Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sarah Spiers missing 26 January 1996 from Claremont, Perth, Western Australia

Sarah Spiers missing 26 January 1996 from Claremont, Perth, Western Australia

The disappearance of Sarah Spiers is part of Australia's longest running murder investigation into what is known as the Claremont serial murders.

The Claremont Murders involve the abduction and murder of atleast three young women (one of whom has never been recovered), who disappeared from the same location, under similiar circumstances, in the 1990s from the wealthy suburb of Claremont in Perth, Western Australia. The case began with the disappearance of Sarah Spiers (18) on 27 January 1996.  

SARAH ELLEN SPIERS

MISSING: 27 January 1996

DOB: 12/09/1977

HAIR: Blond

BUILD: Medium

EYES: Green

CLOTHING: Tailored Portman's beige shorts; Light coloured T-Shirt; Black denim jacket; Beige suede shoes

OTHER ITEMS: Yellow metal sunflower key-ring; National Australia bank card

CIRCUMSTANCES:

Sarah Spiers, an 18 year-old secretary, disappeared on Saturday, 27 January 1996, after leaving a nightclub in the wealthy suburb of Claremont, Perth, Western Australia.

On the night she vanished, Sarah Spiers had been celebrating Australia Day with friends at the Ocean Beach Hotel in Cottesloe. At 12:15AM, Sarah's older sister and flatmate, Amanda Spiers (20), dropped the group at the Club Bayview, on St Quentin's Avenue, in Claremont.

When Sarah Spiers left the Club Bayview, her friends were not ready to leave. Sarah Spiers was last seen at approximately 2AM, leaving the club alone, with the intention of catching a taxi.

Phone records show Sarah called a taxi from a payphone in the immediate area. However, when the taxi arrived at the pick-up location on the corner of Stirling Highway and Stirling Road at 2:06AM (six minutes after the appointment was made), there was no signs of Sarah.

When Sarah Spiers failed to return home to the unit she shared with her sister, the initial alarm bells were raised. By the Sunday evening, when she had still failed to make contact, her concerned family reported Sarah Spiers as a missing person to the W.A Police.

Initially, for the first fortnight, W.A Police treated her disappearance as a missing person case. However, due to the unusual circumstances surrounding her disappearance, those close to Sarah knew this was not possible, as she would never fail to communicate with her friends and family, and there was nothing in her background to indicate that she would voluntarily vanish.

Sarah Spiers has not been seen or heard from since this date, and despite extensive inquiries by the W.A Police, her whereabouts remain unknown.

Although Sarah Spier’s body has not been recovered, it is now presumed that she was almost certainly abducted and murdered. Police theorise she was abducted within two minutes of making the phone call to the taxi company – the amount of the time it takes for a cab to travel from nearby Eric Street, Cottesloe, where the taxi logged the job-call.

It is also believed that she is a victim of the so-called Claremont Serial Killer, who was operating in Claremont between 1996 and 1997.

A few months after Sarah Spiers disappeared, on 9 June 1996, Jane Rimmer (23) disappeared from the same part of Claremont. In August 1996, her naked body was discovered in a roadside verge, on Woolcoot Road, in Wellard.

Jane Rimmer

Ciara Glennon (27) disappeared from the Claremont area on 14 March 1997. On 3 April 2007, her body was found in scrub on Pipidinny Road, in the northern Perth suburb of Eglinton.

Ciara Glennon

Speculation is rife that these were not the first victims of an unidentified serial killer. Western Australia has a number of missing person cases spanning back many years, many of whom are young women, who have vanished, never to be seen or heard from again. Julie Cutler (22), who disappeared on 20 June 1988 after leaving a staff function at the Parmelia Hilton Hotel after a staff function, is one case that has been allegedly linked to the Claremont cases ( http://www.missingpersons.gov.au/profile.aspx?Id=1338)

The police investigation into the Claremont cases (headed under the Macro taskforce) has been surrounded by absolute secrecy and has been heavily criticised over the course of the investigation by the public and media alike. They have identified dozens of potential suspects, including a few high-profile persons of interest, but to date there have been no arrests made.

The case is on-going.

LINKS:

Wiki article on the Claremont Serial Murders: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claremont_serial_murders

2004 program transcript of the ABC's 'Australian Story', which explores the Claremont Murders :   http://www.abc.net.au/austory/content/2003/s1042100.htm

'Closing in on a killer' article (2004):
    ' http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/09/24/1095961862193.html

Murder suspect drove Holden wagon  

A young man warned murder victim Ciara Glennon not to get into a white Holden station wagon the night she disappeared from Claremont.

