View Poll Results: Who's gonna win the election?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Biden

7 77.78%
  • Trump

0 0%
  • Biden, but Trump will legally steal it from him

1 11.11%
  • Pelosi, because it will go into legal proceedings until after the inauguaration

1 11.11%
Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Election 2020-get your popcorn ready!

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post

And I am glad they are painting that on the fraudulent ballot boxes. I was hoping someone would do something like that!
    We're a Blue State and regardless of if we think we're safe or not, people are still being super vigilant this time around. I knew it wouldn't take long for people to come together and point out the fake boxes. GO THEM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

The Trump flag house's new owner put up a Biden/Harris sign. The curse has been lifted!

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    The Trump flag house's new owner put up a Biden/Harris sign. The curse has been lifted!
    Glory Hallelujah!
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

https://ktla.com/news/nationworld/ka...r-coronavirus/

Joe Biden’s presidential campaign said Thursday that vice presidential nominee Kamala Harris will suspend in-person events until Monday after two people associated with the campaign tested positive for coronavirus. The campaign said Biden had no exposure, though he and Harris spent several hours campaigning together in Arizona on Oct. 8.

Harris had been scheduled to travel Thursday to North Carolina for events encouraging voters to cast early ballots.

The campaign told reporters Thursday morning that Harris’ communications director and a flight crew member tested positive after a recent campaign trip.

Campaign manager Jen O’Malley Dillon said “neither of these individuals had any contact with Vice President Biden, with Sen. Harris or any other staff member since testing positive or in the 48-hour period prior to their positive test results.” But O’Malley Dillon said Harris would suspend travel for several days “out of an abundance of caution.”

Harris and Biden spent several hours together that day through multiple campaign stops, private meetings and a joint appearance in front of reporters at an airport. They were masked at all times in public, and aides said they were masked in private, as well. Biden and Harris have each had multiple negative tests since then. Harris has had two tests since Oct. 8, most recently Wednesday, O’Malley Dillon said. Biden’s last announced negative test was Tuesday.

Biden is scheduled to attend an ABC News town hall airing live at 8 p.m. EDT.

It just dawned on me, we're replacing one of the greatest judges of all times with a Duggar essentially.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...fma-story.html

Rudy Giuliani mocked Asians by adopting a faux Chinese accent and performing a pretend bow in a video clip that was accidentally published on his YouTube channel.

The ex-mayor clasped his hands together and faked a bow while apparently discussing ordering Chinese food for dinner with aides in the cringeworthy clip first reported by The Daily Beast.

Rudy Giuliani (Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images)

“Ah so, Jayne Zirkle,” Giuliani joked in a reference to one of his aides in the video. “Get me Jayne Zirkle.”

Giuliani and his team were apparently unaware that the camera was rolling during the embarrassing interlude, which took place Tuesday after an interview with former White House press secretary Sean Spicer.

New York City’s former mayor did not immediately respond to a request for comment, and the video has since been marked “private” on his YouTube channel.

It’s not the first time the personal lawyer for President Trump has fumbled with technology.

Giuliani infamously complained in February that he only “has five friends left” when he forgot to hang up his cell phone after an interview with Daily News reporter Chris Sommerfeldt. He also butt-dialed an NBC News reporter last year and suggested that he was short on cash.

https://www.timesheraldonline.com/20...-endorsements/

Update Vallejo, CA has their own version of the Trump politics as in a polarized Mayoral race.

Two prominent politically-anchored Vallejo women withdrew their endorsement of Hakeem Brown for mayor.

Vallejo City Councilmember Pippin Dew and K. Patrice Williams each pulled their endorsement of Brown, Vallejo?s fourth-year council member entangled in controversy regarding past issues with domestic violence.

Williams, the founder of the Solano/Napa Chapter of Black Women Organized for Political Action, called her decision ?a gut-wrenching struggle.?

After describing herself as someone who ?believes in second chances? ? and as a friend of Brown?s ? Williams concluded that recent revelations of the extent of Brown?s domestic abuse history and his construed lack of transparency convinced her to drop her endorsement.

The BWOPA upheld its endorsement of Brown by a narrow 15-14 margin.

?It?s clear ? Black women are divided,? Williams wrote on her Facebook page. ?We are committed to protecting our Black men from struggle. I get it. I?m proud of BWOPA?s endorsement process, but I do not support the decision to continue to support Hakeem for mayor. How do I sleep at night knowing that there are victims out there who do not feel supported??

Williams said Thursday she ?spent over a day writing, detailing and agonizing? over the letter she posted.

?Ultimately I had to speak up for women,? she said. ?We should demand to be the ?everything? in our men?s lives, which includes unharmed, honored and cherished.?

As of Monday afternoon, there were 245 views of approval. Of the 112 comments, roughly 90 percent supported Williams.

Good, she said, but ?I?m also clear there are many that don?t agree or support my decision to speak. Their quiet is absolutely deafening.?

The bottom line, said Williams, is that ?I have a problem with the dishonesty? she believes Brown has displayed in defending the documented abuse of women.

?I?m not sure what I would have done if Hakeem had told me everything in advance, but at least it would have been my choice,? Williams said, adding that ?in my personal opinion, I feel like a Black women?s organization (BWOPA) was intentionally used for political cover.?

