Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Savannah Spurlock (22) missing from Richmond, KY since 1/4/19

Savannah Spurlock (22) missing from Richmond, KY since 1/4/19

https://lex18.com/news/covering-kent...o-to-facebook/

It?s been nearly two weeks since anyone has heard from 22-year-old Savannah Spurlock.

Spurlock was seen leaving ?The Other Bar? in Lexington on January 4th. She was captured in surveillance images leaving the bar with two men. Spurlock?s mother says she Facetimed her later in the night with several people.

Investigators have questioned individuals in connection to the case. Volunteers have taken to the communities, searching for the young woman. So far, they?ve had no success finding the young mother.

Anyone with information, please call Richmond, KY police at 859-623-8911. LEX 18 WKYT ABC 36 The AWARE Foundation, Inc.
    https://www.kentucky.com/news/local/...224081015.html

The Other Bar is near Two Keys, across from the University of Kentucky campus.

Spurlock is 5 feet tall, 140 pounds, has brown eyes, shoulder-length brown/blonde hair and multiple tattoos, police said. A tattoo on her left shoulder reads, ?I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me? and a tattoo on her back says ?I?m her daughter.? She was last seen wearing a black sleeveless top and a maroon skirt with heels.

Spurlock attended Madison Central High School, according to her Facebook page. LEX 18?s Leigh Searcy reported Spurlock was a mother of four children, including twin boys who were just weeks old.

Her mother, Ellen Spurlock, said on Facebook her phone has not been located because it?s either off or dead. The car Savannah drove to Lexington was found over the weekend, her mother stated.
    Her FB:https://www.facebook.com/savannah.spurlock.9

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I hope she is found safe. Overall, I don't like how they are talking about her in past tense within this story.

LEX 18's Leigh Searcy reported Spurlock was a mother of four children, including twin boys who were just weeks old.

https://lex18.com/news/2019/01/21/ho...womans-family/

Savannah Spurlock’s mother says she is living a nightmare and tells LEX 18 that some people are contacting the family trying to take advantage of them during this awful time.

Richmond police trying to find Spurlock have been working around the clock. But, sadly, so are scammers who are trying to extort money from her family.

But with good intentions come some individuals with bad ones. People have been texting the family and messaging them over social media, claiming they can help — for the right price.

One message, sent to Spurlock’s mother, reads: “Send us 8 Bitcoin to below address. Now be smart or never see her again. you have 12 hours.”

Spurlock’s mother says this is just one of many heartless messages the family has received.

“It’s like a made-up account just to mess with us. I don’t understand why people could be so cruel at a time like this,” Ellen Spurlock told LEX 18’s Leigh Searcy.

https://wtvr.com/2019/01/21/missing-...two-weeks-ago/

Authorities are asking for help finding a 22-year-old woman who disappeared more than two weeks ago after she was seen on surveillance video leaving a Kentucky bar with two men.

Savannah Spurlock, who has four children – including twins born in December – went missing after leaving The Other Bar in Lexington Jan. 4, according to the Lexington Herald Leader. The bar is located near the University of Kentucky campus.

Video shows her walking with two men who investigators later located, along with a third man, according to the paper. They were not charged.

Spurlock is 5 feet tall and weighs about 140 pounds. She has shoulder-length brown and blond hair and several tattoos, including one on the right side of her torso that reads, “I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me,” and another on her back that reads, “I’m her daughter.”

https://lex18.com/news/covering-kent...missing-woman/

Law enforcement officials were executing a search warrant Tuesday at a home tied to one of the men last seen with a missing Madison County woman.

LEX 18 was on the scene as Richmond police are searching the residence, owned by the parents of a man seen in surveillance video leaving a Lexington bar with 22-year-old Savannah Spurlock.

She was seen on surveillance video in the company of two men, one of whom is the subject of the search warrant. Police previously have said they questioned of those men and another man in the case, but they have not released any names and no charges have been publicly filed in the case.

https://fox17.com/news/local/missing...-disappearance

The missing mom's ex-boyfriend and mother spoke to FOX News to shed some light on the disappearance that so far, police have been tight lipped about.

Shaquille Smith, 27, said he knows the names of the two men Spurlock was seen leaving the bar with, but is not disclosing them to protect the investigation. FOX 56 reported that a home was searched Tuesday in connection to the case.

Smith, who told FOX News he has 7-week-old twins and a 2-year-old son with Spurlock, said he believes the men are "out-of-towners."

