Thread: Rottweiler mauls owner after being fed a THC gummy

Rottweiler mauls owner after being fed a THC gummy

https://www.thesmokinggun.com/docume...-attack-709415

OCTOBER 24--After feeding a THC-laced gummy to her pet Rottweiler, a Michigan woman was attacked by the dog during an hour-long ordeal that left the victim grievously injured and her home drenched in blood, according to an incident report that reads like a horror film treatment.

The attack earlier this month inside a Gaylord residence prompted local animal control officials to warn that THC, the psychoactive component in cannabis, is considered toxic to dogs and can cause aggression.
    She gave it to him bc he was "stressed". Ive seen a lot of dogs who ate their owners weed and they werent aggressive.

I have heard gummies fuck you up. Should have taken him to the vet and got Trazadone.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 10-28-2023 at 08:15 AM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I don't know if I'm buying this.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    I don't know if I'm buying this.
    We will never know because they euthanized the dog.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Was this something meant for a human? I know they make THC stuff for dogs, I have considered this at times because my dog is so hyper when we have company over. I am supposed to be having Thanksgiving at my house this year and am worried about her jumping up on everyone...

Okay wait, maybe it's not THC, it's something else? I get so confused with all this stuff....

Edited: I am thinking of CBD all these acronyms are hard to remember what is what.
    Last edited by Nic B; 10-30-2023 at 05:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Was this something meant for a human? I know they make THC stuff for dogs, I have considered this at times because my dog is so hyper when we have company over. I am supposed to be having Thanksgiving at my house this year and am worried about her jumping up on everyone...

Okay wait, maybe it's not THC, it's something else? I get so confused with all this stuff....

Edited: I am thinking of CBD all these acronyms are hard to remember what is what.
    Trazadone will work fine.

CBD oil works pretty good for pain.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 10-30-2023 at 04:25 PM.

Thread Information