Thread: Samantha Josephson was allegedly killed after she got into a vehicle she thought was her rideshare car

Samantha Josephson was allegedly killed after she got into a vehicle she thought was her rideshare car

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...hm4-story.html

Samantha Josephson, a college senior who disappeared Friday night after getting into the wrong car, was murdered, Columbia Police said Saturday night.

The police said Josephson got into the wrong car after hailing an Uber. After an Uber did arrive but could not find her and she did not return home or return repeated calls, her friends called police.

Josephson?s body was discovered by hunters Saturday morning.

The police charged 25-year-old Nathaniel Rowland after tracking down the black Chevy Impala that Josephson, a New Jersey native, was shown entering in surveillance footage. He was driving the car only two blocks from where Josephson was last seen the night prior.

Police said the car had blood in the passenger seat and the trunk. Josephson?s cell phone was recovered from the car as well.

[More U.S. News] Mel Brooks leaves audiences laughing ? but not always the people he works with ?
    Police also found bleach and cleaning supplies in the car and police believe he was going to scour the vehicle.

The car had automatic child safety locks which prevent passengers from opening the car doors from the inside.

?I will miss and love my baby girl for the rest of life,? Samantha?s father, Seymour Josephson, wrote on Facebook.

Josephson?s death was the third in less than a week across the University of South Carolina system.

A student committed suicide on Monday and baseball player Parker Neff passed away Friday after he collapsed on the field during a game.

?The loss of a student is never easy but this has been a particularly painful few days as we have experienced loss on several of our campuses," USC president Harris Pastides said in a statement. "As a family, let?s continue to pray for all the families experiencing heartache and grief this week.?

So why did he run when they pulled him over? I'm not buying the "someone stole my car when I was passed out" alibi. But hey, stranger things have happened I guess.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...k-his-n1275215

Life in prison for man in killing of South Carolina student who mistook his car for Uber

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...k-his-n1275215

Life in prison for man in killing of South Carolina student who mistook his car for Uber

Good.
    I don't understand why he killed her?! I guess it was a crime of opportunity.
    If some stranger got into my car, I would tell them to get the fuck out.
    If they didn't comply, I'd get out of the car and call the cops.
    Also, if someone did steal his car and he later found it covered in blood, a not guilty person would've called the cops.
    I know I'm preaching to the choir.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Good.
    I don't understand why he killed her?! I guess it was a crime of opportunity.
    If some stranger got into my car, I would tell them to get the fuck out.
    If they didn't comply, I'd get out of the car and call the cops.
    Also, if someone did steal his car and he later found it covered in blood, a not guilty person would've called the cops.
    I know I'm preaching to the choir.
    My question is, why did she mistake the car for an UBER? Did he maybe have

Was he trolling?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    My question is, why did she mistake the car for an UBER? Did he maybe have

Was he trolling?
    Yeah, see. It's not difficult to get any of these emblems. Or even the "Lyft" lights. I'm sure that both are a dime a dozen on Amazon. They give you the license plate and recommend that you ask the driver who they showed up for, but if you're drunk and not thinking about anything but getting home and in to your PJs, you probably don't think to take those extra steps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information