Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Serenity Dennard (9) missing in subzero temps

Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    Wait.....there?s brownies in the forest?
    Only if her name was Gretal.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    This. It's also possible tho unlikely that she coordinated with someone from her birth family and they "rescued" her. Rumor has it that there was some contact there and some thought that peeps wanted her out of the home.

Now that's all rumors and gossip and wishful thinking, but all of the other possibilities are grim.

I really hope her birth family smuggled her away then

Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    Wait.....there?s brownies in the forest?
    Which kind of brownies? The eating kind, or the myth kind, or the Girl Guide kind?

Monday marks the one-year anniversary of the disappearance of Serenity Dennard.
    It was February 3rd of last year when nine-year old Serenity ran away from the Black Hills Children's Home near Rockerville.

And that was the last time that Serenity was seen.
    There's been a massive search and investigation over the past year.
    Searchers and dogs have logged over 5,000 miles.
    Investigators say they've conducted over 465 interviews or contacts in an investigation that's encompassed 36 states and four countries.

Pennington Co. Sheriff Kevin Thom says, "You know, I always say this, we're investigating, we're searching. Based on our cadaver scent we've had, there's something out here. Whether that's Serenity or somebody else, I can't tell you that. I lean toward her being in the woods rather than being abducted, but I can't say unequivocally one way or the other because we haven't found her."
    https://www.kotatv.com/content/news/...567540891.html

long story here: https://rapidcityjournal.com/news/lo...dd426138d.html
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

The Vanished podcast did an episode about Serenity, and it was mentioned that the scent dogs have only indicated where Serenity was last seen (at the gate of the childrens' home). The dogs haven't indicated anywhere else, according to the podcast. I feel like that does lend credence to someone taking her in a vehicle. If she actually ran off and died in the woods, the scent would have been indicated elsewhere, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Country Mac View Post
    The Vanished podcast did an episode about Serenity, and it was mentioned that the scent dogs have only indicated where Serenity was last seen (at the gate of the childrens' home). The dogs haven't indicated anywhere else, according to the podcast. I feel like that does lend credence to someone taking her in a vehicle. If she actually ran off and died in the woods, the scent would have been indicated elsewhere, right?
    It could, but it was bitterly cold which can make it much harder for dogs to catch a scent. The cadaver dogs have alerted, but nothing has been found.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Thread Information