Thread: Photographer posts picture of himself having sex with woman on top of Great Pyramid

Photographer posts picture of himself having sex with woman on top of Great Pyramid

A photographer has outraged public decency by posting a picture of himself apparently having sex on top of the Great Pyramid. Andreas Hvid?s picture featured in a YouTube video and on his website and shows Cairo in the background. He appears to be in the missionary position with a woman on top of the world-famous landmark.

Footage also shows him and the woman climbing the pyramid late last month. The video was removed but re-appeared over the weekend. However, the Danish national could now be in trouble after Egyptian authorities said they were looking into it. Climbing on the pyramids is against the law above a certain level and the site is closed to the public after 5pm. They have been referred to the prosecutor general by the minister for antiquities.

Hvid wrote: ?In late November 2018, a friend and I climbed the Great Pyramid of Giza (a.k.a. Pyramid of Khufu, Pyramid of Cheops). ?Fearing to be spotted by the many guards, I did not film the several hours of sneaking around at the Giza Plateau, which lead up to the climb.? People have commented on the video saying they thought it was ?disrespectful and ignorant? towards local cultures.

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2018/12/10/photo...3/?ito=cbshare

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/

OK. Thankfully that is 100% not what I pictured when I read "sex on top of Great Pyramid".

Which is a good thing because I was expecting this to be a story about stone penetration injuries & blunt force trauma from a fall.

I should go to sleep before I take something else literally.

Before I go though - these people are beyond gross. It's no diff to fucking on a mausoleum roof.

May their genitals be forever infested with desert sand & mummy's curses

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    OK. Thankfully that is 100% not what I pictured when I read "sex on top of Great Pyramid".

Which is a good thing because I was expecting this to be a story about stone penetration injuries & blunt force trauma from a fall.

I should go to sleep before I take something else literally.

Before I go though - these people are beyond gross. It's no diff to fucking on a mausoleum roof.

May their genitals be forever infested with desert sand & mummy's curses
    They didn't even put a blanket down. And sand gets EVERYWHERE. Definitely uncomfortable

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    They didn't even put a blanket down. And sand gets EVERYWHERE. Definitely uncomfortable
    A friend of mine's ex was well known for her love of sex on the beach...she was nicknamed the sand pit.

As to the story...why would you? That's all I have to say.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Isn't that desecration of a grave? The pyramids are gravesites.

Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    Isn't that desecration of a grave? The pyramids are gravesites.
    No bodies have ever been found in the pyramids on the Giza Plateau. Archeologists aren't even 100% sure they ever held bodies.

No bodies have ever been found in the pyramids on the Giza Plateau. Archeologists aren't even 100% sure they ever held bodies.
    Which archaeologists? It's been literally decades since I read anything on the pyramids & they always used to use terms like "burial chamber" & "mortuary"

They used to talk about the lack of finds at a lot of sites, but it was always blamed on the market for grave robbing, which is why it was always a huge deal when someone found an unbreached chamber.

I searched a bit but there's so many junk articles on Egypt that I got lazy & gave up after 40 seconds 😁

Which archaeologists? It's been literally decades since I read anything on the pyramids & they always used to use terms like "burial chamber" & "mortuary"

They used to talk about the lack of finds at a lot of sites, but it was always blamed on the market for grave robbing, which is why it was always a huge deal when someone found an unbreached chamber.