Williams added that ?in an age of #MeToo and #believeher, we are all more clear than ever that domestic violence is happening and impacting women. What would it take to do the work to redeem yourself from attacking and brutalizing women? I don?t know, but my faith in people and community says it can happen, but I don?t know the pathway without even admitting you?ve done it.?

Williams said she ?hasn?t thought about? whether she believes Brown should withdraw from his mayoral candidacy or resign as council member.

?But I do know I don?t support any of the mayoral candidates for various reasons,? Williams said.

Dew decided Saturday to withdraw her endorsement of Brown after publicly supporting him.

?There was a lot involved in that decision,? Dew said by phone Monday afternoon. ?A lot of thought went into it. I made my decision based on my own experience throughout my life.?

Dew said she discussed her statement with Brown before going public.

?He knew i was going to make the statement and said he understood,? Dew said. ?He thanked me for being true to myself.?

Last week, ValPAC, the political arm of the Vallejo Chamber of Commerce, withdrew its endorsement of Brown ? believed to be the first time the organization took that action.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/202...new-borat-film

The reputation of Rudy Giuliani could be set for a further blow with the release of highly embarrassing footage in Sacha Baron Cohen’s follow-up to Borat.

In the film, released on Friday, the former New York mayor and current personal attorney to Donald Trump is seen reaching into his trousers and apparently touching his genitals while reclining on a bed in the presence of the actor playing Borat’s daughter, who is posing as a TV journalist.

Borat Subsequent Moviefilm review – cinema's top troll goes baiting in Trump's US
    3 out of 5 stars.
    Read more
    Following an obsequious interview for a fake conservative news programme, the pair retreat at her suggestion for a drink to the bedroom of a hotel suite, which is rigged with concealed cameras.

After she removes his microphone, Giuliani, 76, can be seen lying back on the bed, fiddling with his untucked shirt and reaching into his trousers. They are then interrupted by Borat who runs in and says: “She’s 15. She’s too old for you.”

Representatives for Giuliani have not replied to the Guardian’s requests for comment.

Word of the incident first emerged on 7 July, when Giuliani called New York police to report the intrusion of an unusually-dressed man.

“This guy comes running in, wearing a crazy, what I would say was a pink transgender outfit,” Giuliani told the New York Post. “It was a pink bikini, with lace, underneath a translucent mesh top, it looked absurd. He had the beard, bare legs, and wasn’t what I would call distractingly attractive.

“This person comes in yelling and screaming, and I thought this must be a scam or a shakedown, so I reported it to the police. He then ran away,” Giuliani said. The police found no crime had been committed.

Giuliani continued: “I only later realised it must have been Sacha Baron Cohen. I thought about all the people he previously fooled and I felt good about myself because he didn’t get me.”

Viewers may be less convinced that Baron Cohen, reprising his role as the bumbling reporter Borat Sagdiyev, and Maria Bakalova, who plays his daughter, Tutar, had no success.

Sign up for First Thing election special for a smarter look at the 2020 race
    Read more
    In the film Borat is dispatched by the Kazakh government back to the US to present a bribe to an ally of Donald Trump in order to ingratiate his country with the administration. After the monkey earmarked for the gift is indisposed, Borat’s supposedly underage offspring becomes the replacement present.

Even before he reaches into his trousers, Giuliani does not appear to acquit himself especially impressively during the encounter. Flattered and flirtatious, he drinks scotch, coughs, fails to socially distance and claims Trump’s speedy actions in the spring saved a million Americans from dying of Covid. He also agrees – in theory at least – to eat a bat with his interviewer.

Giuliani has become a key figure in the late stages of the US presidential election after obtaining a laptop hard drive purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden and left at a repair shop in Delaware.

His efforts to unearth political dirt on Trump’s rival for the White House mean that the film’s mortifying footage can be seen as an attempt to undermine Giuliani’s credibility. The film, released on Amazon Prime less than a fortnight before the election, ends with an instruction for viewers to vote.

Although unfortunate, the circumstances of the setup appear consensual, with Giuliani led to believe he was being courted. Bakalova, 24, is highly plausible in the sting, despite also having to pretend, for the benefit of viewers, to be a feral child posing as a far-right journalist.

As with the first film, which made $262m on release in 2006 and won a Golden Globe for Baron Cohen, the most troubling scenes are those which reveal deep-seated prejudice among the American people.

Sacha Baron Cohen's films – ranked!
    Read more
    Baron Cohen’s real-life broadsides against platforms he feels enable antisemitism are echoed in the film, in which Borat learns through Facebook that the Holocaust “was nothing but a fairytale”.

He is corrected following a conversation with two elderly Jewish women, one of whom, Judith Dim Evans, died after filming, aged 88. Last week her estate filed a suit against the film-makers, claiming that she was “horrified and upset” upon learning “the movie was actually a comedy intended to mock the Holocaust and Jewish culture”.

However, Deadline suggests the film-makers did appraise Dim Evans of the film’s true targets after her scenes were shot, and that there is footage of this. They are also said to be hopeful her family may reconsider once they have seen the film, which ends with a dedication to Dim Evans and the link to a website set up in her honour.

Thread Information