Thread: Cameron Pierson - 11 March 2019 - waiting for ME results

Cameron Pierson - 11 March 2019 - waiting for ME results

1904637 Tarrant Pierson Cameron 12/20/1990 28 3/11/2019 D White M
    Police Department: Arlington Police Department Police Svc #: 20190070074
    Deceased Address: 5321 Inverrary Dr , Plano, Texas 75093 Time Of Death 10:00 PM
    Occurred Location: 6244 Lake Arlington Dr , Arlington, Texas 76103
    Place Of Death: Area Adjacent to Lake Arlington Prosector: Susan Roe, M.D.
    Place Of Death Address: 6244 Lake Arlington Dr , Arlington, Texas Manner Of Death: PENDING
    Cause Of Death: PENDING
    EDR #:

https://www.facebook.com/cameron.pierson.7

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Too young, and a veteran, too. Rest in Peace, marine.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Officers were dispatched to a shots fired call. Call text stated that a man had shot himself in the head. The subject who was shot was pronounced dead at the scene. Officers spoke with two witnesses who knew the deceased and were at the location when the deceased shot himself in the head.

Cameron Scott Pierson of Arlington passed away March 11, 2019. He was born on December 20, 1990 in El Paso, Texas to William Scott Pierson and Gloria Lynn (Martinez) Pierson. Cameron was a member of First United Methodist Church of Irving. He graduated from Irving High School in 2009 and was a member of the JROTC. He served in the United States Marine Corp. as a Sergeant and volunteering to go to Afghanistan where he served as a Financial Management Resource Analyst. He earned the expert Rifleman Metal during his service. Cameron loved to cook and enjoyed playing pool, target practice and working out. He is preceded in death by his grandmother Hortencia Gardea. He leaves behind to cherish his memory his mother Gloria Pierson of Arlington; father William Scott Pierson of Montrose, Colorado; sister Candice Allen and husband Blaine of Plano; nephew Beckham Allen; his French bulldog, Penelope; aunts Molly Ruttle and husband Chris of Atlanta, Georgia; Margie Pulsipher and husband Michael of Lee’s Summit, Missouri; Nora Dennelly and husband Larry of Chicago, Illinois; Diana Jauregui and husband Armando of Irving; uncle Dave Zavala and wife Amber of Tucson, Arizona; best friends Alex and Taryn Marks of Arlington and many other loving family members and friends. A funeral service will be held at 11:30 am on Tuesday, March 19, 2019 at First United Methodist Church 211 West Third Street in Irving with Rev. Jack Wallace officiating. A graveside service with Military honors will be held at 2:00 pm on Tuesday, following the funeral service at The Dallas Fort Worth National Cemetery 2000 Mountain Creek Parkway in Dallas. Memorials may be made to the Wounded Warriors Project at www.woundedwarriorproject.org.

https://brownmem.com/book-of-memorie...ce-details.php

Manner Of Death: SUICIDE
    Cause Of Death: GUNSHOT WOUND OF HEAD

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information