Thread: Breana Rouhselang (17) was stabbed and choked to death by Aaron Trejo (16) because she was pregnant with his baby

Aaron Trejo, (16) Accused of murder

https://abc7ny.com/high-school-footb...eader/4874958/

MISHAWAKA, Ind. -- An Indiana high school football player told investigators that he killed a 17-year-old schoolmate because he was angry that she waited so long to tell him she was pregnant with his child that it was too late to get an abortion, authorities said Monday.

Aaron Trejo, 16, was charged as an adult with murder in the Sunday killing of Breana Rouhselang and the fetus. He was arrested Sunday, scheduled to be arraigned Tuesday and had no attorney on record.

In a court filing supporting the charges, prosecutors say Trejo told police that he stabbed Rouhselang during a fight over her pregnancy and that he put her body in a restaurant dumpster in their hometown of Mishawaka, which is next to South Bend and about 80 miles (130 kilometers) east of Chicago.

After disposing of her body, Trejo recounted walking to a river and throwing her phone and the knife he brought from home as far as he could into it, police said. Trejo told investigators he had been planning the killing for about a week and hadn't told anyone.

Rouhselang, who was a manager of the Mishawaka High School football team, was last seen at her home at around 11 p.m. Saturday. Her family called police about 4:30 a.m. Sunday after they "got the feeling that something wasn't right," said Lt. Alex Arendt of the St. Joseph County Metro Homicide Unit.

An autopsy determined that Rouhselang died from multiple stab wounds and that a scarf had been tied tightly enough around her neck that strangulation was occurring before she died.

Her stepmother, Nicole Rouhselang, told reporters Sunday that Rouhselang had been a softball coach, cheerleader and football team manager at the school. She also said her stepdaughter was about six months pregnant when she died. Indiana generally doesn't allow abortions after the 20th week of pregnancy.

"I've known her since she was 6," she said. "I just don't understand it."

Mishawaka schools Superintendent Dean Speicher said some of the high school's 1,500 students took part in a silent vigil Monday morning to honor Rouhselang.
    Speicher said Rouhselang and Trejo had attended schools together since elementary grades, but he didn't know any details about any relationship between them.

"They've known each other long before they came together - she as a manager and he as a football player - at Mishawaka High School," he said.

Speicher said he didn't know of any previous violence between the students.

"To our knowledge there were no signs, everything appeared to be very normal," he said.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Piece. Of. Shit.

Now you've done it. Two lives are over...one forever, and yours, Aaron (you little bitch) because you weren't man enough to accept responsibility for your actions. I hope you suffer every day here on earth, because you deserve no less. Now it doesn't matter what you did before you killed Breana. None of it matters. It doesn't matter that you were "the sweetest, cutest kid", or the "most polite". Nothing matters now, and it is 100,000% your goddamn fault.

One of these days, when you're all grow'd up and you may actually be able to see the horrific thing that you did from an outsider's perspective, you might realize the trauma you have caused her family, the community, your own family. One day, perhaps if you're ever human again. Right now you are no more important or less vile than a child molester, rapist, killer...because that's what you fucking did. She didn't make you do anything, you're just too much of a little asswipe to man up.

Fuck you, you worthless little bastard.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

This little fuck better get what he deserves in prison. RIP Breana and baby.
    Jenn

Quote Originally Posted by DiaDeLosMuertos View Post
    This little fuck better get what he deserves in prison. RIP Breana and baby.
    Fingers crossed!
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    There's already a thread for this one. Merge, por favor.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    nevermind...I just found it.

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...ighlight=trejo

I googled and searched the victim's name before posting and nothing came up. I did try, I promise.
    There's something weird happening with searches lately. For some reason some of them just won't come up. I think I'm going to stop being lazy & start using a different search engine because even the MDS search function works better than google lately

wow, dude is so chill about it. "i took action" wtf, dude?

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

I think google search isn't working for mds because it thinks we have been hacked.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    I think google search isn't working for mds because it thinks we have been hacked.
    That makes sense. Stupid google.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Ugh. Do you mind merging the two threads? Thanks!
    Done!

I guess he has never heard of adoption??? 😳 boy oh boy his ass is going to be a gaping maw before too long....😁👍🏼

Thread Information