The man and two others waiting at a bus stop near Christ Church on Stirling Highway saw her talking to the occupants of the car.

She had her knees bent and the palms of her hands resting on her knees to bring her down to the car's passenger window level.

One of the men called out to her that she was stupid to hitch-hike.

Ms Glennon looked up and waved him off with a middle finger sign, and continued talking to the car occupants.

The young men at the bus-stop looked away. When they looked back, both Ms Glennon and the car had disappeared.

Ms Glennon's body was found in coastal scrub 40km north of Perth two weeks later.

She was the last of three young women who disappeared from central Claremont after leaving local nightspots.

The 27-year-old Mosman Park lawyer was seen standing on the footpath in Stirling Highway talking through the window to the occupants of the Holden.

Police have never released a description of the car.

So far no witnesses have come forward to say they saw her get into that car or any other.

Police have not been able to trace the Holden, its occupants or the occupants of the five other cars known to have been passing at the time.

They are very anxious to do so.

At a press conference on Thursday, Major Crime detective superintendent Jeff Byleveld said it was not clear whether or not the wagon was a taxi, and said witness accounts of it could not be confirmed.

But at least one of the young men is positive it was a white Holden station wagon without taxi markings.

It is a mark of honour among many young men to instantly distinguish Holdens from their similar-looking rival Fords.

Ms Glennon disappeared around midnight on March 17, 1997. She had been drinking at the Continental Hotel, now the Claremont,

Young men in a car in Stirling Highway also feature in newly released information about the sighting of a car seen next to Sarah Spiers in Stirling Road more than a year earlier.

Ms Spiers (18) was the first of the three young women to disappear.

On Australia Day 1996, she vanished after calling a taxi from a phone box in Stirling Road, Claremont, diagonally opposite Christ Church.

The new information is that the young men in a car in Stirling Highway saw her cross Stirling Road to wait by the kerb.

They discussed offering her a lift as good samaritans, but decided against it. They then saw the headlights of a car arrive from the direction of the subway, and stop.

No trace of Ms Spiers has been seen since. Police have been unable to obtain a description of the car or had contact with its driver.

Link: http://www.postnewspapers.com.au/20080830/news/001.shtml
    Here is 2 articles about the CCTV footage the police released a few months ago in regard to Jane Rimmer's disappearance. To this day the "mystery man" has not been identified by the police.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/08/15/2337123.htm

http://www.postnewspapers.com.au/20080830/news/005.shtml.

edited to fix link - NQ

Re: Sarah Spiers missing January 26, 1996 from Perth, Western Australia

I can't believe they still have not solved these cases!  I guess not many Perth people around as no one else commented. 

It's a worry that there are/were people operating like this here, given it is not such a large place.  Did you see or read about Estelle Blackburn who reckoned her ex boyfriend could have been the man?  I saw a documentary and it was very convincingf though there have been lots of people who have theories I guess.  Not to mention Dr Phibes, strange person there.  :2tongue:
    When you go in search of honey you must expect to be stung by bees.

[quote author=honeybee link=topic=20399.msg1408466#msg1408466 date=1255108733]
    I can't believe they still have not solved these cases!  I guess not many Perth people around as no one else commented.  

It's a worry that there are/were people operating like this here, given it is not such a large place.  Did you see or read about Estelle Blackburn who reckoned her ex boyfriend could have been the man?  I saw a documentary and it was very convincingf though there have been lots of people who have theories I guess.  Not to mention Dr Phibes, strange person there.  :2tongue:
    [/quote]

Sadly, I don't think there are many on mds from these here parts. I did indeed read about Estelle Blackburn's theory and to be honest I still don't really know what to make of it. It was bizarre to say the least.

Over the years there has been many criticisms of how the police handled the Claremont case, but what disturbs me the most is how it just fades into the oblivion. All the investigation did was fuel the theories and conspiracies and it all became quite the circus. The sad thing is that in all the mess, the police didn't even come close to solving these cases. Whoever is responsible for these crimes snatched at least 2 more girls off the street right under their noses! Not to mention all the other missing persons cases here(that don't receive the media attention) and remain unsolved to this day.