I searched a bit but there's so many junk articles on Egypt that I got lazy & gave up after 40 seconds ��
    There is a very small fringe group of archaeologists that think that it is possible no bodies were ever entombed in the larger two pyramids. One of their pieces of evidence they claim, is that the stone sarcophagus in Khufu's burial chamber in the great pyramid is too small to have held his body along with the smaller wooden sarcophagi to fit in, but it is also speculated that the tomb they have found wasn't the actual burial chamber and the real one is further into the pyramid. There is a lot of places still unexplored in it. I don't think this small group is correct and they were built as burial places, but I keep an open mind, except when it comes to people claiming aliens built them. Another (dumb) theory is that they were used to store grain. And I wasn't totally correct about there being no bodies in any of the Giza Plateau pyramids. A female mummy was found in the pyramid of Menkaure (the smallest of the three), and part of a wooden coffin they think held Menkaure before the tomb was broken in to, and in most of the older pyramids around Egypt, body fragments have been found from when they were robbed. And good luck finding any totally 100% true proof of anything about the Sphinx. No one is absolutely sure about anything about it other than that it's really old, pretty much. I've been a huge Ancient Egypt nerd since I was little. I could go on forever about this stuff lol

There is a very small fringe group of archaeologists that think that it is possible no bodies were ever entombed in the larger two pyramids. One of their pieces of evidence they claim, is that the stone sarcophagus in Khufu's burial chamber in the great pyramid is too small to have held his body along with the smaller wooden sarcophagi to fit in, but it is also speculated that the tomb they have found wasn't the actual burial chamber and the real one is further into the pyramid. There is a lot of places still unexplored in it. I don't think this small group is correct and they were built as burial places, but I keep an open mind, except when it comes to people claiming aliens built them. Another (dumb) theory is that they were used to store grain. And I wasn't totally correct about there being no bodies in any of the Giza Plateau pyramids. A female mummy was found in the pyramid of Menkaure (the smallest of the three), and part of a wooden coffin they think held Menkaure before the tomb was broken in to, and in most of the older pyramids around Egypt, body fragments have been found from when they were robbed. And good luck finding any totally 100% true proof of anything about the Sphinx. No one is absolutely sure about anything about it other than that it's really old, pretty much. I've been a huge Ancient Egypt nerd since I was little. I could go on forever about this stuff lol
    Cool, & thanx because you saved me searching it all up. We mostly focused on Hatshepsut when I was in high school. When I covered Ancient Egypt at Uni it was more as a general way of looking at the causes of civilisation collapse, we didn't really focus on particular pharoahs or the culture, so it's all a bit of a blur now.

& totally o/t but this reminded me that there are hieroglyphs carved in sandstone near Kariong on the Central Coast, north of Sydney. Some people insist they're genuine & were carved 4,500 years ago

If you're into Ancient Egypt you have to learn about The Gosford Glyphs because they look 100% authentic

Cool, & thanx because you saved me searching it all up. We mostly focused on Hatshepsut when I was in high school. When I covered Ancient Egypt at Uni it was more as a general way of looking at the causes of civilisation collapse, we didn't really focus on particular pharoahs or the culture, so it's all a bit of a blur now.

& totally o/t but this reminded me that there are hieroglyphs carved in sandstone near Kariong on the Central Coast, north of Sydney. Some people insist they're genuine & were carved 4,500 years ago

If you're into Ancient Egypt you have to learn about The Gosford Glyphs because they look 100% authentic

EH. As awesome as it would be for these to be from Egyptians, a lot of what I saw in that video doesn't make much sense. The way it's written is very disorganized, and some of the objects drawn are incorrect for the time when the carvings are claimed to have been done, especially since he says Khufu was the pharaoh being referred to, which is who the Great Pyramid is supposed to have been built for.

But thank you for telling me about them, I had never heard of them!!

*Edit: Apparently some of the symbols used were from way later than I was actually thinking.

"There's also a problem with the actual shapes of the signs that are used.

"There's no way people would've been inscribing texts from the time of Cheops from the signs that weren't invented until 2500 years later.

"That's a chronological discrepancy," he said.

In other words symbols from Egyptian eras thousands of years apart have been grouped together.
    https://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-12-...s-reax/4428134

There are also stories of Egyptian artwork and various other Ancient Egyptian treasures hidden in a cave in the Grand Canyon. Again, would be unbelievably awesome, but not likely.
    Last edited by Jumaki15; 12-17-2018 at 08:53 AM.

Thread Information