Thread: Newlywed (Allissa Jenkins, 27) plunges to her death while video recording husband beating her

Newlywed (Allissa Jenkins, 27) plunges to her death while video recording husband beating her

http://www.fox4news.com/news/u-s-wor...nd-beating-her

ST. LOUIS, Mo. (Fox News) - A Missouri woman plunged to her death in a parking garage just as she was recording what appeared to be a vicious clash with her husband of two weeks.

Allissa Jenkins, 27, was arguing with her husband, Bradley Jenkins, 30, in a parking garage after a St. Louis Cardinals game last weekend at Busch Stadium when she filmed him, according to People magazine, which cited a police affidavit.

The affidavit said that the husband "was agitated and appeared to be intoxicated."

It continued: "During the recording, you can hear her yell for him to quit punching her face. She eventually drops the camera. Shortly after that, you hear her scream as she falls and you hear the thump of her body hitting the ground."

Bradley Jenkins was charged with domestic assault and was held on a $100,000 bond. Police say that during an interrogation, he told them "several lies."

"He claimed he had never been on the rooftop with her, but the video shows them together on the rooftop right when the video began. He also claimed the argument never got physical, yet on the recording, you hear the argument being physical," the police affidavit said.

They say they are continuing their investigation to "determine whether the defendant should be charged with homicide."

The couple got engaged last fall and married on May 22 in Las Vegas. Both worked at the Illinois Department of Corrections.

Allissa Jenkins appeared to be happy in the lead-up to the video recording, if her posts and photos on social media pages are any indication.

On Instagram she said, "Last week, I married my best friend," adding the hashtags "loveofmylife" and "livingmybestlife."

In December, she posted, "One day someone will love you the way you deserve to be loved and you won't have to fight for it."

Police went to the scene after receiving a 911 call telling them a woman had fallen from the parking garage. They found a blood-soaked Bradley Jenkins on top of his new wife's body, People reported. Her phone was still recording when they found it.

In a grim bit of irony, for her birthday last year Allissa Jenkins asked that friends donate to the organization "Futures Without Violence."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/bradley...ight-st-louis/

Man sentenced to probation after his newlywed wife recorded fight that ended with her being found dead near Busch Stadium

Bradley Jenkins, of Taylorville, of Illinois, was initially charged with third-degree felony domestic assault after 27-year-old Allissa Martin's 2019 death. Court documents say a video taken on Martin's phone recorded Martin yelling at Jenkins to stop punching her in the face before she dropped the phone. Jenkins was a lieutenant for the Illinois Department of Corrections at the time.
    But after a grand jury declined to indict him, he was recharged with a lesser count of misdemeanor assault. He pleaded guilty to that charge before he was sentenced, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported.

Ffs. Barf.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post

Man sentenced to probation after his newlywed wife recorded fight that ended with her being found dead near Busch Stadium
    WHAT. THE. FUCK. They have ALLLLLLLLL of the proof they need to charge him with AT LEAST Voluntary Manslaughter! That Grand Jury needs a BRAIN TRANSPLANT!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Jenkins was a lieutenant for the Illinois Department of Corrections at the time.
    Now his sentence makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Fuck off with this verdict. She wouldn't have fallen if he wasn't being abusive. Cause and effect, people. His actions directly caused her death.

He's a corrections officer? Well, I hope he gets shanked in a prison riot.
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    From the article RBW shared:

In June 2022, Martin's mother sued a bar, the parking garage operator and Jenkins for the wrongful death of her daughter. She argues that the bar overserved alcohol to her son-in-law and the parking garage operator didn't provide adequate security. That case is ongoing.
    I am not getting this logic. The bar and parking garage are responsible for him beating the crap out of her/plunging to her death?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    From the article RBW shared:

I am not getting this logic. The bar and parking garage are responsible for him beating the crap out of her/plunging to her death?
    Right?! When will it be the aggressor's fault instead of everyone else's?
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post

The Grand Jury will indict a ham sandwich. What happened here?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Right?! When will it be the aggressor's fault instead of everyone else's?
    Exactly. What an absolute injustice to this beautiful young woman, her family and her friends.

Thread Information