Thread: Man tries to sue woman to track her down after 'love at first sight' in bookstore

Man tries to sue woman to track her down after 'love at first sight' in bookstore

He was probably acting creepy as fuck when he saw her the first time, so she stopped going to the store because every time she tried, there he was, eagerly & desperately lurking

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-12-...-love/10630992

Man tries to sue woman to track her down after 'love at first sight' in Chinese bookstore
    By Jack Kilbride and Bang Xiao
    Updated about an hour ago

PHOTO: Sun returned to the bookstore for 50 days straight to try and find the woman. (Weibo: Pear Video)

After falling in love at first sight, a Chinese man has taken his mission to reconnect with the woman to an extreme level ? suing her in order to try and track her down.

Key points:

* Sun believed the legal system might be able to provide him with her details

* According to a court document, Sun sued the woman for giving him "emotional distress"

* Chinese netizens on Weibo were shocked by Sun's persistent actions and advised women nearby to avoid him

According to Chinese news platform Pear Beijing, the man ? known only as Sun ? bumped into the woman in a Beijing bookstore in September.

Sun said he was enamoured by the woman, who was wearing a yellow hoodie, but he lost sight of her in the crowd before he could talk to her.

Then for the next 50 days, Sun returned to the store instead of going to his job, hoping for the chance to see her again.

In a last desperate attempt to trace the woman, Sun decided to file a lawsuit at the local Dongcheng courthouse on December 10, believing that by doing so the legal system might be able to provide him with her details.

According to a document filed in court, Sun sued the woman for giving him "emotional distress".

"On the afternoon of the Mid-Autumn Festival, a girl appeared on the first floor of Wangfujing Bookstore wearing a tight yellow jacket, incarnadine stockings, medium-long blonde hair that had inward curls and wearing headphones," Sun said in the document, adding that the girl was so beautiful that "nobody would talk to her".

When describing the girl, he listed her name, ethnic background, contact number and place of birth as "unknown", stating that he only knew she was female.

PHOTO: A hand-drawn impression of the lady Sun said he fell in love with in the bookstore. (Weibo: Pear Video)
    The document asked for the court to "please issue a public notice to the defendant ? to request her to appear in court to confront the plaintiff".

He asked for the court to get the woman to speak with him to "liberate" him "from great mental anguish" and help his life return to normal.

"The difficulty of finding the lady ? may cause the plaintiff to accept the result of losing the meaning of his life," the court document said.

"He has chosen to be a body without a soul, spend the rest of his life like a living dead, and bear the joke that life has brought to him."

The courthouse turned down his case, local media reported.

The story went viral on Chinese social media, with Weibo posts containing the hashtag "Man attempts to sue the person he is looking for" racking up more than 400 million views in total.

Most commenters were shocked by his actions, with one user writing: "I think this bookstore should sue him. Girls will be afraid to go to this bookstore because of him!"

"Girls who live nearby and who are dressed [like her] need to pay attention ? immediately change your style and hide yourself from him, as far away as you can," another Weibo user wrote.

China's one-child policy, which was in effect from 1979 to 2015, has had a lasting impact on the gender make-up of China and the dating prospects of young Chinese men.

Out of China's population of 1.4 billion people, there are nearly 34 million more men than women, according to China's National Bureau of Statistics.

Also, this guy reminds me of the guy from the story of Denko's Stalker.

It is a must-read if you're not familiar with it. Sometimes I still wonder what happened to him after he stopped posting

https://gymkaki.com/threads/the-denk...-version.4671/

Wonder if this is the Chinese version of the incel?

Jeez....and I can't even get a dude to buy me a drink.

Quote Originally Posted by DaniNYC212 View Post
    Bet this guy would

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Bet this guy would
    And then chloroform you when you turned your back for 20 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by DaniNYC212 View Post
    shit, buying a drink in NYC? cheaper to take you out to dinner probably

Thread Information