Girls were concerned for their safety for a little while there, in the height of all the panic, but the memory has faded and young girls are all staggering out drunk as all hell and wandering off into the darkness by themselves, no worries whatsoever. It scares me that they think it won't happen again because the truth of the matter is that it could, and very easily. The thing that gets me is that just as suddenly as it started, the abductions stopped ... scary to think that person in all possibility may have just changed their M.O or moved on from the area and has picked up again since in some other location.

I highly doubt they will ever be solved, too much time has passed. It will, however, haunt Perth forever.

Veg lives in Perth!  I will PM her a link to this thread and see if she has heard of these cases.
    born to be down

[quote author=Solara23 link=topic=20399.msg1409699#msg1409699 date=1255248061]
    Veg lives in Perth!  I will PM her a link to this thread and see if she has heard of these cases.
    [/quote]

Another MDS person from Perth!? hooray  

She would of definately heard of these cases if she is from Perth (unless she has been living under a rock) ... I'm pretty sure the Claremont murders to this date are the longest running and most extensive murder investigation in Australian history ... everybody knows what happened in Claremont.  

Olivia

Most people in Australia would have heard of these - Im in Sydney.

Yeah know all about these murders, read some book on it too....
    Boringgggggggggggggggg.

One day I went and looked at everything Dr Phibes had written (that I could find) on different sites and I was just amazed at what he put out about it without saying anything.  But then it seems everyone has a theory I guess.

I lived in Daglish at the time, very close to the action, I remember walking past Lake Monger when they were dredging it trying to find one of the girls but no luck.  I also remember being followed home from work by a dude in a car at the time, it was just a creepy time.  My Mum really freaked out about it.

My theory was that maybe it was someone like an RAC patrol man but then a bright yellow van would have been a tad obvious! 

I do concur that people are more lapse now than they used to be but here's hoping it doesn't start up ever again.

[quote author=honeybee link=topic=20399.msg1411478#msg1411478 date=1255411693]
    One day I went and looked at everything Dr Phibes had written (that I could find) on different sites and I was just amazed at what he put out about it without saying anything.  But then it seems everyone has a theory I guess.

I lived in Daglish at the time, very close to the action, I remember walking past Lake Monger when they were dredging it trying to find one of the girls but no luck.  I also remember being followed home from work by a dude in a car at the time, it was just a creepy time.  My Mum really freaked out about it.

My theory was that maybe it was someone like an RAC patrol man but then a bright yellow van would have been a tad obvious!  

I do concur that people are more lapse now than they used to be but here's hoping it doesn't start up ever again.
    [/quote]

urgh. I heard a rumour that they dredged Lake Monger too :-(

I hope that at the very least, one day this girl's remains will be recovered and returned home to her poor family. At least then they can have some closure and lay her to rest with some dignity. It's not fair that they have to endure every day with the torture of not knowing.

Why does Daglish ring a bell? Isn't that the same suburb that other woman, Susan Christie, went missing from? That case was full of strange characters too ...

Oh my gosh Trepid, that is absolutely crazy! I am so glad you listened to yourself! Don't beat yourself up by not reporting though. It's one of those things that you don't think will ever happen to you but by the time you realize you should've done something, it's too late. Long story short, I was almost abducted at a park when I was 5. My mom did not report it (I have no clue why? It was just a different time then?  :? ) The man killed 6 little girls and was not caught until many years later

These cases are so sad. To see Jane laughing in the picture just moments before she went missing...    I really hope they find Sarah... to give her family some closure.

Stay safe girls.

What amazes me and you could probably start a seperate forum on this is how many people have had experiences with predator behaviour and I don't mean the movie!  And you could break that down into people you know such as ex's who go nuts and lets not go there but then there are those weird random acts from strangers.

I was actually thinking about that time with the guy in the car today, my memory is stuck in my head and very hazy as it was about fourteen years ago now I think.  But I was walking home towards the railway line in Subi near King Edward hospital and this dude drove past me three times really eyeing me off, I noticed him during the second time and he set of that danger altert thing you mentioned Trepid.  The third time he went past I was just crossing the railway line at a pedestrain crossing so I knew he couldn't get to me after that so I was so relieved and in a hurry that I didn't take down details.  It was a sedan, nice car and the guy at the time was late twenties, early thirties and I think had dark curly hair. 

