Thread: Alyssa Dayvault Dumped 2 Babies In The Trash Then Continued Posting Makeup Selfies

Alyssa Dayvault Dumped 2 Babies In The Trash Then Continued Posting Makeup Selfies

Her fb

https://m.facebook.com/alyssa.dayvault

https://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/ne...223019465.html

North Myrtle Beach woman accused of killing two babies and throwing them in the trash
    BY ALEX LANG

DECEMBER 12, 2018 06:01 PM

Under Daniel's law, children 60 days old or younger may be left at safe havens, which are hospitals, fire stations, houses of worship and police stations.

Over the course of 13 months, a local woman threw two babies in the trash soon after they were born, according to arrest warrants.

The North Myrtle Beach Police charged Alyssa Anne Dayvault with two counts of homicide by child abuse and two counts of destruction, desecration or removal of human remains. She faces life in prison if convicted.

Dayvault is being held without bond at J. Reuben Long Detention Center.

According to arrest warrants, in early December Dayvault was admitted to Grand Strand Regional Hospital with heavy bleeding. She delivered the placenta, but no child.

Hospital staff called the police, who spoke to Dayvault. She said she gave birth to a boy days earlier at her North Myrtle Beach residence, according to the warrants.

She said the boy was born alive and took gasping breaths, the warrants state. Dayvault didn?t seek medical attention and did not try to save the baby?s life, she told the police.

Dayvault disposed of the baby?s body in a waste receptacle at her residence, according to the warrants.

Police also say that a similar situation occurred in November 2017 when Dayvault gave birth to a girl. She didn?t seek medical attention and disposed of the baby in a waste receptacle.

Officers obtained Dayvault?s medical records, which showed in November 2017 she was pregnant and in the third trimester. The fetus had a healthy heart tone, according to the warrants.

Dayvault?s mother, Lois, declined to comment on the arrest.

Oops. Alyssa left a word out of her post.

It starts with D, & ends with E. A. D.
    Attached Images Attached Images

WHAT THE FUCK?!? Sick woman.
    Jenn

Quote Originally Posted by DiaDeLosMuertos View Post
    WHAT THE FUCK?!? Sick woman.
    Seriously. You can drop a baby off at so many places, no questions asked. There is no excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

She has to be mentally ill or a sociopath. She didn't learn her lesson with the first baby?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    She has to be mentally ill or a sociopath. She didn't learn her lesson with the first baby?
    My guess is she thought since she got away with it the first time, she could the second...

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I like that she didn't seek medical assistance for the babies, but took herself off to hospital for the bleeding - as if staff weren't going to be able to tell she'd given birth even without her delivering a placenta & umbilical cord right in their faces.

I don't understand wtf was going on in her head though? She seems to have been going to pre-natal appts up to a point. Her older kids are both girls. One of the babies was a boy. Makes me wonder if the other one was too

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    I like that she didn't seek medical assistance for the babies, but took herself off to hospital for the bleeding - as if staff weren't going to be able to tell she'd given birth even without her delivering a placenta & umbilical cord right in their faces.

I don't understand wtf was going on in her head though? She seems to have been going to pre-natal appts up to a point. Her older kids are both girls. One of the babies was a boy. Makes me wonder if the other one was too
    She has other kids?!?

I think the article said the second baby was a girl.

Also I don't see anywhere where her age was posted? She shops the shit out of her pics she looks totally different in her mug shot.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    She has other kids?!?

I think the article said the second baby was a girl.

Also I don't see anywhere where her age was posted? She shops the shit out of her pics she looks totally different in her mug shot.
    She has 2 little girls & she posted them all over her soc med & talks about how they changed her life.

