Thread: Real Estate Salesman Steven Bernard Wilson (33) Was Found Dead In A Model Home In An Apparent Homicide

Real Estate Salesman Steven Bernard Wilson (33) Was Found Dead In A Model Home In An Apparent Homicide

https://wtop.com/anne-arundel-county...co-model-home/

Real estate salesman dead in apparent homicide in Anne Arundel Co. model home
    By Rick Massimo
    December 6, 2018 11:14 am

WASHINGTON ? An Annapolis, Maryland, real estate salesman was killed in a model home in a new development in Hanover on Wednesday.

Sgt. Jacklyn Davis, of the Anne Arundel County police, said Thursday that they got a 911 call from Newmanstown Drive, in Hanover, on Wednesday at about 5 p.m. When officers and fire personnel got there, they found Steven Bernard Wilson, 33, of Annapolis, in the model home suffering from what they called apparent trauma.

Paramedics tried to help him, but he was pronounced dead. ?It was very clear to all parties on scene that they had a homicide,? Davis said.

An autopsy is being performed Thursday morning in Baltimore, and police are still looking for evidence, a suspect and a motive. It?s a wooded area, so there may be deer cams to inspect, Davis said.

The model home was open for people to walk in and out of, Davis said, and she described it as a ?nice, new community.?

?It?s not a problem area,? Davis added; ?it?s not a place that we have to frequent for bad news.?

Anyone with more information can call the homicide unit at 410-222-4731; or, if they want to remain anonymous, they can call Tip Line at 410-222-4700

WTOP?s Megan Cloherty contributed to this report.

This is just one of the reasons why I finally got a property management company to show my rentals. I pre-screen before I even show, but I was still getting some sketchy people that kind of concerned me from time to time.

It's pretty bad that someone did this in a model home in broad daylight. That's ballsy.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

At first I thought you meant the real estate dude

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    At first I thought you meant the real estate dude

https://www.wbaltv.com/article/famil...ation/25443524

A photo of the family of a Ryan Homes sales representative killed in a model home Wednesday helped identify his stolen cellphone.

Steven Wilson's cellphone and laptop computer were stolen after he was fatally shot inside a model home in Hanover.

The same night, the suspected gunman allegedly sold the phone to a neighbor. The phone was to be a gift for the neighbor's girlfriend. A photo on the phone helped connect it to Wilson, a 33-year-old married father of two from Annapolis.

"I just got a feeling because there was a picture of a woman and two kids on the phone as the home screen," said the neighbor's girlfriend. "When I read up on the story online, I looked up Steve Wilson, I looked up his Facebook, and I saw his family and I compared the pictures on my Android on the iPhone, and it was his phone."

Anne Arundel County police said they believe the killing was premeditated. According to court documents, Dillon Augustyniak, 18, of Jessup, was caught on surveillance video armed with a long gun that he apparently tried to sell after the killing. Augustyniak was arrested early Friday morning in Baltimore.

Augustyniak lived in a community within walking distance from the crime scene.

https://www.capitalgazette.com/news/...vle-story.html

An Anne Arundel County judge on Thursday sentenced the man who murdered 33-year-old Steven Bernard Wilson in a Hanover model home to life in prison.

Circuit Court Judge Michael Wachs also handed down 20 years to 19-year-old Dillon Augustyniak for his use of a firearm in a crime of violence. That sentence will run concurrently to his life sentence.

Wilson’s family packed the courtroom. His widow, Jessica Wilson, and mother, Lisa Wilson, gave emotional impact statements describing the pain of their insurmountable loss. They said he had a smile that could brighten any room, that his blue eyes twinkled. Jessica said he was a sharp dresser who could’ve passed for a J-Crew Model.

“And he gave the best hugs," Lisa Wilson said. “Gosh... he gave the best hugs.”

One of Augustyniak’s attorneys, Assistant Public Defender Michele Vignola, said her client is a man with a child’s brain because of his lengthy record of mental health conditions. She asked Wachs to show some mercy.

Wachs heeded her request to refer Augustyniak to the Patuxent Youth Offenders program but stopped short of suspending any years from the life sentence. It’s unclear when Augustyniak will be eligible for release from prison.

Augustyniak dressed in full camouflage and carried a green .22 caliber rifle when he crept up to the Ryan Homes model house that Wilson had shown to his last customers on Dec. 5, 2018. When Augustyniak found one door locked, he calmly looked for and found another. Then, he entered the house and blasted the rifle at Wilson. Paramedics pronounced Wilson dead at the scene and a medical examiner later ruled he died by way of homicide caused by a “relatively close-range gunshot.”

Wilson managed to call 911, but couldn’t articulate words — only grunts. As he bled out, Augustyniak demanded money. Then, he snatched the cell phone from the dying man’s clutches, along with his laptop, and fled into a nearby wooded area he was known to frequent. He logged onto social media on Wilson’s phone and searched for a video of a rap song titled “Murder On My Mind,” before selling the phone to a neighbor.

Wachs cited a pre-sentence investigation and said the report “describes a callous, cold-blooded killing by a person who lacks remorse.”

Thread Information