murphy earlier in the day that his office was hoping to release more results Wednesday afternoon. Thorley later confirmed that this would not happen.

Thorley says the next update will be tomorrow morning at 9 a.m. He also told us starting at 9, election results will load one county at a time on the website.

The I-Team also asked if there was any evidence of voter fraud in Nevada so far, to which Thorley replied:

?No. No evidence whatsoever of coordinated, widespread voter fraud. We have received a handful of complaints and allegations, and they?re just allegations at this point, unproven, that we?re looking into. But no. No evidence of voter fraud.?

He says less than 10 allegations are being investigated and that law enforcement is involved.

As we reported yesterday, 30 polling locations were ordered by a judge to stay open an extra hour. The Trump campaign and Nevada Republican Party filed a lawsuit to keep polls open after they got a late start due to technical issues.

We asked Thorley how that affected the election. He wouldn?t comment on lawsuits, but he did say the results were then reported about an hour later.

Clark and Washoe counties also had conflicting information throughout the day, by Wednesday afternoon, according to both county registrars, no more results had been or would be released.

Wednesday morning, the Elections Division of the Nevada Secretary of State?s Office tweeted: ?That?s it for election results updates until 9:00 am on Nov. 5.? The full tweet is below:

RELATED:
    Clark County working ?feverishly? to count ballots, will give daily updates beginning Thursday
    Thousands of Nevada ballots uncounted, awaiting vote signature curing
    ?Obviously, there?s a lot of interest in how the vote is going in Nevada and we recognize that,? Deputy Secretary of State for Elections, Wayne Thorley, told 8 News Now. ?We will have a fairly large update hopefully later today which again get us even closer to final unofficial election results.?

He said the original plan was to delay results until Thursday because every time the state receives results from Clark County, it takes staff away from counting ballots. However, Thorley said he recognizes there is high interest.

Clark County Registrar of Voters Joe Gloria said Wednesday afternoon he did not have any numbers to release on ballot counting until Thursday because he wanted to provide accurate information.

Starting Thursday there will be a daily news conference at 10 a.m. until the counting process is finished, he said.

?We are doing this to provide transparency,? he said. ?What we have left now is to process provisional ballots, electronic ballots that were sent to overseas voters, electronic ballots that were processed for disabled voters, and also some special ballots that were for new residents.?

He added that 337,000 mail-in ballots have already been counted in Clark County and his team can process as many as 70,000 ballots a day. Mail-in ballots postmarked Nov. 3 will be accepted until Nov. 12.

Thousands of Nevada ballots uncounted, awaiting vote signature curing
    In Northern Nevada, Washoe County spokesperson Bethany Drysdale told CBS News they planned to release another results update at 10 a.m. Wednesday but that didn?t happen. You can follow the Washoe County election results updates HERE.

Trump campaign files lawsuit to stop vote counting in Michigan
    So far, the state has counted all early in-person votes, all Election Day in-person votes and all ballots through Nov. 2.

Still to count:

Mail ballots received on Election Day
    Mail ballots that will be received over the next week
    Provisional ballots
    It?s unclear how many votes are still outstanding.

https://www.8newsnow.com/news/clark-...ning-tomorrow/

LAS VEGAS (KLAS) ? Clark County Registrar of Voters Joe Gloria said Wednesday afternoon he did not have any numbers to release on ballot counting until Thursday because he wanted to provide accurate information.

Starting Thursday there will be a daily news conference at 10 a.m. until the counting process is finished, he said.

?We are doing this to provide transparency,? he said. ?What we have left now is to process provisional ballots, electronic ballots that were sent to overseas voters, electronic ballots that were processed for disabled voters, and also some special ballots that were for new residents.?

He added that 337,000 mail-in ballots have already been counted and his team can process as many as 70,000 ballots a day. Mail-in ballots postmarked Nov. 3 will be accepted until Nov. 12.

RELATED:
    Nevada Deputy Sec. of State for Elections confirms there will be no additional results today
    The news conference was interrupted by a man who ran up to Gloria yelling ?Biden?s covering up the election.? Gloria took a brief break before restarting the news conference.

Although he wouldn?t give a specific number, he said some observers ? which includes Democrats and Republicans ? were removed from monitoring the processing of ballots because they broke rules.

?They were consistently trying to interact with our workers which disrupts their work. They may have been rude or unprofessional with some of the colleagues that where there observing or they wouldn?t remain in the observation area that we clearly defined.?

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...vote-in-not-98

A data error about the percentage of the vote counted in Arizona made it appear a higher percentage of the vote had been counted for a time on Wednesday morning.

Because of the error found in Edison Research data that was identified by New York Times editor Patrick LaForge, it appeared that 98 percent of the vote had been counted.

As of 12:09 p.m., 86 percent had been counted.

The error appeared to be corrected by news organizations quickly.

In the vote count in Arizona, Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden has won 51 percent of the vote compared to President Trump’s 47.6 percent. More than 2.7 million votes have been reported. Biden has a lead of under 100,000 votes.

(Unfortunately the maps and charts are displaying the percentage incorrectly until this can be fixed)

Senate control in flux as counting goes forward in key states
    Arizona governor says too early to call Trump, Biden race
    — Patrick LaForge (@palafo) November 4, 2020
    The Associated Press and Fox News both projected Biden as the winner in Arizona, though other news networks have not called the race. President Trump won the state by roughly 4 points in 2016.

This story was updated at 12:13 p.m. to show that the error was corrected quickly.

JL, chill. Pretty much all of the information you posted was posted above. I know you're anxious, we all are, but read what others have posted before posting, so that you aren't posting the exact same info.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...id=mailsignout

Trump tweets 'STOP THE COUNT!' But if the vote were stopped, Joe Biden would win the presidency

He's not too bright
    And yet people want him to be president again. Idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...id=mailsignout

Trump tweets 'STOP THE COUNT!' But if the vote were stopped, Joe Biden would win the presidency

He's not too bright

Trump has a very good brain.

Thread Information