Spurlock's mom, Ellen, told FOX News that she and her daughter currently live together in Richmond, Va. and the night Spurlock disappeared she left the house with a friend and headed to Lexington. Ellen and psurlock reportedly FaceTimed around 3 a.m. from the driver seat of a car driven by an African-American male, but Ellen didn't get a good look at the people her daughter was with.

It is a free for all on her FB page right now with hundreds, if not thousands, of strangers posting disparaging things about her.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    It is a free for all on her FB page right now with hundreds, if not thousands, of strangers posting disparaging things about her.
    That is so fucked up.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Can you post some here for the people that don’t have fb?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

A lot of people are talking shit about the fact she has little ones and went out. It's such bullshit....because you're a mom, you're not allowed to blow off steam? I feel like new moms need that more than anyone else!!

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Here are some examples. Note I included the names of the posters because they should have their names shared.

Drew Bindle It’s sad you’re a mudsharker. This might have been your undoing.
    Brad Morrison This what happens when you leave a bar with black men. Smh
    Sarfaraz Alam Burn the coal
    Stephan Waynes Pay the toll
    Gracin Jennings Stephanie Tassanari she was getting some bbc in that pawg
    Gracin Jennings Vic Lance she loves our bbc
    Stephan Waynes Ok, 1st question...
    Have you burned the coal?

Within the posts someone identified David Allen Sparks as one of the men she left the bar with; it was his parent's house that was searched.

Here are some examples. Note I included the names of the posters because they should have their names shared.

Within the posts someone identified David Allen Sparks as one of the men she left the bar with; it was his parent's house that was searched.
    The fuck is wrong with people?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/missing-k...ome-police-say

Savannah Spurlock, the 22-year-old mother who vanished last month, was taken to a home in Kentucky by the three men with whom she was last seen, police revealed Sunday in an exclusive interview with Fox News.

“We know that she ended up at a home in Garrard County some time after leaving the bar with these three men," Richardson said. "They did not know Savannah prior to meeting her at the bar."

Spurlock was transported from the bar in the backseat of a vehicle with two of the men, while a third man followed in a separate vehicle. Both vehicles have undergone forensic testing, but officials don't plan to release their findings at this time.

The assistant chief of police said that investigators have been unable to confirm whether Spurlock left the home, which is located in a rural area. One of the men with whom Spurlock left said that Spurlock did, in fact, leave the location in Garrard County "later that morning" on Jan. 4, but didn't specify how she left the house.

Investigators said that Spurlock's phone, which they have not located, was turned off around 8:30 a.m. that morning.

Spurlock's mother, Ellen Spurlock, told Fox News that her daughter left the home on Jan. 4 on her own.

She said she spoke with her daughter on FaceTime, and "observed that there was a man driving the car. Savannah was in the passenger seat. There were at least two people in the back seat talking. ... I heard one of them tell me to ‘chill.’ They were also hollering other things but I couldn’t make it out. I was just checking on my daughter.”

"I do not believe Savannah left this home on her own," she said. "She had no car, no money, no phone and no coat. Where would she go? I don’t believe that for a second.”

https://lex18.com/news/covering-kent...rrard-co-pond/

Rescue crews and local law enforcement in Garrard County returned Sunday to a search begun the the day before for missing Madison County mother Savannah Spurlock.

For hours Saturday crews searched an area off Fall Lick Road in Garrard County.

Officials told LEX 18 that the search cenetered on a pond. That pond is not far from the home that was previously searched by investigators in the 3100 block of Fall Lick Road. Police said that home belonged to a family member of one of the men seen with Spurlock the night she went missing.

I grew up in the county they are currently searching so I know it really well. That area is nothing but farmland.

http://www.fox19.com/2019/02/16/weat...missing-weeks/

The search for a missing Kentucky woman is intensifying this weekend, but there’s a catch. Then entire operation could get shut down by something no one can control -- the weather.

David Rader with Texas EquuSearch says that even a 1/4 inch of snow or ice could force hundreds of volunteers to call off the planned search for Savannah Spurlock, the young mom who’s been missing nearly six weeks now. The focus now is a huge radius around Lancaster, Ky. where the 23-year-old was last seen.

“With any missing persons case it’s a roller coaster ride,” said Rader, who has been in Lancaster since Wednesday trying to corral troops and resources for what could be the most intensive search yet for Spurlock.