Had other things happen to over the years but won't go into them, I just make sure I always have my alert on and it seems to stand me in good stead.  But that one was just creepy, the guy was looking at me so strangely and really I felt hunted and it was right in the middle of that time with the girls going missing.

I find Perth a funny place, so much illegal activity and so much under the radar stuff goes on, and I have thought in the past that there are at least two serial killers operating though thankfully it does seem to have been quiet for a while.   

I forgot to say about Susan Christie, that was Jolimont, the next suburb over and happened just after I moved away from Jolimont to Daglish.  So is Dr Phibes connected with that case?! Is he actually a doctor?!  I can't imagine seeing someone like him for the flu! 

But yes, another good old unsolved one - do they actually ever solve murders in Perth?  Just kidding, I know they do and even sometimes get the right person but that wasn't a really good time for police.

[quote author=trepid link=topic=20399.msg1409704#msg1409704 date=1255248920]
    another person on here from bumfuckville nowhere (ie. Perth)!? that is amazing 

She would of definately heard of these cases if she is from Perth (unless she has been living under a rock) ... I'm pretty sure the Claremont murders to this date are the longest running and most extensive murder investigation in Australian history. 
    [/quote]

I'm pretty sure the majority of Australians know about these cases.

[quote author=IcingSugar link=topic=20399.msg1411907#msg1411907 date=1255462973]
    Oh my gosh Trepid, that is absolutely crazy! I am so glad you listened to yourself! Don't beat yourself up by not reporting though. It's one of those things that you don't think will ever happen to you but by the time you realize you should've done something, it's too late. Long story short, I was almost abducted at a park when I was 5. My mom did not report it (I have no clue why? It was just a different time then?  :? ) The man killed 6 little girls and was not caught until many years later   [/quote]

That is terrible, looks like you had a lucky escape too. Like honeybee says, I am amazed about how many people have similiar stories ... imagine how many must go unreported. So much seemingly insignificant information that may potentially hold the key to an unsolved crime or stop one from occuring. I guess its only in hindsight you realise that fact ... to be honest I thought making a report would make me look a little foolish in the eyes of the police because nothing actually happened, albeit it being very suspicious behaviour. I'm sure your mother felt the same. Being in such a situation definately shatters the illusion of safety you come to have though and makes you very wary of your surroundings, that is why I just wish some girls would heed some lessons from the victims of these crimes who weren't so lucky. You can definately minimise your risks of being a target 

[quote author=honeybee link=topic=20399.msg1412710#msg1412710 date=1255500791]

I was actually thinking about that time with the guy in the car today, my memory is stuck in my head and very hazy as it was about fourteen years ago now I think.  But I was walking home towards the railway line in Subi near King Edward hospital and this dude drove past me three times really eyeing me off, I noticed him during the second time and he set of that danger altert thing you mentioned Trepid.  The third time he went past I was just crossing the railway line at a pedestrain crossing so I knew he couldn't get to me after that so I was so relieved and in a hurry that I didn't take down details.  It was a sedan, nice car and the guy at the time was late twenties, early thirties and I think had dark curly hair. 

[/quote]

I was totally thinking about this in my car today too! Giving me goosebumps right now ... it's been spooking me out all over again, especially when you mention the description about the dark curly hair. Was it a dark blue sedan?

Your right about Perth too ... personally I hate the place. Being the creepy little isolated joint in the middle of fuck-all nowhere that it is. Boring as all hell, but it sure has had its fair share of sinister stories. I've also had other incidents happen over the years, and have heard many other disturbing similiar stories from other girls, I think it's pretty safe to say that the place is brimming with creepers and predators. You could be right about the possibility of more than one serial killer operating here over the years, there sure seems to be a number of missing women/ unsolved murder cases on file.

[quote author=honeybee link=topic=20399.msg1412863#msg1412863 date=1255519716]
    I forgot to say about Susan Christie, that was Jolimont, the next suburb over and happened just after I moved away from Jolimont to Daglish.  So is Dr Phibes connected with that case?! Is he actually a doctor?!  I can't imagine seeing someone like him for the flu! 

