Thread: Nichol Olsen (37), daughters Alexa Montez (16) and London Bribiescas (10) dead in triple shooting in Bexar County, TX

Nichol Olsen (37), daughters Alexa Montez (16) and London Bribiescas (10) dead in triple shooting in Bexar County, TX

Report Reveals New Details in Mysterious Triple Shooting in Upscale San Antonio-Area Neighborhood

New details have been released in the mysterious deaths of a woman and her two daughters in their San Antonio-area home.

It's been almost a month since the bodies of Nichol Olsen and her daughters Alexa Montez and London Bribiescas were found in the upscale community of Anaqua Springs, though investigators are still working on the case. The medical examiner ruled the deaths a murder-suicide, but Olsen's family doesn't believe the 37-year-old would have hurt her children.

An incident report released Friday said Charles Wheeler, the owner of the house, was crying in the front yard when Olsen, 16-year-old Montez and 10-year-old Bribiescas were found dead on January 10. The report notes, however, that deputies didn't see any tears on Wheeler's face.

In previous reports, Wheeler said he and Olsen had gotten into an argument and that he didn't stay at the home the night before her death. Wheeler said he had tried contacting Olsen but was unsuccessful. When he returned home the next morning, he discovered the three bodies "cold and rigid to the touch."

Sheriff Javier Salazar said Wheeler is a person of interest, but is not currently a suspect. Wheeler's attorneys have repeatedly said their client is innocent.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sacurrent.com/the-daily/archives/2019/02/04/report-reveals-new-details-in-mysterious-triple-shooting-in-upscale-san-antonio-area-neighborhood%3fmedia=AMP%2bHTML

If the ME ruled it a murder-suicide, why is there a person of interest?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    If the ME ruled it a murder-suicide, why is there a person of interest?
    I think because her family doesn't think she committed murder/suicide, and they may be trying to have the case reopened/looked at deeper, by the investigators, and he's a POI until they finish their investigating??

Quote Originally Posted by Joey2407 View Post
    I think because her family doesn't think she committed murder/suicide, and they may be trying to have the case reopened/looked at deeper, by the investigators, and he's a POI until they finish their investigating??
    I guess the sheriff and the ME aren’t on the same page.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I guess the sheriff and the ME aren?t on the same page.
    Definitely not on the same page...this is local for me...my best friend knew her well..nobody believes that she did this...the bf is a millionaire...grew up with money...he?s been doing shady shit since it happened. Had a spokesperson, & lawyered up right away. He didn?t show his face at the service for her and the children...I think they were having problems and she had dirt on him so he tried to eliminate all 3. I?m thinking he hired someone and thinks he committed the perfect murder

Quote Originally Posted by Jp1129 View Post
    Definitely not on the same page...this is local for me...my best friend knew her well..nobody believes that she did this...the bf is a millionaire...grew up with money...he?s been doing shady shit since it happened. Had a spokesperson, & lawyered up right away. He didn?t show his face at the service for her and the children...I think they were having problems and she had dirt on him so he tried to eliminate all 3. I?m thinking he hired someone and thinks he committed the perfect murder
    Jp, I'm sorry for the loss of your best friend's friend. Thank you for expanding further on her POS bf.

Quote Originally Posted by Joey2407 View Post
    Jp, I'm sorry for the loss of your best friend's friend. Thank you for expanding further on her POS bf.
    Thank you! I appreciate that...I?m in my mid thirties and this year has started off bad as far as deaths of friends & acquaintances all around my same age. One murdered when he went outside to investigate a noise, one in his sleep (still awaiting autopsy report) one in a firey car accident....

I?ll try to keep y?all updated on what the rumor mill is churning up

I wonder if his money will buy him enough stalling as a POI, so he can move his assets and book a foreign flight. oi

RIP Nichol, Alexa, and London, you surely did not deserve this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jp1129 View Post
    Thank you! I appreciate that...I?m in my mid thirties and this year has started off bad as far as deaths of friends & acquaintances all around my same age. One murdered when he went outside to investigate a noise, one in his sleep (still awaiting autopsy report) one in a firey car accident....

I?ll try to keep y?all updated on what the rumor mill is churning up
    Wow, the year for sure hasn't started off good for you. That's just awful. Definitely keep us updated here!

https://news4sanantonio.com/sports/l...hooting-deaths

SAN ANTONIO — Nichol Olsen, Alexa Montez and London Bribiescas, a mother and her two young daughters full of life, but those lives were cut short two years ago in the upscale Anaqua Springs home they lived in with Olsen’s boyfriend, Charles Wheeler.

According to the Bexar County Sheriff’s Office, Wheeler admitted to arguing with Olsen on the night of Jan. 9, 2019. He said he left and stayed elsewhere. The next morning, Wheeler told deputies he found the three, shot to death in the house when he went back to check on them. They were on the second floor of the house.

The medical examiner’s report says Olsen committed suicide and someone had murdered her two daughters. Investigators at the Sheriff’s Office sent their final report to the Sheriff, but two years later, this is not a done deal.

“At the moment that I am satisfied with all questions and I close that case and I forward it as completed, in doing that, I'm also saying in essence that Nichol Olson murdered her two daughters,” said Sheriff Javier Salazar, Bexar County Sheriff’s Office. “And I'm sorry. I'm not ready to label Nichol Olson, as a murderer, a double murderer of her own children with what I have in hand.”

Sheriff Javier Salazar is now refusing to sign the final report. Several sources close to the investigation told Fox San Antonio that Nichol Olsen’s phone records show the mother made five calls just after 11 p.m. on the night of the incident.

The first call was made to Wheeler’s mother at 11:09 p.m., which we’re told was not answered. Then four separate calls were made to 911. The first call was at 11:10 pm, followed by two calls at 11:11 p.m. A final call was made at 11:12 pm. Three of the calls did not connect, but show up on Olsen’s phone record. Only one of the calls connected to the 911 system.

"One of those calls actually went through and registered with you guys. Why, why didn't anyone respond to her?” Yami asked. “Well, and that was one of the questions that I had," said Sheriff Salazar.

We took our information to the Sheriff.

While he would not disclose what Olsen may or may not have said, he did explain why they couldn’t send someone to the Anaqua Springs home.

"What we found was that while we did know that there was a disconnected call from that phone number. We don't know where that number is calling from, so all that we know is that we have a drop call from a cell phone number. Normal protocols is to call that number back, but if we don't know exactly where, where that phone is located, we don't know where to dispatch to,” said Sheriff Salazar.

The system is supposed to give a GPS location, so why didn’t it? According to the Sheriff, 911 calls need a minimum amount of time, which he would not disclose, so the coordinates can be picked up for the location.

“The way the system works is it just wasn't engaged long enough for us to be able to attach a GPS positioning to that call,” said Sheriff Salazar.

As for the automatic call back to disconnected calls

“There was a call back from our system to that phone, but my understanding is that it did not connect, either somebody who did not answer or it was not connected long enough,” said Sheriff Salazar.

As of today, there are no suspects in the case, only persons of interest.

“At this point, I still believe there are persons of interest that we have not spoken to. We have not spoken to, to the extent that I would see them, I'd like to see them spoken to. And there are persons of interest in this case and we have not yet established, where they were and what they were doing at the time that we believe these deaths occurred,” said Sheriff Salazar. “That's what I'm trying to establish here, and until that question is answered satisfactorily for every single person of interest in this case, it's not going to be closed.”
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Interesting. I am really glad to see this is where this is going. I hope they nail down who did this. This family has been through enough.

Thread Information