"We just wanted to go over what we planned on doing on Saturday, what resources we're going to throw at it, what areas we're going to cover," said Rader. "The plan is right now, I'm going to use ATV's, horses, I've actually got a drone we're going to be using, and then foot searchers of course, and then we're just going to absolutely cover in and around Lancaster, Kentucky."

The plan includes using some 200 volunteers to start canvassing the area Saturday at 8 a.m. There’s a lot of land to cover and Lexington, forecasters say, could be in for a Winter Weather Advisory. About 1 to 3 inches of snow may fall and could impact the area Saturday morning.

“We can’t search in anything more than about 1 inch on the ground, because we’re looking for potential evidence -- and her -- of course,” said Rader.

https://www.kentucky.com/news/local/...232463832.html

Savannah Spurlock, a Central Kentucky mother of four who has been missing since January, will be featured in a new online series by Investigation Discovery.

Spurlock’s story is one of the first five episodes of “The Missing,” which will be posted to the Investigation Discovery Facebook page Friday, according to a network spokeswoman. The series will also be available through the IDGo app.

Investigation Discovery says the new series “investigates tragic missing persons cases through the lens of the unwavering souls who have dedicated their lives to finding answers. Viewers will hear the heart-wrenching stories of those who have gone missing from loved ones they left behind.”

Spurlock, 23, was seen leaving The Other Bar in Lexington with three men on Jan. 4 and is thought to have gone with them to a house in Garrard County. There have been no arrests in the case.

Read more here: https://www.kentucky.com/news/local/...#storylink=cpy

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Lots of buzz on fb that tons of police presence and the coroner are at the house she was last seen at..backed up to a storage unit..one sleuth even posted a video of her driving by the scene as proof ...hopefully this brings her family some closure

https://www.wave3.com/2019/07/11/hum...spurlock-case/

LANCASTER, Ky. (WKYT) - One arrest has been made following the search for missing Richmond mother Savannah Spurlock.

David Sparks was booked into the Madison County Detention Center Thursday morning. Sparks is charged with abuse of a corpse and tampering with physical evidence.

Kentucky State Police Trooper Robert Purdy says investigators found human remains at a property in Garrard County in connection to the Spurlock case.

Authorities were at Perkins Lane, which is one of the sites where search teams were deployed in the weeks following Spurlock's disappearance. The road was blocked at the Fall Lick Road intersection. They received a tip around 5 p.m.

Troopers said the property being searched belonged to the family of a potential suspect.

Kentucky State Police didn't identify the remains. Medical examiners in Frankfort will perform an autopsy.

Kentucky State Police was the lead investigating agency at the search scene. Richmond police have been the lead investigating agency in the case. Garrard County authorities and the FBI are also at the property.

WKYT confirmed a coroner was at the scene of the search. The coroner's vehicle left after midnight Thursday.

Investigators believe Spurlock, 23, was last seen January 4 after she left a Lexington bar and went with a group of men to a home on Price Court in Garrard County. Police interviewed the men seen with Spurlock on surveillance video outside the bar.

Authorities have searched a home on Price Court during the investigation into Spurlock's disappearance during the initial stages of the investigation. Search teams spent weeks looking for her throughout Garrard County soon after she went missing.

This discovery comes days after the six-month anniversary of Spurlock's disappearance. Spurlock is the mother of four children.

This story is developing. WKYT has a crew at the scene.

So was he one of the guys she was seen leaving with? What about the other 2?

Now the Discovery TV people are going to be pissed that she was found right before their show came out.

So this guy they arrested, David sparks, was one of the 3 men last seen with her on security video leaving for the bar...his residence was the one previously searched that turned up nothing...crazy that all those people were talking trash about her leaving with black men, & the white man is the one who killed her...bet they feel stupid now

Quote Originally Posted by Jp1129 View Post
    So this guy they arrested, David sparks, was one of the 3 men last seen with her on security video leaving for the bar...his residence was the one previously searched that turned up nothing...crazy that all those people were talking trash about her leaving with black men, & the white man is the one who killed her...bet they feel stupid now
    You would think that, but based on the type of people who were making those comments I am sure they have an excuse or a reason why it is still her fault for hanging around black men, and that the white guy is being framed or some type of nonsense like that.

Yup you are so right...people like that are not rational and lack common sense..one track mind kinda people

Didn't you know? It's always the black guy!

Thread Information