But yes, another good old unsolved one - do they actually ever solve murders in Perth?  Just kidding, I know they do and even sometimes get the right person but that wasn't a really good time for police. [/quote]

The doctor connected to the Susan Christie case is not Dr Phibes (that is just the alias he uses on the computer). It was another doctor who was implicated, Dr Andew Dunn according to this article - http://www.postnewspapers.com.au/20031018/news/009.shtml. It seems his name also cropped up in a few other missing persons cases in W.A, but who can tell whether that is just the rumour mill at work. The problem is there is just too many weirdos wandering around everywhere who lead bizarre lifestyles that it would be damn near impossible to narrow them all down to potential POIs in each case. Maybe there's something in the water in Perth or maybe it's just a reflection of society on a whole? Either way, I hate the fact that some of these girls are still out there somewhere. I can't even imagine the hell the families endure, the whole 'not knowing' part would drive you to insanity. 

I BELIEVE I KNOW THE IDENTITY OF THE SERIAL KILLER AND THE ILLUSIVE DR PHIBES - HE DID INDEED LIVE IN THE SWAN VALLEY - AM I RIGHT IN THINKING THAT ONE OF THE GIRLS LOST THEIR STILLETTO SHOE? I FOUND IT!!

[quote author=informer link=topic=20399.msg1415047#msg1415047 date=1255637172]
    I BELIEVE I KNOW THE IDENTITY OF THE SERIAL KILLER AND THE ILLUSIVE DR PHIBES - HE DID INDEED LIVE IN THE SWAN VALLEY - AM I RIGHT IN THINKING THAT ONE OF THE GIRLS LOST THEIR STILLETTO SHOE? I FOUND IT!!

[/quote]

:? :? :? :? :? :?

here we go...

you are the elusive dr phibes aren't you?

how do you know that the stilletto shoe you found belongs to one of the victims? How do you even know that they lost a shoe? That information was never released.

I can't remember the colour of the car, just too long ago. 

I have to admit I like Perth (hangs head in shame), and partly because of this crazy undertow.  But I agree that the disappearing/murdering part is not a good part, you can't condone that. 

So I see we have picked up some dickmuncher with a shoe fetish.  I concur with your questions to said dickmuncher, though doubt they will bother to reply or if they do actually provide any useful information.  Could make some suggestions on where they could put said shoe...

Anyway a side note on Dr Phibes and the actual doctor, I do think it was interesting that Dr Phibes said lived in hills and other Dr did to and a few other connections like that but you have to presume that all this was checked out, dont' you? 

Dr Phibes is just some low life with nothing better do to then search around forums looking for discussions on the claremont serial killer. His information is easily gathered from reading resource material on the CSK he has no inside knowledge.

No doubt he will start on this forum too just like he did with the teknoscope forum last year. Everyone has a theory on this topic but when it comes down to it no one knows anything. Minor details have been released and the major details will not be released by the special crime squad because the media would have a field day is common sense.

And you who thinks you know who the identity is of the killer your just a dr phibes wanna be!!!

I grew up following these murders and I believe there is more, but i have no facts, there is a list of missing women

Kerry Tate, 22 , body burnt on tre stump , December 1979 murdered.

Lisa Mott , 12, last seen in Collie , October 1980 , missing.

Sharon Fulton , East Perth Railway Station , 1986 missing.

Cheryl Renwick , 33 , disappeared from South Perth Unit , 26 May 1986 missing.

Sally Greenham , 20 , August 1987 , Adelaide Terrace Perth , missing.

Julie Cutler , 22 , last seen at Parmelia Hilton Hotel , 20 June 1988 , car found in surf Missing.

Barbara Westorn , found in bushland north-east of Canning Dam , Perth , murdered.

Kelly Turner , 18 , body found near Canning Dam , July 1991 murdered.

Radina Dujkid , 14 , last seen at her North Beach Unit , 16 May 1992 , missing.

Cariad Anderson-Slater , 41 , last seen at dawn exiting a taxi in Perth , 13 July 1992.

Petronella Albert , 21 , Broome area , 17 July 1992 missing.

Hayley Dodd , Badgingarra , 17 July , 1999 missing.

Lisa Govan , 28 , last seen at 7.30am , Kalgoorlie , 8 October 1999 , missing.

Deborah Anderson last seen January 25 January 2000 , car found burning with body in front seat at Middle Swan Shopping Centre , murdered.

Sarah McMahon , 20 , last seen in Claremont , November 8 , 2000 , her car was found unlocked in hospital car park , November 20 , missing.

Lisa Brown , 19 , street prostitute , last seen on a Perth Street at 12.30am , November 10 1998 , missing.

Darylyn Ugle , 25 , street prostitute , body found at Mundaring Weir , April 2003 murdered.