I'm not sure if they've found both the babies she admitted to dumping since one went in the trash a year ago

The one they found was a boy though. Apparently they're also DNA testing a dumped baby boy from 2008 to see if it's hers

I'll try & find a link for the 2008 baby

& you're right, she says the other baby was a girl (I don't think they found her body, but they did find medical records confirming Alyssa was pregnant that year). So now I really don't understand wtf was going on in her head. Not preferring boys over girls or vice versa isn't a reason to do something as abhorrent as this but I can't help but try to find some kind of reasoning behind her actions,
    even if it's terrible reasoning. Now there's no explanation at all

https://www.wbtw.com/crime/grand-str...rns/1660118625

Coroner to test DNA of baby boy Horry against North Myrtle Beach woman accused of killing newborns

**WARNING- GRAPHIC DETAILS BELOW**
    By:
    WBTW Web Staff
    Updated: Dec 14, 2018 01:34 PM EST

Alyssa Anne Dayvault (photo: J. Reuben Long Detention Center).

RELATED HEADLINES
    North Myrtle Beach woman accused of killing newborns, disposing of bodies in trash
    NEW DETAILS: North Myrtle Beach woman accused of killing newborns, disposing of bodies in trash

HORRY COUNTY, SC (WBTW) - The Horry County Coroner's Office will test the DNA of baby boy Horry against a North Myrtle Beach woman accused of killing two newborns.

Horry County Coroner Robert Edge confirmed to News13 that baby boy Horry's DNA will be tested against Alyssa Dayvault.

"The question has been brought up so we plan to check on it," Edge said. "Only way to know is to have it checked.”

Dayvault is accused of killing two newborns and disposing of their bodies in the trash, according to warrants.

According to the warrants from the North Myrtle Beach Police Department, Alyssa Anne Dayvault allegedly disposed of a male newborn's body around December 2 or 3, 2018 in the area of 98 S. Oak Street in North Myrtle Beach.

Dayvault is charged with murder/homicide by child abuse and graves/destruction, desecrations or removal of human remains in this case.

She is also accused of disposing of a female newborn's body sometime between November 4-23, 2017 in the area of 1100 David Street in the City of North Myrtle Beach, according to warrants

Dayvault is charged with murder/homicide by child abuse and graves/destruction, desecration or removal of human remains.

Hospital staff told police when they asked Dayvault about the pregnancy she denied it, warrants also show. According to a search warrant, a a urine sample taken by the hospital revealed Dayvault tested positive for THC.

Baby boy Horry was found in a bag in some woods off Highway 544 between Socastee and Conway in December 2008.

So many options (from contraception to giving up the babies for adoption) and this wacko decides to throw them in the trash like last week's pizza???

I bet that she thinks it was the babies fault for not being born in cute makeup for some nice Instagram likes...

Dear god, she looks like Kat in this picture

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    Dear god, she looks like Kat in this picture

she does a little. & I didn't even realise it was her. I thought it was yet another celebrity I'd never heard of.

Hi, longtime lurker here.

There have been a few cases of this kind of serial neonaticide recently in France (I listen to a lot of French crime podcasts). There was Veronique Courjault, who kept three babies in a freezer, and more recently Dominique Cottrez, who killed 8 infants over 17 years. What I mean is that it?s disturbing and hard to understand, but it?s a thing that happens, even if the woman has other children ? often alongside pregnancy denial. There was an article in the Pacific Standard that I found super interesting:

https://psmag.com/social-justice/the-babies-in-the-freezer-neonaticide-pregnancy-denial-mental-illness-95639

Not sure I can post a link since I am new ?

Quote Originally Posted by parliamentofowls View Post
    Hi, longtime lurker here.

There have been a few cases of this kind of serial neonaticide recently in France (I listen to a lot of French crime podcasts). There was Veronique Courjault, who kept three babies in a freezer, and more recently Dominique Cottrez, who killed 8 infants over 17 years. What I mean is that it?s disturbing and hard to understand, but it?s a thing that happens, even if the woman has other children ? often alongside pregnancy denial. There was an article in the Pacific Standard that I found super interesting:

https://psmag.com/social-justice/the...-illness-95639

Not sure I can post a link since I am new ?

Welcome & thanks for the link

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    she does a little. & I didn't even realise it was her. I thought it was yet another celebrity I'd never heard of.
    Nope, just a regular or sociopath who dressed up like Bette Midler's character in Hocus Pocus.

At least Kat kept her tribe of children alive. She had like 45 kids, right?

Caffeinated Kat?

If she doesnt do some serious prison time they damn well order a tubal ligation. I am just enraged right now!

Thread Information