But only a few of those could be the CSK work, and when i say few i mean 1 or 2. People say they all must be connected but how can this be when todays society is filled with freaks and scary ppl who can kill at the drop of the hat. Julie Cutler and Sarah spiers bodies have never been found. The other two girls were found in light bush land easily accsesable to the public. Looking over previous serial killers world wide its impossiable to make a profile on the killer. One would say the killer wanted the bodies to be found to add closure to what he has done, or others would say its become a game to him which would suggest he has killed before these 4 women.

What are some peoples theroies on this topic, i would like to hear your guys thoughts on what actually happened.

There would be 4 or 5 cases a day in perth where someone has feeled followed, or had someone approach them with bad intentions or simply just masturbated in front of them. The world is a scary place but we cant think every guy is the CSK.

Thoughts peoples...

[quote author=metalman link=topic=20399.msg1417225#msg1417225 date=1255757573]

I grew up following these murders and I believe there is more, but i have no facts, there is a list of missing women

Kerry Tate, 22 , body burnt on tre stump , December 1979 murdered.

Lisa Mott , 12, last seen in Collie , October 1980 , missing.

Sharon Fulton , East Perth Railway Station , 1986 missing.

Cheryl Renwick , 33 , disappeared from South Perth Unit , 26 May 1986 missing.

Sally Greenham , 20 , August 1987 , Adelaide Terrace Perth , missing.

Julie Cutler , 22 , last seen at Parmelia Hilton Hotel , 20 June 1988 , car found in surf Missing.

Barbara Westorn , found in bushland north-east of Canning Dam , Perth , murdered.

Kelly Turner , 18 , body found near Canning Dam , July 1991 murdered.

Radina Dujkid , 14 , last seen at her North Beach Unit , 16 May 1992 , missing.

Cariad Anderson-Slater , 41 , last seen at dawn exiting a taxi in Perth , 13 July 1992.

Petronella Albert , 21 , Broome area , 17 July 1992 missing.

Hayley Dodd , Badgingarra , 17 July , 1999 missing.

Lisa Govan , 28 , last seen at 7.30am , Kalgoorlie , 8 October 1999 , missing.

Deborah Anderson last seen January 25 January 2000 , car found burning with body in front seat at Middle Swan Shopping Centre , murdered.

Sarah McMahon , 20 , last seen in Claremont , November 8 , 2000 , her car was found unlocked in hospital car park , November 20 , missing.

Lisa Brown , 19 , street prostitute , last seen on a Perth Street at 12.30am , November 10 1998 , missing.

Darylyn Ugle , 25 , street prostitute , body found at Mundaring Weir , April 2003 murdered.
    [/quote]

No matter how many times I see that list of unsolved cases, it never fails to shock. All those poor girls who are still missing ... I shudder to think that they are out there somewhere. They are all intriguing cases in their own right, in no way do I think they are all connected, but there does seem to be some curious similiarities between a few of them. Of course, so many of them would of simply have put themselves in similiar vulnerable positions and some monster has taken the opportunity.

I agree that is impossible to make a profile of the killer because it would be based mostly on assumptions. Besides, I think there is a possibility that the CSK cases may of involved more than one person. I find it interesting how they linked the circrumstances of the Julie Cutler case in 1988 to the Claremont cases, despite the fact that they have never found her body. I wonder what it is about this particular case that lead them to come to that conclusion?

I wonder about this poor lady, it is very strange the way she has disappeared WITH her children and I hope it is not another one and that she does turn up.

There is still no information on the whereabouts of a 22-year-old woman and her three children who have been missing for a week.

Police say Sawai Jityen was last seen walking along William Street in Highgate last Saturday night.

She was pushing her baby daughter in a blue pram. Her two other young daughters were wearing backpacks.

Police say the woman had recently separated from her husband, has not touched her bank accounts and does not speak much English.

Anyone with information is asked to contact police.

That's a really comprehensive list Metalman - some I'd not heard of, doesn't say much for the problem solving skills of the police force.  Perth seems like a Bermuda triangle of missing women.

[quote author=informer link=topic=20399.msg1415047#msg1415047 date=1255637172]

[/quote]

I would love to hear what you have to say

Feel free to join my group and leave your theories

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=logo#/group.php?gid=47652914179&ref=ts

Or contact me directly :)

Informer what would you know?

Informer you bucket of pus. Am glad you came here.   

Thread Information